Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: F.I.T.B

^^ then don't take it she is not force any one...she is simple giving answers to what question she was asked...as simple as that ...but now i wanna see how maturely other party takes on the whole thing 

Thanks mate, I would never had worked that out without you.
Edited by Heisenberg17. - 6 years ago
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17.

Thanks mate, I would never had worked that out without you.

🀣🀣 Sorry for making you write that 
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by here4reviews - 6 years ago
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by here4reviews - 6 years ago
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Heisenberg17.

Great story, she's had a year to make one up πŸ˜†, now if only she could actually back it up with evidence.

Such a shame, she's had a year to leak all the evidence and destroy him for real, but all we get is her rants πŸ˜†, and we are just supposed to take her word for it.

Exactly...She had a year to prepare for every questions.,, why she wasn't ask about her plotting fake engagement store? why not she was not asked about cropped image. Why didn't she come up with same explanation when the issue first surfaced?  Last time she gave the statement that Hritikh hacked her account but this times she said she herself gave him password.. So it was hacked or password shared?

Last time she said, she never denied that she sent all those mails but this time she conveniently changed her statement that she sent him only 5 emails.

Bloody pathetic liar.

Then she also has an audacity to make a statement like Hritikh is using his father's money to fight case...Do you think everybody in this world is naive enough to fall for her lie? Hritikh must have made enough money which she can only dream of.

How about herself using Pancholi, Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgun's money and connection to get in the movie?

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
How the mighty have fallen, this time round, some Kangy fans want to attribute the blame to both parties if they're hiding something yet ferociously defend her babble.

Anyone who didn't support Kangy's cause last time was labelled as fake, 'cool girls' who wanted to appease male members by the pseudo feminists of this forum and now they talk about the blame being there with both parties.

A skilful liar eventually starts believing their own web of lies, the fact that she's able to spout her changed narrative with conviction is telling.
What the f**k does Kangy mean by 'My ex is so dumb, otherwise I would be in jail', is that her basically admitting to their being enough blame on her part that would warrant an arrest. Never thought she could go any lower but bringing in the Malayalam rape case was low even for her standards.
Edited by PerpetuumMobile - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: maha15

She still want HR...πŸ˜‰

Usually kids cry jab hatse se Ladoo chinthe hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You've been repeating the same rambling on every damn thread.

And before s**t shaming Kangana, first look at your own favorite Deepu darling who's still not over RK fever and keeps on obsessing over Ranbir & his cute boxers. 😳Edited by NadanParindey - 6 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

And before s**t shaming Kangana, first look at your own favorite Deepu darling who's till not over RK fever and keeps on obsessing over Ranbir & his cute boxers. 😳

😳ok🀣
Edited by maha15 - 6 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

And before s**t shaming Kangana, first look at your own favorite Deepu darling who's till not over RK fever and keeps on obsessing over Ranbir & his cute boxers. 😳

This is funny actuallyπŸ˜†

Image result for ranveer singh gifs
Image result for ranveer singh gifs
Image result for salman khan gifs
Kara_R thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lying or not, no woman in her right mind would say and do the things she does ... unless it's for ATTENTION! This woman is crazy like a fox πŸ˜‰