Is Kangana interview a publicity gimmick?Apoorva Asrani and Sona

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Mahapatra slam PR campaign before film's release.

Apurva Asrani, who said, "All's fair in love, war & movie promotions. Even crass desperation to regain box office success must be observed & enjoyed as entertainment. With his tweet, Apurva directly hinted at Kangana doing the interview as a publicity stunt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Love your usage of "crass". It's a word I was struggling to find that says it all.
InGenious @Bees_Kut  
More

Manager: Sir Kangana ne aapke khilaaf interview diya hai Hrithik: ab kaunsi movie aa rahi hai iski

#KanganaRanaut

More

Manager: Sir Kangana ki wajah se apne brand ki sales double ho gayi hai Hrithik: How? M: Becoz she is talking abt HR X

InGenious @Bees_Kut Sep 2 More I think both Kangana and Hrithik should apologize for Krish 3 first.

Twitterati is on a roll:

#hashtag @bollytweetz

So apparently every time Hrithik saw Kangana at a party, he Ranaut

De @ibeingdevil_

Reality of Kangana Ranaut blaming Hrithik Roshan has been revealed

Akshay Jain @AkshayKatariyaa

Hrithik Roshan's reaction after watching#AapKiAdalat #Kangana

Anshu Mor 
@anshuMor

Clashing with Kangana proved more costly for Hrithik than clashing with Raees and Rustom.

Sanket Chothe @sanketac

Kangana-Hrithik apology game, should start by asking apology for "Krrish3" #KanganaVsHrithik #KanganaRanaut#HrithikRoshan

Sreejata Gupta @SreejataGupta

Everytime I'm about to study for another CA final attempt, this Kangana-Hrithik feud makes a return on my timeline. God has his plans.

atul agarwal @atulkumar2003

'Kangana' is the only project that failed when Hrithik and Rakesh Roshan worked together on something with starting letter "K".

Vishesh Goel @maniazvishesh

My only question abt Kangana-Hrithik issue is.. who talks with gf over e-mails?

subhadra @subhadra_72

Bwahahaha RT @oldschoolmonk: Hrithik Roshan has 6 fingers on his hand. Poor guy can't even show middle finger to Kangana.#HrithikKangana

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
middle finger 1 is hot lol 
Peanutbolt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika is routinely trashed for her depression issue, gets called all sorts of names but what people fail to see is her organization is working so much towards the mental health cause, their progress is commendable. She spoke about a issue(whether public stunt or not) she worked towards betterment..
Kangana women empowerment feminism - nothing she actually did for any of those causes and don't tell me her movies are empowering or her struggle..she has gone through the same things the top heroines of Bollywood has gone through.. Kangana version of women empowerment is trash men left right centre
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Isn't this woman wife of Ram Shampath who sued papa Roshan for plagiarizing his song. Damn papa Roshan bought these husband wife duo too. 

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Isn't this woman wife of Ram Shampath who sued papa Roshan for plagiarizing his song. Damn papa Roshan bought these husband wife duo too. 

Roshans have e5ctra terrestrial talent that starting from suzzane,  WC and now this sona, calling kangu evil and an idiot. 

I can expect another happy selfie of Hrithik and suzzane when kangus film flops
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Can't wait to read Apurva's registered SIMRAN script in 2 weeks and compare with the actual movie. 🥳 
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I CAN'T BREATHE... LAUGHING...

Bwahahaha RT @oldschoolmonk: Hrithik Roshan has 6 fingers on his hand. Poor guy can't even show middle finger to Kangana.#HrithikKangana
Edited by Kara_R - 6 years ago