Together,Forever..An OS. MATURE CONTENT

Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey all. I am not at all good at writing erotica, but the thought of Mihu's disappointment tugged at my heart and I wanted to give her something.. 😆
We all know that she was the one who was most desperately waiting for a SR... we all were, but she was most adamant to have it at any cost... 😆😆 Now that didnt happen... so I decided to write something for her...and for you all. 
Content is mature...not my norm of writing at all... I actually feel ashamed to even write something here in the presence of such amazing writers... but anyway... bear with me one last time.. 😆😆
MATURE CONTENT AHEAD...TREAD CAREFULLY! 

TOGETHER, FOREVER...
Aru came in her room and saw Mukhiji sitting on the bed, wearing a forlorn expression, a sadness in his eyes,and a frown on his forehead. His stance and his dejected demeanor squeezed her heart and she wished to get a magic wand from somewhere, just to reverse the time and make everything alright for her beloved Mukhiji. 
Mukhiji was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice that she was silently watching him from one corner of the room. He still could not believe the turn of events that happened that day and how he was stabbed by his own sister. 
My own elder sister who was more like a friend to me tried to kill me...what for? For separating her from that scumbag Lalji, or for getting her married to a person who accepted her with her tainted past...a person whose heart is made of gold...  she tried to kill me...me...her brother...who saved her najayaz daughter, brought her up with the love that surpassed every type of love in the universe...
Did I really deserve that? 
The painful questions were making him restless. To say that he felt sad would be an understatement. He felt like dying. In that moment when he learnt about his sister's treachery, when she was contemplating his painful and agonizing slow death with that Arjan... Mukhiji really wanted to die. Her words alone were enough to kill him...she actually did not need a knife to bring that about!

He sighed deeply and a lone tear fell from his eye. Aru who was watching him and was not sure how to approach him about such a delicate issue, could not stand this anymore...and she rushed towards him. 
"Mukhiji..." She cried, her voice trembling with a desperate urge to comfort him...to absorb all his pain...
"Aru..." He looked up and saw her...Tears were flowing from her eyes, her lips quivering with unsaid words...words that he knew were meant to soothe him... 
He could not see her crying...It was like his undoing..He stood up from the bed impatiently and spread his arms for her in a gesture that translated his need to have her near him...
She came flying towards her Mukhiji and  collided with his chest. His arms closed around her like manacles... 
"Mukhiji..." she called after a few minutes in his embrace..
"Shu baat chhe?" He said, his one arm splaying around her waist and the other hand stroking her hair in a comforting gesture. Her own arms were around him, holding him tightly, their hearts beating in unison...Her hug was enough to tell Mukhiji how she wanted to soothe him and how she wanted to absorb all his pain... 
"Mien bass aap se kehna chahty hun ke mien hamesha aapke sath hun aur rahun gy. Mien apko khona nahi chahty... apki saans ki dor mery saanson se bandh chuki hai aur apke dil ki dharkan mere dil ki dharkan ke sath jurr chuki hai... aap ki hansi mery hansi bann chuki hai... dil aapka rota hai aur aankh mery barasti hai...aap mere sab kuch ho...mery zameen...mera aasman,... mere beeta kal, mera aaj aur mera anay wala kal...sab aap se hai... Apke sath jo bura hua..aap usko aik drawna sapna samajh ker bhool jao... please Mukhiji..." She finished,her beautiful face drenched with tears, and her expressive eyes showing all her plea...
Mukhiji looked at her.. listened to her words...and then his grasp around her became instinctively tight...
"Aru...ager tu mery zindagy mien naa hoty naa te mien marr jata... Aaj mien Rami se milne walay dukh ke baad marr hi gaya tha...jeena nahi chahta tha...par phir tera chehra meri aankhon ke samnay aagya aur tere sath bitaye sabhi lamhay mujhe yaad aagaye... mera mann phir jeene ki khwahish kerne laga Aru... Mujhe zakhmi haalat mien bachanae wali bhi koi aur nahi,teri hi behen thy... Aru,tera hona hi mery saanson ke liye kaafi hai...Tu ne sach kaha... Teri saans mery saans se bandh chuki hai... Mien tujhse duur reh hi nahi sakta... Aj tu mere itne qareeb hai ke mien teri dharkan ko apne seene mien mehsoos ker sakta hun..."
His voice was gruff with his suppressed emotions...
She looked up at him, a shy smile tugging at her lips,and said,
"Aj mien aap ke itne qareeb aana chahty hun Mukhiji, ke hum aik badan aik jaan bann jayein... " A blush creeping her cheeks, she lifted her hand and moved her hair from the way,exposing her ear. 
"Shayad aap ne notice nahi kia Mukhiji...aaj..." and she couldn't say anything further as she noticed the look on Mukhiji's face. 
On seeing the earring dangling in her ear, as if teasing him,challenging him somehow, his pulse had quickened. And just by looking at her face, her eyes, her shy smile...his heart was ready to burst out of his chest.
At a loss of words, his throat constricted with passion that he had been trying to control for so long, the sudden leap of desire for this beautiful girl, who had become his lifeline..and who was standing in his arms...her closeness and the invitation was more than he could endure at the moment...Mukhiji's loins tightened with a force that was just getting out of control now. 
His lips played a sexy smile, he brought his mouth near her ear and nuzzled her in that sensitive spot. She jumped at this move and a giggle escaped her lips. Mukhiji removed her earring and nibbled on her earlobe. A sudden wave of pleasure washed over her. She closed her eyes and sighed...
He kissed her near the ear...then on her beautiful swan like neck gently, until he came to that sexy mole. And then all his gentleness vanished. He licked that mole and Aru was lost to the pleasure it brought to her. And then he bit her there. She moaned aloud, but he did not stop. His mouth was lavishing her with kisses and nibbles, and then to soothe the bite, his tongue would lick it... His mouth found her mouth and his lips landed on hers. The kiss was ardent, with all the passion and desire that was ready to be unleashed.
Somewhere in her passion drugged mind and amidst her sighs and moans, Aru felt his need protruding proudly,tugging her in the stomach. Her response, her fevered rush of hands on his body were making him impatient with need...
She didn't even notice when his hands moved from her back to her chest. His finger and thumb were now teasing her nipple and this made her drown in a sea of undeniable pleasure and passion. Her hands clutching his head, her fingers threading in his hair, she tore her mouth from his...He looked at her face, her chest heaving with her heavy breathing...He registered the effect his fingers were doing on her breast. He smiled devilishly and bent down and in one swift motion, scooped her up in his arms, and then he laid her on the bed. And joined her there... Lying on his side, his body towering over her, he slid his hand inside her kurta...until it reached her breast. The same breast that had reacted to his touch earlier through the kurta, now reacted violently to the sudden immediate contact with his fingers. His hand cupped her breast and her nipple erected proudly, owing to his touch and translating the pleasure Aru was feeling. Her body started to squirm on its own and she clutched his head and brought his mouth back to hers in a fierce kiss...a kiss that was beyond anything they both had ever felt. Mukhiji could not control any longer, his need for her consuming him...his passion raw and totally out of control. He didn't register when Aru's hand undid the knot on his dhoti, but he himself was in a rush to remove all the remaining obstacles between both of them. They were devouring each other with a fierce urgency now and in no time...they abandoned their clothes...their bodies joining , their heartbeats becoming one, their souls molding with one another,their fates entwined in the strings of love and unbridled passion for each other...They both found each other in an earth shattering climax... They had desired each other for so long... their passion finally became a shared joy and in that moment, their fates sealed their promise of togetherness,in all thick and thin and for all eternity they truly became one... 
😉

