Kunal Jaisingh AT#161#I am flawed,accept me with it or ignore simple!! - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Patharsitara

Love to see how shrenal are bindaas friendly despite stupidity and barking of so called fans.

They are friends offscreen but people want to blame them for  theirown stupid fantasies.
And poor Kunal.
He is friendly but getting bashed for his friendly nature.
There are actors who only keep their ego above and treat everyone aloof.this guy is friendly with everyone with present cast and previous cast .he has brotherly bond with Lee and nakul and his wife 
Always smiling and positive andgrouded Haya

Every actor get a bunch of haters.
Kunal is lovely and friendly in personal life.
It is laughable to see him targeted for his friendly nature .I have seen other actors to get in controversy because of some ugly reasons.
But this is first time a actor is targeted because of controversy created by obsessive fans imagination.
They can't see how much he and others are laughing and enjoying company but finding silly reasons to bash him😆
But I love how he always remain smiling despite all kind of things happened.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meerabnawaal14

Hi everyone I wish gul makes a serial for omkara played by kunal only ... No one can play better than him ...

Buddy meri Dil ki baat bol di .😊...

i also want this ...😉
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

wow rocking pic... ðŸ˜Š
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So it looks like Obros will be together in the next track . What do you think guys ? Will we get RiKara remarriage ?