Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackorwhite thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Haan she has that black thread in her ankle too...SC hi hogi...

Aww meri SC ki team mein koi  nahin? Sab log NM ki taraf biased as usual :P...pucca jeetega bhi yeh hi...SP waalon ka daamaadπŸ˜†

I don't know why I feel SC jeetegi! I feel she will lip-sync better.. but then NM will dance better... πŸ˜† and nautaunki mein dono takkar ke hain..πŸ˜†

And hum hai na team SC! πŸ˜ƒ Maybe her QH gang join her.. Maybe Gul.. πŸ˜†

Ohh now.. I'm super excited for this lipsing as well.. 

And finally, I give up... NAHI hoga aaj mujhse koi kaam.. Sab galat kar rahi hoon.. last 1 hour se... SO, I'll have to forgo my weekend plans! πŸ˜†
blackorwhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Waise Shivika ke 25 mins flew like in a blink while TejVi ke last 3 mins were like 7 janam

LOL.. I even watched a few minutes of TejVi drama.. I'll be frank.. I don't know what is going on.. but Tej and Svetlana ki acting funny thi!! πŸ˜†

And yeah I noticed SSO mumbling about heels.. Height complex toh hamesha rahega.. but SSO ko kya pata.. Anika se heels handle hi nahi hote hai! πŸ˜†
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Rofl Shivika picnic ja rahein hain sahar  ka hi spoiler hai sso is doing more romance and ignoring pinky and is taking dulhania on picnic oh this will be hialriousπŸ˜† after announcing a full all out shaadi
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maverick04

T witter is going legit crazy!! Aaj kuch zyada hi khushi de di Gul  maata ne.. 

Awesome episode with an equally awesome promo.. πŸ˜†

Latest spoiler from the person who has been posting pictures from the sets is that Shivaay will announce his marriage with Anika again with dhoom dhadaka.. and wapas se saare functions honge!! This is legit the first time in desi TV that the same 2 people have been through so many rituals and weddings so many times!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

I'm happy too πŸ˜† 

The poor girl always gets her functions ruined with hideous styling, fights, and someone putting acid in something. She deserves at least one happy function with Sahil there.  The engagement during the MS was so cute. We need that type of function minus the tablecloth clothes. I don't mind if they keep redoing it until they get it right. If Tia can get it then why not Anika lol.  HS should switch it up and actually do the functions in the right order this time also include the haldi function πŸ˜†

Edited by onlyrani - 6 years ago
onlyrani thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Her dress is so cute. The show looks fun. Shivaay vs Anika turned into NM vs SC in a lipsync battle I love it πŸ˜† Can't wait to see the episode. 

I jusy have to go to this class phir 5 pm se am FREE Phir bhaad main jaye SAB am here for fangirling * hopefully Wi-Fi will not be a party pooper*
maverick04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Heels pehenne ka naya shauk jo chadha hai.." πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
"Shivaay Ego Bhandaar"!! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Chichore chodh mujhe.." πŸ€£πŸ€£

"Rich Eligible bachelor gaya tel lene.. Tujhse toh meri Chandni bhi shadi na kare!!" πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Oh I'm never getting over the dialogues in today's episode!!! NEVER!! πŸ˜†

It's like the "Billu ki shadi hogi.. Billu ka Sehra Sajega.." episode.. and the Jungle track episodes.. jitni baar bhi dekh lo.. haste rahenge.. and dil nahi bharega!! πŸ€£πŸ€£

NaRbhi were brilliant and totally in their form today!! I feel the caste was so high while shooting this sequence.. all of them were so in character and their form today!! They must have so enjoyed shooting this sequence.. especially the songs and dances! πŸ€£
Edited by maverick04 - 6 years ago
Today is Gold man just Gold acha abhi i will edit my post in ANu ka thread and then spam 
blackorwhite thumbnail
LOL.. I'm even rewatching the Pinky scenes today! πŸ˜†
"Shukar hai rab da.. Anika and Billu ko akal aayi" LOL.. Dadi ka dialogue πŸ˜†

"Jeet hamesha Ishqbaazo ki hi hoti rehegi".. Kitna cheesy dialogue hai but aaj toh ye bhi cute lag raha hai! πŸ˜†

I had decided that I won't bring this point up today but I can't control anymore.. 
Anika really needs to learn how to share her problems with Shivaay.. she really does.. I understand that Shivaay ki mom hai Pinky and Anika is in a difficult situation... but aise situation aur aa sakti hain - she should share her troubles with him instead of keeping him in the dark! Aaj bhi.. He asked na.. "Is there a problem?"  She just avoided it.. Don't tell the truth but hint de do about Pinky Auntie..  "Forget and move on" se kaam nahi chalta...Come on CVs address this flaw... Surprise me.. Please please please! 
Edited by blackorwhite - 6 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackorwhite

I don't know why I feel SC jeetegi! I feel she will lip-sync better.. but then NM will dance better... πŸ˜† and nautaunki mein dono takkar ke hain..πŸ˜†

And hum hai na team SC! πŸ˜ƒ Maybe her QH gang join her.. Maybe Gul.. πŸ˜†

Ohh now.. I'm super excited for this lipsing as well.. 

And finally, I give up... NAHI hoga aaj mujhse koi kaam.. Sab galat kar rahi hoon.. last 1 hour se... SO, I'll have to forgo my weekend plans! πŸ˜†

Aww thanks for being on team SC as wellπŸ˜†...I guess uski bhi family se koi aaya hoga like Jankee is there to support NM. 

This does look like fun...NM-SC getting to flex their nautanki muscles beyond IB also...lol