Edited by Doc.love - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rucha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh ayesha..
What a lovely os..👏👏

I am sure Miri will be so happy...
Tshaheen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm !! Ayesha baby bahut Saras Che ha!! Nice only kaash kaash kaash ???
bluejalpari17 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Doc, there is quite  a romantic in you !! Loved the emotional buildup and talking between the couple before getting physical...Good going ! Mihrimah..happy now ?? 
malkasub thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg Ayesha ...😳. You have unearthed a special talent here! 

Mihu...happy na?  I told you ... we can get all the closures we want from our darling writers!  

Thank you Doc, and don't run away.  Give us more!
..wateva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yet to read the whole thing..will come back...I cracked up at MATURE CONTENT TREAD CAREFULLY warning🤣
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Doc..U Utariyo Dhoti & Blouse(kurta) Both☺️🤣 that's like my girl😎
Love You For U Maintain Our Party's Ashlilta in Your First OS🤣

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Doc yaar pehle toh jhappi pao🤗 itna pyaar yaar? Mere liye ek pura OS?🤗 rulaoge sab ke sab🤗
I loved it..I can't believe Mukhiji could be this ashleel🤣 itna toh maine bhi imagine nahi kiya🤣 sabse best baat u did utarofy the dhoti and the kurta☺️ aur toh aur Aru ne khud untie kiya dhoti ko aur Mukhiji ne kurte ko☺️

I want more yaar...mera mood hai☺️ I want more as how his morning kasrats help him doing IT☺️ and I want to read something about his stamina and Aru praising him having so much strength and stamina at this age☺️ I want a perfect morning  after and their convo over this.. pls☺️ mujhe aur khush karde☺️😳 aur haan mujhe ek balcony SR de de aur ek Mukhiji ke jeep mein☺️ I want them to manao SR almost every minute☺️
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadhaRani-

Doc..U Utariyo Dhoti & Blouse(kurta) Both☺️🤣 that's like my girl😎
Love You For U Maintain Our Party's Ashlilta in Your First OS🤣

She lived up to our standard in fact set it more higher🤣
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rucha21

Oh ayesha..