Users

Frequent Posters

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
wonderful update
both maan n geet come to park same time but sit on different side of fountain 
but maan feel geet near him n call her which scare geet n she run away 
geet is blaming her family for her scattered  life n maan ask gad why he give such life to him
geet collapes in rohit's hand scaring him 
geet said that she saw maan there but rohit dint get it n took her to hospital
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nakh5683

Awesome update both maan and geet were in the same parking that they met 7 yrs ago both complaining how their lives changed in one night masn blaming his destiny that always leaves him alone like a loser while geet blames her family and maan who abandoned her leaving her to die if wasn't for rohir she would be lost maan heard her voice and chased her Geet realize maan was here and she ran to her dad to save herself masn caught her stole and he knew why he was restless his geet was so close but yet so very far geet collapsed in Rohit arm says she saw maan he took her to hospital as he doesn't want to lose her again

This part is not just about Maan Geet but a new track  building up , think why Rohit was behaving strange 
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparna3011

wonderful update

both maan n geet come to park same time but sit on different side of fountain 
but maan feel geet near him n call her which scare geet n she run away 
geet is blaming her family for her scattered  life n maan ask gad why he give such life to him
geet collapes in rohit's hand scaring him 
geet said that she saw maan there but rohit dint get it n took her to hospital

Maan is always there to shed tears 😆
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb update. The way you described Maan and Geet's state of mind, their despair and questioning the destiny was awesome. Looking at these two suffering without any fault is so painful. Just want them to find each other. Rohit's mention of the past gave a suggestion of a link to Geet. Is she his daughter in reality. waiting to know more. Thanks for pm. 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update didu!
Heart wrenching update...sply seeing Maan
Don't know why..my heart always goes out to Maan..not only in this storiy but in all the stories I read😆
But he went out all his pain by crying..this side of him others hardly knew!
He too complaining to Babaji!!
Hey!Is geet/riya by any means biological daughter or Rohit?HE said that he too stayed at this place for an year...did he love smone at that time and Geet was born?or its a similar situation like Maaneet??Me getting little curious😉😛
But loved Geet and Rohit's bond very much!A father's love and protectiveness for his daughter...it was awee👍🏼
But I am angry didu...I was very very keenly waiting for Maaneet to meet..literally my heartbeat was getting fast for that scene in which Maaneet will meet face to face after 7 years!!par...aisa kuch nahi hua...how much eagerly I was waiting for that...think I had to wait for longgg...
Geet felt his presence and so did Maan...she ran franticlly in search of rohit..and finally she met him too...
Bechara Maan...though he know she was here..he had missed his chance to see Geet..after & long years..
Please make Maan meet Geet..pretty please!!!!
Missing PihuMSK too😉
Loved the update very much Didu..umaahh!!
Thank you for updating and do please continue soon!!
Eagerly waiting for next part!!
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjeeborg

Geet remembering everything

Maan missing geet
They were so close.
Is there face off in next update?

thank u for the comment dear. Face off I don't know but other matters r pending  till now
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: fict

Superb update. The way you described Maan and Geet's state of mind, their despair and questioning the destiny was awesome. Looking at these two suffering without any fault is so painful. Just want them to find each other. Rohit's mention of the past gave a suggestion of a link to Geet. Is she his daughter in reality. waiting to know more. Thanks for pm. 

Aah first person to talk about weird Rohit 
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhu..

Superb update didu!
Heart wrenching update...sply seeing Maan
Don't know why..my heart always goes out to Maan..not only in this storiy but in all the stories I read😆
But he went out all his pain by crying..this side of him others hardly knew!
He too complaining to Babaji!!
Hey!Is geet/riya by any means biological daughter or Rohit?HE said that he too stayed at this place for an year...did he love smone at that time and Geet was born?or its a similar situation like Maaneet??Me getting little curious😉😛
But loved Geet and Rohit's bond very much!A father's love and protectiveness for his daughter...it was awee👍🏼
But I am angry didu...I was very very keenly waiting for Maaneet to meet..literally my heartbeat was getting fast for that scene in which Maaneet will meet face to face after 7 years!!par...aisa kuch nahi hua...how much eagerly I was waiting for that...think I had to wait for longgg...
Geet felt his presence and so did Maan...she ran franticlly in search of rohit..and finally she met him too...
Bechara Maan...though he know she was here..he had missed his chance to see Geet..after & long years..
Please make Maan meet Geet..pretty please!!!!
Missing PihuMSK too😉
Loved the update very much Didu..umaahh!!
Thank you for updating and do please continue soon!!
Eagerly waiting for next part!!

Maan gonna shed buckets again like Devdas for quite days As Pihu's custody matter is pending. As I already told you previously It was fine with Rohit n Riya's relation but my mind took another turn. To spice up. Rohit has a past. Thats the new tagline in banner.. n Geet ll not come as Geet in front of Maan, as she decided to follow her father not her heart. But even she didn't know we can bury past but it give ache even than. Maan will get 440 volts jolt
Edited by Sonia.KN - 6 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail

Originally posted by: fict

I added new track, because just Maan Geet's track was not enough to build curiosity n this will give a valid reason to the title 
preyasekar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice update
Rohit and geet's relation is sacred 
Really Rohit tell about his past college about to geet 
Maan is very upset in that spot and recalling their past  terribly missing geet  atlast maan saw geet and try  his luck but geet sense his presence she escapes now .But when will they like this hope their lives mystery and misunderstanding will be cleared  missing Pihu darling now 
Thanks for PW