Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Karan is such a sweetheart πŸ˜³ I loved how he said 'dhyaan se, lagega' when Preeta was trying to remove the ring from her finger. And then he kneeled down and carefully applied moisturiser. And then he is like 'Tum chup rahogi, infection ho gaya toh' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† dude you care!!Edited by kendra - 6 years ago
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parud78

Ye that was hilariousπŸ˜ƒ he read her mind... remember in one of the earlier episodes he said.. he read her heart too...❀️ though she brushes him off..

@Kendra..

They showed how Karan never plays with a girls feelings. He only flirts with the girls who are comfortable with that. He also acknowledged that Preeta is not a girl you stupidly flirt with. This kinda reminded me of Ranbir-Deepika from Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani. How Bunny said that Naina was not someone you flirt with, she was someone that you loved. 

this is a good observation...😊

Thanks. I don't know why but that scene immediately reminded me of Bunny and Naina. I hope PreeRan also end together like Bunny-Naina.
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

New Promo

bua calls police station and informs them Aroras mix poison in food...sarla is arrested...preeta-shrishti are crying...preeta goes to rishabh for help...he leaves her alone...preeta kneel down and cries...karan is hurt becos preeta is crying...he is in dilemma...preeta is crying...karan is behind her

Ohhh god i'll kill this sherlin.. ultimately Everytime preeta needs to suffer..n rishab left her alone means? I don't think so he will not help preeta..karan might do something to help them if not rishab..
altgr thumbnail
First time something for Preeran

Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kendra

Karan is such a sweetheart πŸ˜³ I loved how he said 'dhyaan se, lagega' when Preeta was trying to remove the ring from her finger. And then he kneeled down and carefully applied moisturiser. 

Absolutely a sweetheart.. Rodadi told karan that he is the  best boy friend material..

But he is  both.. best boy friend and husband..😊
Angrita thumbnail

Thanks. I don't know why but that scene immediately reminded me of Bunny and Naina. I hope PreeRan also end together like Bunny-Naina.

Yeah it reminded of them.. bunny said naina "tum jaisi larki flirting ke liye nahi ishq ke liye bani ho"
Karan today actually meant the same..
Parud78 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

First time something for Preeran

\\
Welcome to the AT and thank you for the beautiful pics..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Angrita thumbnail

Karan is such a sweetheart πŸ˜³ I loved how he said 'dhyaan se, lagega' when Preeta was trying to remove the ring from her finger. And then he kneeled down and carefully applied moisturiser. And then he is like 'Tum chup rahogi, infection ho gaya toh' πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† dude you care!!

I m falling in love with karan luthra more n more with each passing day..😳😳
kendra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angrita

I m falling in love with karan luthra more n more with each passing day..😳😳

I am already in love with that guy. He has ruined my non existent love life πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  
I now want a guy like him and to fall in love during little nok jhonks. Sadly i am leaving the country soon πŸ˜†
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

New Promo

bua calls police station and informs them Aroras mix poison in food...sarla is arrested...preeta-shrishti are crying...preeta goes to rishabh for help...he leaves her alone...preeta kneel down and cries...karan is hurt becos preeta is crying...he is in dilemma...preeta is crying...karan is behind her

Linkkk?