Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Justmoi

This one I will give Kangana the benefit of doubt as she was a young kid. Pancholi took advantage of a starry eyed kid. Like Father like son.

When do you not give Kangana the benefit of the doubt? 😆
adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: --L--

Where are those girls ?

Germany

I'm not into gangbangs either or 16yr olds, some do look mature others not.

some young girls are into older men, some find it creepy, to each their own.

its important to not take advantage of someone but then again many don't care.

and many times its mutual like with this girl but again why even go there
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nova19

When do you not give Kangana the benefit of the doubt? 😆

With Ajay, with Hrithik, even with that Suman guy. She is an adult she chose to go with married men. I don't believe the black magic tales with the Suman guy but did she do a number on him, probably. I will however not absolve Ajay, he is a married man and Hrithik I think something happened there. Not sure if he was married then, but everything screams of a love affair gone wrong.

Kangana is ruthless, she exploits, you cannot get into a place where she is without being that way in a closed system like BW. But with Aditya she was a kid. But I think shrewd, else she could have ended up like Jiah Khan. I will not absolve her. But the onus is on the married men more. They have families and kids, she did not. 
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In this case, she is exploiting herself for her own gain, no one is forcing her. At any time, she could've taken a different route, she didn't. She wanted what  she wanted, didn't matter how she got it. Hidding behind feminist BS is taking women's equal rights movement back to the freaking ice age! How can any woman stand behind this freaking sacrilege and say she is brave??? 

Makes me puke thinking about all those girls and women being exploited and abused every day, those who are truely helpless... And here we are indulging in this one woman's BS when we should be helping those in need. 

This woman needs help, just for the sake of her movies she exploits sensitive issues like child abuse and feminism when she's neither a victim nor a role model. She's an impulsive liar who is in dire need of being in the news and what better than talk talk and talk some more about how she is a so called hero. Media milks anything that is scandalous and controversial, and majority knows that media is not what one should tend to believe in. 
Good thing is that audience is smarter than she is, there was a time when people took her seriously whereas now nobody bothers and her films flopping will be an icing to her non existing stardom.

Edited by TeAmo_Messi - 6 years ago
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^^^ No, in no way is she a hero. She actually is a blight on true womanhood. Thank you for being sane and rational 🤗
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
16-17 yr old girl staying with Married Man...🤢... Edited by maha15 - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Kara_R

^^^^^ No, in no way is she a hero. She actually is a blight on true womanhood. Thank you for being sane and rational 🤗

Sad state is that some people think she is a warrior .. 😆
Anyways, a woman who finds pride in exploiting her past and present can be anything but dignified. She just needs to take medical help 

Originally posted by: maha15

16-17 yr old girl staying with Married Man...No one will call her HERO🤢... parents has to beat her for doing this to her life in first place..

.Wich parent will like there daughter  staying with married man who is double her age...

Actually there is some serious problem with her...Normal Girls n there parents r happy with less money but they like respect in Society

She finds pride in the fact that she was some body's mistress at the age of 17 and she thinks by talking about all these sob stories she earns respect.. 😆
The way she is talking about Hrithik now, seems like he rejected her on very mean terms, otherwise i do not know why she would hold such a big grudge on him to sound like a broken tape recorder now, most men has rejected her and she liked being their bed warmers despite knowing that none of them will be genuinely interested in her since they all are married. 

So in her terms stay as a mistress with married men and cash on their money as long as you are doing C-grade small films and nobody cares about you, the moment you deliver a box office hit, you cry foul on how you are a hero who came over assault, cheating and rejection 🤢🥱

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
After seeing her real DOP I realized that she wasn't a minor when she met Aditya. 
In June 2004 she was already 18 years old which makes her an adult in most countries. So why in all of her interviews she says she was a minor when she first met him?

^In no way I'm trying to justify how that asshole Aditya Pancholi treated her but it did make me curious about why she says she was a minor when she met him when in reality she wasn't.

Edited by -smolderhalder. - 6 years ago