Maneet FF - GEETIKA - Tr2 (Fresh updates) UPATED PT 65 PG 54 - DT 23/7 - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Lakshmi.... will be waiting 

karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Waiting for update...

karamjeet thumbnail

Sorry didn't saw d note 1st....

Will be waiting di....

taahir004 thumbnail

Hoping soon you will continue 

Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

HELLO DEARIES 🤗

GOOD NEWS IS THAT I WILL BE UPDATING GEETIKA WITHIN THIS WEEK... ( COME WHAT MAY)

ALSO, CHECK GEETIKA ON WATTPAD...

GEETIKA (WATTPAD) -

posted 5 parts so far and I will be slow till I get good response there. Also, I am making lot of changes in the edits, flow of emotions, additional dialogues here and there and some minor changes. Also this way, it helps me to proceed further with the actual story without any further disturbances.

I have added a short prologue and new pics for Character Sketch  for Geet and Maan's family on Wattpad and I am simultaneously updating here too.....please check it below and do let me know how you like it? ( I have updated it on the first page of  thread 1 and 2 as well)

and please pour in your encouraging words and be with me like you have always been...I do not intend to go back and again take a long break... I am highly determined to complete GEETIKA and will make it happen.👍🏼

I will be doing a similar excercise with JOURNEY CALLED LIFE but need to buy little more time. 👍🏼. As I said, its matter of another 15+ chapters in JCL...and again, I will make it happen smiley20

Edited by Vaidhumom - 4 years ago
Vaidhumom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

GEETIKA

HE..

a ruthless and tough business tycoon...  but behind this ruthless mask lies a different personality all together

SHE...

a sweet and lively girl...in spite of her life has been full of challenges, she lives each and every day as it comes...

in spite of her life has been full of challenges, she lives each and every day as it comes

When HE (Maan Singh Khurana) and SHE (Geetika Iyer) happen to meet...THAT'S THE MOMENT when their lives changes for good... There's an inevitable spark that slowly burns them within for each other... No doutbt its a LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT... but fate had its cruel take and they didnt happen to meet until two years after their very first encounter ...but still they fail to accept their feelings...unknown to self, they had held each other captive in their hearts but of course they deny it outright ...and the more they deny it the more their minds are glued to each other... Will SHE bring out the real man whom HE has burried within himself? ... will HE fill her life with all happiness that SHE deserves?

Please Continue reading and do give in your valuable votes, pour in your sweet comments and kindly share with other readers who would be interested in it.

CHARACTER SKETCH

Note: this story is old but the actors selected for Geet's family is new..  I loved the lead pair from Movie ENGLISH VINGLISH 😍 as GEET's Parents..especially the late actress Sridevi as Geet's mom... She is my all time favorite actress and would like to keep her alive here.  😇

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

GEETIKA IYER alias GEET:

GEETIKA IYER alias GEET:

21 years old. Beautiful and she is intelligent, matured and focused when it comes to education and career but purely innocent and kiddish when it comes to other aspects of life...She has just completed her graduation and waiting for her results. Plans to pursue her MBA. She is a South Indian Girl...hails from a Tamil Brahmin family. Tamil is her mother-tongue. But speaks fluent Hindi as she lives in Bangalore and has been living here ever since the age of 5. Has a good mix of Hindi and Tamil speaking friends. She is very honest, soft and friendly by nature. Can go to any extent to help anyone. She is respected by her family, friends and known people for her simplicity and high values.

At one point of time she strongly believed that she will get to confront her Mr. Right...but she gave up on this dream due to an unpleasant incident that happened in her recent past (This flashback will be revealed in the upcoming chapters)

MAAN SINGH KHURANA:

26 year old,  handles Khurana Constructions single handed

26 year old,  handles Khurana Constructions single handed. Lives in Delhi. Typical Punjabi munda. a ruthless and tough business tycoon... but behind this ruthless mask lies a different personality all together. Maintains high attitude and very short tempered but again soft at heart. Very very handsome...and has dashing looks...girls of all age droll over him but he doesn't care. Has great values for family, time and money. Family has been his priority. There are some incidents in his past which has made him tough and ruthless business man..and has burried  his real self deep within him. Somewhere in his mind he has an imagination of his right life partner and strongly believes that he will get to meet her soon and at the same time, he deosnt get deep into such thoughts claiming it to be silly...and making sure to keep himself away from the feeling of Love.. (But for how long? 😉)

'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Geet's Family:

MR. KRISHNAN IYER (GEET'S FATHER):

He is associated with ST Bank as a Zonal Manager

He is associated with ST Bank as a Zonal Manager. Got transferred to Bangalore long time back and he is well settled with his job. Has been a sincere employer and has been promoted many times to reach the position that he is today.

