Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I dont feel that Kangana is doing this out of fame, attention or desperation.  Kangana doesnt NEED to do this. She has good work, she has two promosing films coming up...a few others that need to be confirmed and a directorial. She's doing well for herself.  She has been a National Award winner BEFORE all of this. So what attention? ðŸ˜†

Although  I agree she may be exaggerating...but we all know Hrithik is no saint. Lets not forget his history and his whole thing with Kareena, Barbara Mori...and god knows who else! This is repeated behavior on Hrithik's part. Suzaane I guess decided she couldnt take it anymore. Kangana wasnt his first "other woman". 

We are focusing so much on whether Kangana is right or wrong that we are overlooking one very important thing...HRITHIK's CHARACTER. One thing is for sure...that he's a cheater. Yet nobody is calling him out or saying anything about him...THATS the problem with our society. She gets trashed for speaking out... and Hrithk still maintains elite angel status. SAD! Just sad!

In my opinion the strongest rumors about Hrithik and extramarital affairs was with Barbara Mori. But Kangana is now claiming that SHE was the other woman during the filming of Kites. IF this is true it means one of two things: either she was one of several woman he was hooking up with (in which case why would she feel entitled to expect him to someday marry her or claim he led her to believe she was more than easy sex) or the stories about Barbara were wrong (in which case all the other rumors might be just as wrong). Of course since she lies as easily as she breathes she probably wasn't sleeping with him during Kites. 

Edit: It has struck me more than once that the two major scandals in Hrithiks life have coincided with Kangana Ranaut who loves, loves, loves to plant blinds. I would pay a pretty penny to have journalists reveal who the Kites on set source claiming Hrithik and Barbara were lovers was. My money is on little Miss Troublemaker. 
Edited by Nova19 - 6 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Nova19

In my opinion the strongest rumors about Hrithik and extramarital affairs was with Barbara Mori. But Kangana is now claiming that SHE was the other woman during the filming of Kites. IF this is true it means one of two things: either she was one of several woman he was hooking up with (in which case why would she feel entitled to expect him to someday marry her or claim he led her to believe she was more than easy sex) or the stories about Barbara were wrong (in which case all the other rumors might be just as wrong). Of course since she lies as easily as she breathes she probably wasn't sleeping with him during Kites. 

Maybe...but again...why are Hrithik's deeds being spoken about so passively ðŸ˜†

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Maybe...but again...why are Hrithik's deeds being spoken about so passively ðŸ˜†

Because he is not the one trying everything under the sun to destroy someone else. Whatever happened in his marriage is between he and Sussanne and they seem to be fine with each other. 
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I heard Rekha was like that too in her hey days and continues to be so...but what did she really achieve? And what exactly is Kangana setting forth to achieve? Excellence in her craft or something else?😕  

What is there to achieve in life exactly? It is so so subjective.

For some, being fearless, being authentic, living life EXACTLY how they want to is achievement. To not bend or succumb to what is acceptable as per social norms is being successful.

If that is what it was for Rekha and is now for Kangy then they have achieved what they wanted to.Why assume they are unhappy women? You and I, like many others still talk about Rekha and it is because of her personality, not her acting skills!

Originally posted by: Inquisitivesoul

What is there to achieve in life exactly? It is so so subjective.

For some, being fearless, being authentic, living life EXACTLY how they want to is achievement. To not bend or succumb to what is acceptable as per social norms is being successful.

If that is what it was for Rekha and is now for Kangy then they have achieved what they wanted to.Why assume they are unhappy women? You and I, like many others still talk about Rekha and it is because of her personality, not her acting skills!

Read my post carefully again...I haven't even once mentioned if they were happy or unhappy...I merely wondered about what they mean to achieve by being the so called feisty and fiery...

Talk about yourself, not me...I still remember Rekha not because of her personal life but her acting skills and memorable movies...If all she had was a colorful life and nothing to show off in terms of the filmography, I am sure even you will not be talking about her...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 6 years ago
Arrest her commit her bury her ass 😆 😲 🤢
ImagineMe thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Can't wait for the full interview drop. ðŸ˜†

Keep the conversations going folks! ðŸ¥³
Everyone knows I am a huge hrithik fan! But I have watched the video of kangana speaking and frankly whatever she is saying seems like the legit truth! I am very good at grasping lies, and it honestly did not seem like a lie to me!
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Read my post carefully again...I haven't even once mentioned if they were happy or unhappy...I merely wondered about what they mean to achieve by being the so called feisty and fiery...

Talk about yourself, not me...I still remember Rekha not because of her personal life but her acting skills and memorable movies...If all she had was a colorful life and nothing to show off in terms of the filmography, I am sure even you will not be talking about her...

You didn't say it but the way you wrote what you did, it was implied. You could definitely not have meant it, like you say you didn't.

Like I said, what they achieved by being bold in their views and speaking of things like they did/do  as against being politically correct is personal to who they are.

Don't talk for me either, I enjoy strong personalities over what they do for a profession.I'd be impressed with her even if she wasn't a great actor but only an authentic person who wasn't afraid to go against the grain..
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parveen Babi 2 strikes again. Sad. 
She thinks all her affairs with married actors are her true loves and even creates one in her mind. Barbara Mori is not you, dear. And superstar!! If she thinks that she's bigger than Hrithik then that's another of her delusion. She features nowhere in any superstar lists. Two hit films...that's all. People will cheer on, get TRPs on her behalf, flops & forgotten. Kangana already looks out & dull.