Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: maha15

16-17 yr old girl staying with Married Man...🤢... 

When I was 14 there werecouple of men tried to groom me...I flew away from the scene like a frightened deer when I understood the intention. At that age I don't even have idea what sex is but something was uncomfortable enough that brain sent Run alert.😆
SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When with pancholi she seeked Zaria help, when with hrithik she spilled the news to papa Roshan. Is it some blackmail ?
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ghanta you were abused , main kyun maanu teri baat , kyun nahi police complaint karke saja dilwayi , you the bastion of feminism (or should I say fake feminism
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sri-R

When I was 14 there werecouple of men tried to groom me...I flew away from the scene like a frightened deer when I understood the intention. At that age I don't even have idea what sex is but something was uncomfortable enough that brain sent Run alert.😆

I know Its scary...98% Girls are like that.

Edited by maha15 - 6 years ago
Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

After seeing her real DOP I realized that she wasn't a minor when she met Aditya. 

In June 2004 she was already 18 years old which makes her an adult in most countries. So why in all of her interviews she says she was a minor when she first met him?

^In no way I'm trying to justify how that asshole Aditya Pancholi treated her but it did make me curious about why she says she was a minor when she met him when in reality she wasn't.

I'm not sure if this is rhetorical? Claiming she was a minor makes her look less responsible/guilty and him a bigger jerk/pedophile. It's always about how to spin the story in her favor... She is a pathological liar. 
Remus.Lupin4 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

After seeing her real DOP I realized that she wasn't a minor when she met Aditya. 

In June 2004 she was already 18 years old which makes her an adult in most countries. So why in all of her interviews she says she was a minor when she first met him?

^In no way I'm trying to justify how that asshole Aditya Pancholi treated her but it did make me curious about why she says she was a minor when she met him when in reality she wasn't.

she brought the case with Malayalam actress to make it seem how fearful she was...

when asked about asperger's syndrome she was outraged on behalf of people who might have it...

i totally bought into feminism of hers but i doubt she supports charities and NGOs that support single mother's or victims of domestic abuse...

biggest thing i doubt is hrithik writing email abusing other actresses and calling them names... sadly in our society its mostly women who tear down other women  

Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^ her brand of fake feminism is self serving and dangerous. Feminism is a hard enough concept for some to grasp, here she comes to muddy it and for what?!?!
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even if she was a minor, it doesnt matter because Pancholi could have a sexual relation with her with no legal consequences. She was seventeen, as she claims, so sexual rekatioms with anyone above 16 years then was legal.
And, why she keeps saying she was a minor? How does that change the scenario? He did not gag you to be with him. If he assaulted you, then go to the frgging police station. When Shiney's maid can accuse him of rape then you should also have the guts to voice your opinions.
Abhi toh badi badass banti ho, tab kya hua tha.Edited by Xx..Anjali..xX - 6 years ago
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xx..Anjali..xX

Even if she was a minor, it doesnt matter because Pancholi could have a sexual relation with her with no legal consequences. She was seventeen, as she claims, so sexual rekatioms with anyone above 16 years then was legal.
And, why she keeps saying she was a minor? How does that change the scenario? He did not gag you to be with him. If he assaulted you, then go to the frgging police station. When Shiney's maid can accuse him of rape then you should also have the guts to voice your opinions.
Abhi toh badi badass banti ho, tab kya hua tha.

she is biggest feku and hypocrite , will go to any lengths to get sympathy if it helps that some people go to watch simran. I supported her earlier but her sudden silence and now sudden sprout of allegations have made it clear as to what is the truth 
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Xx..Anjali..xX

Abhi toh badi badass banti ho, tab kya hua tha.

Tab koi movie nahi thi na promote karne ke liye..😆