Mrs. RADHIKA KRISHNAN IYER (Geet's Mother):

She is a school teacher at Sree Jyothi Krishna Higher Secondary School taking care of High school syllabus

She is a school teacher at Sree Jyothi Krishna Higher Secondary School taking care of High school syllabus. Geet also completed her schooling from the same school and she was the best student of her times. Radhika is very fond of her family and has been meeting both ends of her job and family responsibilities.

GOPAL IYER (Geet's Elder Brother):

GOPAL IYER (Geet's Elder Brother):

24 year old. Irresponsible...discontinued his studies and never taking up a stable job. Always in a bad company of friends. Doesn't like girls getting pampered by their parents and for that matter he hates his parents as they give equal importance to Geet and Rajji. Too possessive about his sisters...In a sense he doesn't like to see them with living a life full of freedom. For him...Freedom is only meant for MEN.

RAJESWARI IYER Alias RAJJI (Geet's younger or say kid sister):

RAJESWARI IYER Alias RAJJI (Geet's younger or say kid sister):

Just 14 years old... studying 9th standard from the same school where Radhika teaches. she is pampered as she is the youngest kid in the family. Loves Geet and obeys her words.

BHUVANA (Geet's Cousin): 22 years old.

She's Geet's cousin who  lives in Chennai

She's Geet's cousin who lives in Chennai. Geet and Bhuvana share a strong bond and share anything and everything that happens in their respective lives.

Geet's family used to be a joint family living together in Coimbatore. until her father got transferred to Bangalore. Most of her Paternal relatives live in Coimbatore and Maternal relatives live in Chennai...Geet regularly visits these two places especially during her summer holidays when she gets to meet and have good time with her grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. But due to a recent incident Geet's family forcefully broke off from their own relatives from their own relatives based in Coimbatore. More on this shall be revealed soon.

Maan's family:

DEV KHURANA (Younger Brother): 24 years old.

Nayantara (Dev's wife): 24 years old

Nayantara (Dev's wife): 24 years old.

Nayantara (Dev's wife): 24 years old

Dev is Married to Nayantara. Love Marriage that happened almost 2 years ago. Dev is completely opposite to Maan...he doesn't like to work at the same time loves lavish life. Nayantara is not happy with this attitude of Dev. Dev- NT fell in love when they were in College...She mainly fell for his "Khurana Family" tag attached to him.Even she was interested to marry a rich guy. Where as Dev fell only for her beauty. They got married without planning anything for the future nor on finances. Dev didn't bother on this as he hails from a rich family. NT wants Dev to get their own share of money what she believes is their right and not by Dev being fully depending on Maan or Daadi for his day to day finances and living. More on them from time to time

ANVESHA KHURANA alias ANNIE (Younger or say, Kid Sister of Maan and Dev) :

ANVESHA KHURANA alias ANNIE (Younger or say, Kid Sister of Maan and Dev) :

14 year old. In her 9th standard Extremely pampered as she is the youngest in the family. She is stubborn with tough attitude and doesnt make friends easily.

SAVITHRI DEVI (Grandmother of Maan, Dev and Anvesha):

SAVITHRI DEVI (Grandmother of Maan, Dev and Anvesha):

She is the eldest family member of Khuranas. Loves simplicity at the same time have open mindedness towards modern approach. Her main dream at this point of her life is to see her elder grandson getting married and settling down. She hates this materialistic approach of office-home-office. She is always busy in sourcing ideal life partner for him. She is happy to accept any girl whom Maan likes and agrees to get married...but Maan is not interested to get married (At least for now).

Other charectors:

MEERA:

She is a very close friend of Geet

She is a very close friend of Geet...They had been to same school and college and opted for same graduation courses and not only that, Meera's and Geet's family has been neighbors and of course thick friends for so many years... Geet is an expert in conversing Hindi language mainly because of her active interaction with Meera and her family right from that young age.

PINKY MANCHANDA:

She is very close friend of Geet and Meera

She is very close friend of Geet and Meera. The trio were classmates till 12th standard and later on Pinky discontinued her studies due to family reasons and moved back to Delhi. She is currently working as Receptionist at Khurana Constructions, Delhi (Maan's office) . She is an absolute foodie... Always keep munching something or other.

More details on Geet's/Maan's family, friends will be revealed as the story progresses.

fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the note and looking forward to updates. 

NeenaDd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Waiting for the updates

karamjeet thumbnail

Already following Geetika story on Wattpad tooo di....

But looking forward for next part on IF tooo...

Plzzz update...

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

fabulous character sketch and pics! 

tfs!