Frequent Posters

Chudailpaapi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
nice... πŸ‘πŸΌ

Will this not be first time he will play negative character... 😳
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
So ek baar jo bhai ne commitment kardi tou bhai apni commitment se phir jaate hain?πŸ˜† 
In an interview, the Bhaijaan said that films can change a person's life and affect his psyche because when a viewer sits in a dark room and watches a character, he also absorbs his ideas and traits and this is why Salman doesn't want to play a negative character ever as he feels it will affect his fans adversely. Salman went on to say that he likes underdogs and loves telling their stories through his characters in films.

So thats a packup for Saif?
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
he needed to play ek tha tiger too in negative roles...had suit him better 
btw his starting career flop film biwi ho toh aisi had villainous role for 3/4th part of the film πŸ˜†
unicornhugs thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think this is going to all out villainous character. My guess is that it won't a goodie two shoes kind of role but rather a shady character with some redeeming characteristics.
I'm sure the character will be similar to like in Wanted and Kick. In both the movies, the protagonists intentions were not clear till the end of the movie.
In Race 3 too, Salman's character will only be grey for most of film, but in the end all his actions will be justified and he'll again be the golden hearted Bhai. ⭐️ πŸ˜† Edited by Luna46 - 6 years ago
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Race 2 was so bad, I hope this isn't the same 
Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. Race 2 was bakwas though.

The cast looks awesome, Salman Jackie have good chem, Big B is unmatched in such movies 😎 Hope the movie doesnt disappoint like R2
Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pehchaan.Kaun

Wow. Race 2 was bakwas though.

The cast looks awesome, Salman Jackie have good chem, Big B is unmatched in such movies 😎 Hope the movie doesnt disappoint like R2

Yeah, race 2 sucked so bad this could be bad for the movie. 

They should rename it something else, start fresh. 

Originally posted by: Luna46

I'm sure the character will be similar to like in Wanted and Kick. In both the movies, the protagonists intentions were not clear till the end of the movie.
In Race 3 too, Salman's character will only be grey for most of film, but in the end all his actions will be justified and he'll again be the golden hearted Bhai. ⭐️ πŸ˜†

Was the main lead in Race or Race 2 ever really an out and out bad guy tho ???

Why does Salman have to be ??
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"All roles were negative, but featured the villains in large-than-life hero' characters"
This does not mean the roles are negative. Bad guys in films are literally the antagonist of the hero in the film. Despite who the hero is.