Adhiraj smitten with Devi?

QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi guys, I am Annie, Am new to the forum. Just want to share my views after today's episode. 
I think Adhiraj is a bit smitten by Devi; afterall our Devi is very pretty.πŸ˜‰ I am saying this because Adhiraj was looking at Devi's pics on social media but he closed the laptop when seeing Urmi in the room. πŸ˜³
Adhiraj and Devi chimstry is already evident. We can sense fire when both of them come in front of each other. It would be great to see their crackling chemistry in coming episodes. πŸ˜›

Do share your views guys, Aur kuch nahi to forum ki activity hi badhe gi!!πŸ˜›
Edited by QueenAnnie18 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navjotparmar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi. m navi. even i think adhiraj is smitten by devi. earlier he wanted to marry her for her mother's sake but now as much she's protesting the more he wants her. In prev epi scene where he was forcefully taking her to his home n she says she will go herself he was stunned n days ab maza aawega. He was kind of amused n impressed by her brave n strong stand. In d police station also he asks her when is she coming to do his 'sewa'       as of he can't wait to have her in his house.    right now m finding f show really good n hope dat marriage takes at least a month as, as per my xperience after marriage shows becomes boring n off track πŸ˜•
        N its been a week since show is on air still d forum is so empty. Its a nuc shoe n i was expecting more activities. Hope more ppl will come soon.
           N thnx annie for posting a topic. Edited by navjotparmar - 6 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: navjotparmar

hi. m navi. even i think adhiraj is smitten by devi. earlier he wanted to marry her for her mother's sake but now as much she's protesting the more he wants her. In prev epi scene where he was forcefully taking her to his home n she says she will go herself he was stunned n days ab maza aawega. He was kind of amused n impressed by her brave n strong stand. In d police station also he asks her when is she coming to do his 'sewa'       as of he can't wait to have her in his house.    right now m finding f show really good n hope dat marriage takes at least a month as, as per my xperience after marriage shows becomes boring n off track πŸ˜•
        N its been a week since show is on air still d forum is so empty. Its a nuc shoe n i was expecting more activities. Hope more ppl will come soon.
           N thnx annie for posting a topic.

Thanks Navi for replying to my post. I totally agree with you. Adhiraj is definitely impressed by Devi's bravery. It is new for him that there is someone who is not afraid of him. i am sure that as this story progresses, Adhiraj will start respecting Devi for her bravery, confidence, and self respect πŸ˜Š

I want their love story to start soon, I know abhi toh shuruat hai but kiya karoon. Beauty and the beast is my fav fairy tale and its so good to see Indian version of it on TV. πŸ˜‰

Thanks again Navi for your reply. chalo koi aur nahi mai aur tum hi iss forum ki shobha badhate hai πŸ˜† !!!
navjotparmar thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenAnnie18

Thanks Navi for replying to my post. I totally agree with you. Adhiraj is definitely impressed by Devi's bravery. It is new for him that there is someone who is not afraid of him. i am sure that as this story progresses, Adhiraj will start respecting Devi for her bravery, confidence, and self respect😊

I want their love story to start soon, I know abhi toh shuruat hai but kiya karoon. Beauty and the beast is my fav fairy tale and its so good to see Indian version of it on TV.πŸ˜‰

Thanks again Navi for your reply. chalo koi aur nahi mai aur tum hi iss forum ki shobha badhate haiπŸ˜†!!!

well i hve read dat dis story has undertones of beauty n beast but is based on rabindranath tagore novel Jogajog.
   Sure yeh forum ki shobha badhane ka punya b hamein hi karna padega πŸ˜›
navjotparmar thumbnail
Oh n he didnt send her friend request na till now?
   i dont watch show on tv but on ozee n watched all 5 epi today itself in one go.
    I so want to c his face wen she will delete his request. I even wanted her to post d video made by her sister on utube. It wud hve been such a dhamaka between dem both after if she wud hve done so. Otherwise gharwalon ko dikha ke kya faida? Baakio ko b dikhao. Adhiraaj bechara paagal hi ho jata.Edited by navjotparmar - 6 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail

well i hve read dat dis story has undertones of beauty n beast but is based on rabindranath tagore novel Jogajog.

Achaa? I didn't know that this is based on Rabindranath ji's novel. Interesting...😊
Navi, keep on visiting this forum, nahi to mai yahan akeli ho jaon giπŸ˜† Have a nice day yaara!
navjotparmar thumbnail
sure ill b here till d show is good. heres d link...

http://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/pehredaar-piya-ki-to-jeet-gayi-toh-piyaa-morre-must-hindi-tv-shows-always-be-about-patni-dharm-3964245.html
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Undoubtedly Adiraj has never met a girl like Devi.  It's not just about her being pretty.  She is not afraid to look him in the eyes and talk to him...confront him even...she called him a rapist and 'Na Mard" for God's sake! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

But I don't think Adhiraj is smitten with Devi...not yet anyway.  He's been taught to hate her and her parents blindly so that is all he is doing right now...blindly following his mother's orders.

Yes he was looking at her social media pages...but that may have just been to get information about her...or even to see if she uploaded that selfie he took with her πŸ˜†

He's out for revenge...and as they say...revenge is a dish best served cold.  πŸ˜ˆ

Love this early in the game would complicate things.
Edited by Fatima_Q - 6 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't mind the show borrowing some concepts from that book...but I hope Adiraj doesn't go the marital rape route...that would be so unforgivable!
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello hello 
First up, Annie, you did raise a point which had been nagging me too..

That for all the bravado and ruthlessness , he has put up with Devi's vehemence a lot and that putting up, howmuchever I may love to believe that it's Devi's win, I cannot help but admit that adhiraj did let her get away with it.. for ex. A show like ghulam says to what extent the FL can be suppressed in certain circumstances.

That said, I was wondering as to why this leeway from adhiraj. He can snap her into two at any time and that led to me to think as you pointed that, perhaps he has been smitten. But the CVS cleverly questioned him on that angle today via the bhabhi..wjere the bhabhi asks him that you could have done it a certain way and why did you kinda pay heed to the girl s requests of rituals
He did give an answer which quashes any hope of him being smitten for now unless he chose not to say much to the bhabhi or maybe he himself is not aware of it yet.

As for the show being an adaptation of joganjog, one of the prime themes there was of marital rape. I will certainly not be able to stomacb that as the ML is irredeemable after that.. 
And going by the TRP audience, consummation of any order so early in the show s timeline will kill any appetite for it.. though I do not understand the psyche behind that 

What do you think?