Kunal Jaisingh AT#161#I am flawed,accept me with it or ignore simple!! - Page 112

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProudFillerFan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
True rev omkara Singh oberio cannot be recreated😳
And they will not scrap omkara and rikara, ek Diwali aarti ke liye they wanted him so changed the track aur gauri ko bhi mansion bhej diya😆
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys...i dont post here...but will do so
As a true Shrenu/Rikara fan I would say Omkara is one of the best male chatacters on television right now. I have not watched IB (dont intend to either)...but he is one of the rare male leads who can accept his mistakes and apologise. Trust me even in real life males do not apologise (ask me that after 9 yrs of my marriage)...As far aa i have understood Om he is one character who will not impose his thoughts or actions on anybody...and hence his decision to leave Bareily. A beautifully portrayed sensitive character

unfortunately...If you ask me...on Friday one character qas destroyed...and that was Gauri...infact most of the Gauri club is sticking onto this just because of Shrenu...we really dont know where Gauri will go from here...bas Shrenu ki wajah ae phanse hue hain

An unfortunate Shrenu/ Rikara fan
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

itne reham dil nahi cvs lol
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

TV is female centric we agree or not, MLs hardly have any character in all the shows. First they will be jerks to heroines then fall for them in all these it's FL's journey with ML hardly have anything to do. Once in a new moon some substantial male characters will be introduced who have some own originality, journey, issues without FL's touch to them. Omkara Singh Oberoi is one of them, he was managed to make into Ormox most loved characters list twice without a proper love story. Kunal can be seen as ML just like other ones on TV in future but Kunal as Omkara is shown only in IB. So all I care is enjoy Kunal as Omkara than worrying about tracks, SS. Kal shayad Kunal as normal ML bahuth dikhega but Omkara shayad nahi . So I will enjoy till he is there 😆

well said 👏
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: priya_86

Hi guys...i dont post here...but will do so

As a true Shrenu/Rikara fan I would say Omkara is one of the best male chatacters on television right now. I have not watched IB (dont intend to either)...but he is one of the rare male leads who can accept his mistakes and apologise. Trust me even in real life males do not apologise (ask me that after 9 yrs of my marriage)...As far aa i have understood Om he is one character who will not impose his thoughts or actions on anybody...and hence his decision to leave Bareily. A beautifully portrayed sensitive character

unfortunately...If you ask me...on Friday one character qas destroyed...and that was Gauri...infact most of the Gauri club is sticking onto this just because of Shrenu...we really dont know where Gauri will go from here...bas Shrenu ki wajah ae phanse hue hain

An unfortunate Shrenu/ Rikara fan

Hello Priya, you can post whenever you like too, always welcome here 😊

I can understand what you are saying, we too went through that phases whenever makers used to make Om do things which were completely against his character and it happened with us many times like many especially in DBO. So we can understand you people's disappointment. And I guess in this show except Shakti all characters went through this phases no one were spared from CVS.

And coming to Friday's episode as it's just starting day, let see where it takes Rikara to.
And hum sab ek hi boat main sail ho rahe hain you people are sticking for shrenu/Gauri.
I am sticking because of OmRu/KunLeeShre. I may have issues with Gauri character but I love Shrenu the same way I like kunlee 😆
sweetshrenal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
meri toh saari problem cvs se hai they make n break character jisme actor ki galti toh kahi se nahi hai n character is puppet of cv but it comes alive with actors skills.
lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
O bete ki.. This AT is nt finished. I posted a comment in new AT. Sorry adminiji 🤪
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhiya_12

TV is female centric we agree or not, MLs hardly have any character in all the shows. First they will be jerks to heroines then fall for them in all these it's FL's journey with ML hardly have anything to do. Once in a new moon some substantial male characters will be introduced who have some own originality, journey, issues without FL's touch to them. Omkara Singh Oberoi is one of them, he was managed to make into Ormox most loved characters list twice without a proper love story. Kunal can be seen as ML just like other ones on TV in future but Kunal as Omkara is shown only in IB. So all I care is enjoy Kunal as Omkara than worrying about tracks, SS. Kal shayad Kunal as normal ML bahuth dikhega but Omkara shayad nahi . So I will enjoy till he is there 😆

Yes👏 Well said. It's main reason I am sticking to ib. 
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: lakshmi32

O bete ki.. This AT is nt finished. I posted a comment in new AT. Sorry adminiji🤪

Haha it's ok, it happens 😆
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.instagram.com/p/BafueXQH_cN/