Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I could feel Maan's pain his restlessness and the fact that he has been coming
to this very park the very spot every year , just crying on his fate he too was a victim
did not suffer physically but he was emotionally victimized
its true Babaji gave gave half of his world he has his daughter but he still craves and hopes
to find Geet
It seems Rohit too must have had some bitter or distasteful past
Geet walking to the very fountain that Brij had brought her seven years ago and like Maan she too cries for her destroyed life she had lost her senses and decisions were made for her
until finally her baby was also taken away from her
both Maan and Geet sees each other and it seems she was very scared seeing him while he wanted to catch her have her before him
but Geet has also decided to carry on with life the way her father wants her to live
both Maan and Geet are suffering so much
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: preyasekar

Nice update

Rohit and geet's relation is sacred 
Really Rohit tell about his past college about to geet 
Maan is very upset in that spot and recalling their past  terribly missing geet  atlast maan saw geet and try  his luck but geet sense his presence she escapes now .But when will they like this hope their lives mystery and misunderstanding will be cleared  missing Pihu darling now 
Thanks for PW 

Was stuck to one place, just same drama between Maan n Geet so its better to add something that is mysterious 
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

I could feel Maan's pain his restlessness and the fact that he has been coming
to this very park the very spot every year , just crying on his fate he too was a victim
did not suffer physically but he was emotionally victimized
its true Babaji gave gave half of his world he has his daughter but he still craves and hopes
to find Geet
It seems Rohit too must have had some bitter or distasteful past
Geet walking to the very fountain that Brij had brought her seven years ago and like Maan she too cries for her destroyed life she had lost her senses and decisions were made for her
until finally her baby was also taken away from her
both Maan and Geet sees each other and it seems she was very scared seeing him while he wanted to catch her have her before him
but Geet has also decided to carry on with life the way her father wants her to live
both Maan and Geet are suffering so much

First I was thinking to take Rohit's track straight forward but as he is parallel character, and his past will give more logic to this phot n title too
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Actually this one is my favorite 
ambeern thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Please send me the password for chapter 16
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...
Rohit and Geet bonding is Beautiful...
loved their part...
Missed pihu badly...
u beautifully described Maan and Geet pain and restlessness...
sooo finally Maan saw her...
and Geet ran away from their...
now Rohit is sooo worried about her...
looking forward for next part...
and waiting for Maaneet next meeting tooo...
Thanks for pm and PW...
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
Maan is drifted to past
now Maan is fully guilty
geet hatred for Maan
Rohit seem like mysterious
Maan seen geet in park
continue soon
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 16 I read it just now. Rohit Riya and maan's turmoil was beautifully described.
You have elaborated their feelings and emotions very well dear.

Both reached the same place after six long years and Rohit was so protective about his daughter. Maan too loves his daughter and is now craving to get his love back in his life.

Both maan and geet were cheated and backstabbed by their families. That park the only proof of their first encounter remained the same.

It reminded both of them of all the past memories.

Maan and geet finally saw each other at last but maan had already sensed geet's presence. He loves her truly but Rohit is still doubtful if he can truly trust the boy.

The snake dandelions, the cold air and dark night everything just added more life to this plot, well done.

There are so many unspoken emotions, so many longings. Geet is not at all to blame. Both her and maan are simply reaping the after effects of the sin their friends committed unintentionally.

But even if the snake's venom is hurting you, antidotes are always at hand. Maaneet must meet and talk things out at length. Only then will their problems finish. 

Last but not the least, lovely heart wrenching update dear. Thanks a lot. Continue soon, I want to read ALL your stories.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm! 

superb update! wonderfully written! 

Feeling 4 Maan! he has suffered as well! 

admire the bond btwn Geet and Rohit! he shares his past with Geet! 

Geet curses her fate and Maan cribs as what has happened! 

and they meet...

she runs away! 

update soon

Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: turbulence

Chapter 16 I read it just now. Rohit Riya and maan's turmoil was beautifully described.

You have elaborated their feelings and emotions very well dear.

Both reached the same place after six long years and Rohit was so protective about his daughter. Maan too loves his daughter and is now craving to get his love back in his life.

Both maan and geet were cheated and backstabbed by their families. That park the only proof of their first encounter remained the same.

It reminded both of them of all the past memories.

Maan and geet finally saw each other at last but maan had already sensed geet's presence. He loves her truly but Rohit is still doubtful if he can truly trust the boy.

The snake dandelions, the cold air and dark night everything just added more life to this plot, well done.

There are so many unspoken emotions, so many longings. Geet is not at all to blame. Both her and maan are simply reaping the after effects of the sin their friends committed unintentionally.

But even if the snake's venom is hurting you, antidotes are always at hand. Maaneet must meet and talk things out at length. Only then will their problems finish. 

Last but not the least, lovely heart wrenching update dear. Thanks a lot. Continue soon, I want to read ALL your stories.

they didn't see each other, even was doubtful whether it was reality or imagination. Ya Maan knew someone was here but who was not sure. Geet ka patta nahi Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago