MG FF - HOW TO NAME IT? - UPDATED PART 11 & 12 PG 83 Dt. 23rd August. - Page 60

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Shinchan_20

Waiting for an update

I k ow you love this story. Sorry for the delay. Some more wait. Next 3-4 parts will showcase lot of twists and I must execute them perfectly to suit the flow of story...hence please stay tuned and be with me. Smile
thank you Lakshmi! glad to see you back! 
hi Lakshmi! update you are ready! 
Read again all parts, but you are not regular in posting your work so feeling disappointed, hub pahelibar pasha tab comnenc Diya Hua thaa to ab jaldi Naya update ek Sarah Mae sure 6 update dedo 
Hi,
Did not know you were writing this, saw on Facebook and stated reading, read all the parts in one go and really liked it. Maan and Geet meet in different circumstances and yet the attraction is so strong from their first meeting. They may have not realized it but soon they will except we need to see what past baggage is Geet carrying in her heart... hope it has nothing to do with maannand his family.
Also aria is another mystery that we will have to wait and figure out... very strange but very intriguing...waiting for next,
Thnx
Originally posted by idunno

Read again all parts, but you are not regular in posting your work so feeling disappointed, hub pahelibar pasha tab comnenc Diya Hua thaa to ab jaldi Naya update ek Sarah Mae sure 6 update dedo 

Oh Sweetie...thanks a lot for your comment. Smile

Well, I really dont meant to disappoint some of the great readers like you...On one hand, this post upset me a little bit as It pinpoints my inability to give regular updates...and on other hand, I am so glad that you really love to read my updates and that's why me being slow really hurts you.

Please bare with me...I am always preoccupied with my family and kids and many a times. Otherwise, given an option, I would love to keep writing my FFs day and night. Embarrassed

Will be updating this in some time...Wink
Waiting for the update Cry
Originally posted by Shinchan_20

Waiting for the update Cry

UPDATING DEAR Big smile