Kunal Jaisingh AT#161#I am flawed,accept me with it or ignore simple!! - Page 114

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Om is beautiful character but frustration happen because the way all tracks related to om is handled.either his individual track or love track .most importantly he is made wallpaper or invisible as per cv requirement.
This is really unfortunate for those fans who watch show for him only.
As a fan I never wanted more ss but a sensible track for om.but whatever track started for om it always full of bloopers.
And some time bloopers and illogical things become too much to ignore.
I know this whole show is illogical but still cv try to give some detail to illogical tracks of others

But when come to om first he is made wallpaper ,then when start a track for him it start in weird way and rushed suddenly to weird ending.
Now this can not be denied that tracks are casually written,casually executed and supercasually ended.
Since as a fan we can't stop watching om so we try to find positivity or good things in all these Nonsense happening to console us.
Then at last I only can say despite all nonsense I love omkara and kunal so still watching.
mainkyanaamdoon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveangel94

Om is beautiful character but frustration happen because the way all tracks related to om is handled.either his individual track or love track .most importantly he is made wallpaper or invisible as per cv requirement.

This is really unfortunate for those fans who watch show for him only.
As a fan I never wanted more ss but a sensible track for om.but whatever track started for om it always full of bloopers.
And some time bloopers and illogical things become too much to ignore.
I know this whole show is illogical but still cv try to give some detail to illogical tracks of others

But when come to om first he is made wallpaper ,then when start a track for him it start in weird way and rushed suddenly to weird ending.
Now this can not be denied that tracks are casually written,casually executed and supercasually ended.
Since as a fan we can't stop watching om so we try to find positivity or good things in all these Nonsense happening to console us.
Then at last I only can say despite all nonsense I love omkara and kunal so still watching.

Well said. And the fact that they can pull of this sometimes nonsensical plot is kudos to the actors. KJ breathes life into Om. 
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone I wish gul makes a serial for omkara played by kunal only ... No one can play better than him ...
ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meerabnawaal14

Hi everyone I wish gul makes a serial for omkara played by kunal only ... No one can play better than him ...

aww wish but shif Rikara ko lead ke tara treat kare woh bhi kafi hoga abhi ke liye😆
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Obros in Sardarji get up
credit...insta 

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
This is heights now, it's still stupid Gauri not recognising Om just because of a turban now are they going to show she won't recognize shivRu too. Seriously man what's Harneet smoking these days. First of all that plane hijack track which doesn't made any sense and now this
Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay so obros going to do rikara shadi.chalo rikara marriage ki wish poori hogi just they don't make marriage comedy.
But I hope good obros scenes as hs promised.atleast script bad or good shivomru and omru scenes never disappoint me.
Love to watch omru caps in Panjabi get up and hood to see atleast CV are showing rikara marriage may be 
Chalo ek wish poori ho gayi.ab bas few good romantic scenes de do CV.

Patharsitara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Unisha123

aww wish but shif Rikara ko lead ke tara treat kare woh bhi kafi hoga abhi ke liye😆

Banaya to Tha "dbo" but omkara ka naam per Svetlana ki storyline dikha di wo bhi ajeebo gareeb.

Patharsitara thumbnail
Love to see how shrenal are bindaas friendly despite stupidity and barking of so called fans.
They are friends offscreen but people want to blame them for  theirown stupid fantasies.
And poor Kunal.
He is friendly but getting bashed for his friendly nature.
There are actors who only keep their ego above and treat everyone aloof.this guy is friendly with everyone with present cast and previous cast .he has brotherly bond with Lee and nakul and his wife 
Always smiling and positive andgrouded Haya
loveangel94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Obros in Sardarji get up

credit...insta 

shivomru😃