Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago
@guys...i watch the promo while watching KKB repeat telecast on my TV...its on air...you might catch it...i like this munni track...thus watching that show for short while...
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Parud78

\\

Welcome to the AT and thank you for the beautiful pics..👍🏼

Oh Em Gee. ... *rushed to watch epi*😆

I still haven't watched Friday's yet
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
First time in my life I'm wishing I was creative enough to mke gifs so I could capture all those PreeRan moments that left a huge impression. 
The way they were sooo comfortably touchy feely. ...and Karan putting her arm around his head😳

And that dance☺️... Dheeraj + Shraddha share amazing chemistry. ... I'm surprised minus Kritika no one could tell the simmering passion between the two.

So much to say. ... but I jst want to watch.
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

First time in my life I'm wishing I was creative enough to mke gifs so I could capture all those PreeRan moments that left a huge impression. 

you can learn...i hope someday you make a gif on PreeRan

The way they were sooo comfortably touchy feely. ...and Karan putting her arm around his head😳

i always say...PreeRan are 99% in their husband-wife mode...1% they need to officially get married with rituals...saat phere...sindoor and mangalsutra...a woman will only get comfortable when her BF or husband touches her...its her inner soul saying...he is your soulmate...she will never let a stranger touch her...never ever...this is one reason we can see she was never comfortable with deepak's touch and oblivious with rishabh's touch...she only gets affected with karan's touch and she does gives him the permission to come closer to her...touch her...feel his presence...even let him become physical with her...this can only happen when her soul has accepted him as her soulmate and husband...

And that dance☺️... Dheeraj + Shraddha share amazing chemistry. ... I'm surprised minus Kritika no one could tell the simmering passion between the two.

i agree...ShraRaj has an amazing chemistry...very natural...gosh now i am in dilemma...whom does shraddha looks good with iqbal...dheeraj..manit or shabbir...she looks beautiful with all 4 hotties...but for ShraRaj tops the list...their comfort level is amazing too

all are blind...i am sure in future except for kritika none will witness karan's pain

So much to say. ... but I jst want to watch.

enjoy the moment

Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Leela...⭐️
a woman will only get comfortable when her BF or husband touches her...its her inner soul saying...he is your soulmate...she will never let a stranger touch her...never ever...

she only gets affected with karan's touch and she does gives him the permission to come closer to her...touch her...feel his presence...even let him become physical with her...this can only happen when her soul has accepted him as her soulmate and husband...

This is deep... so true... well said...  she is very comfortable with him in close proximity..

The thing i like about Karan he never manhandles her👏... He twisted her arm once.. she give him right back..😉

but this episode.. was

The dance was ufff..HOT.... they lit up the screen on fire...

Mages thumbnail
did you guys notice...karan can't see preeta in pain...he used the word pain quite often to her in the washroom scenes...even in the ME promo...he could not bear to see preeta in tears
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud78

@Cutebhaiyya. ... Exactly ... i hope she does not fall in love with R and marry Karan that would be the worst thing ever to apna Karan..

without preeran, the show cannot survive for single day...who wants " thisji" "thatji" whole day

I hope so.. dude... but you never know the direction the makers can take... hope for the best

I don't think she can fall in love with R anymore..she has already developed feelings for karan..yes the shows are Trp driven..but I think makers should stick to original storyline for first two years at least..then they can drag according to circumstances

Ps: I am a girl 😊 ..i know my id is weird..picked up the word from family conversation..opened the account just to read fan fiction..but preeran chemistry has forced me to write comments   😊
Mages thumbnail
from here where do you think the story is proceeding...
CutelySimple thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode with tender moments..the way karan announced that they are dating..the way he kissed her..the way he wrapped her hand around his neck..the way they were looking in the mirror understanding their changed feelings..the way he asked her to sit down..the way he cared for her finger...and then the dance..preeta now doesn't show even half heartedly reluctance..when he lifted her her hands were holding his head...the words of the song was so apt for them
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
KARAN LUTHRA : The man who knows his boundaries. 

" I respect girls.  Aur mujhe yeh achi tareeke se pata hai ki ladkiyon ke feelings judi hoti hai kiss ke saath aur main kabhi kissi ke feelings ke saath nahin khelta. Aur yahaan kuch ladkiyan hai jinhe main kiss karunga toh woh enjoy karengey. Lekin, main janta hoon ke tum un ladkiyon mein se nahi ho"

He not only paid respect to all the females he has been with but he has also paid respect to a girl he once used to "hate". He knows Preeta. Probably more than anyone else does. He knows her enough to read her like a book. He knows what she is thinking and what her limitations are. He wouldn't dare kiss her as that would be against her morals. Karan is definitely a charmer but he knows where to stop. RESPECT. Respect is a huge word. When you respect someone enough to value their morals, they hold meaning in your life. 

"Aur waise bhi, Karan Luthra jisse pyaar nahi karta, usse kiss nahi karta"

As far as we know, Karan has never fallen in love. His kiss is reserved for the one he LOVES...Hmm...Hope that leads to a foreshadowing scene in the future.😉 😳

Preeta: " Phook kyun mar rahe ho?"
Karan: " Dard kam hoga na"
Preeta: *laughs*
Karan: "Theek hai, hans lo tum. Main nahi nikalta"
Preeta: "Acha theek hai. Phook maar lo"
Preeta: *admires him*

Aww.😳 These two babies are the cutest. We all know that Karan has rubbed off on Preeta. When we start getting attached or close to someone, we start to adapt their actions just like how Preeta winks at Karan , which is something she has picked up from him. Today,  Preeta has rubbed off on Karan. So much that he has adapted her actions. Not only that, her pain and well-being concerns him more than his brothers engagement. He didn't care about the fact that they were running late for the engagement. All he cared about was carefully removing the ring from her finger and treating her wound before they went anywhere.  Also, aag dono taraf se barabar hai. Preeta admires and stares at Karan as much as he does him.

And what can I possibly say about their dance. So Smitten. They lose themselves in each other so much that they end up finding each other when they are that close.  They are gorgeous. ❤️
Edited by Cookies.. - 6 years ago