Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: bluejalpari17

Doc, there is quite  a romantic in you !! Loved the emotional buildup and talking between the couple before getting physical...Good going ! Mihrimah..happy now ?? 

See my smile😃😃😳
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: malkasub

Omg Ayesha ...😳. You have unearthed a special talent here! 

Mihu...happy na?  I told you ... we can get all the closures we want from our darling writers!  

Thank you Doc, and don't run away.  Give us more!

Yes yes yess veryyy happy🤗
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rucha21

Oh ayesha..

What a lovely os..👏👏

I am sure Miri will be so happy...

Thank you Rucha... 😊😊 I hope shes happy now.. 😆
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tshaheen

Hmmm !! Ayesha baby bahut Saras Che ha!! Nice only kaash kaash kaash ???

Lol koi nai T... we can always imagine more and more... 😆😉
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: bluejalpari17

Doc, there is quite  a romantic in you !! Loved the emotional buildup and talking between the couple before getting physical...Good going ! Mihrimah..happy now ?? 

Hey Bluejalpari...getting a praise on writing from you is indeed great! 😊 You yourself write the most amazing posts mashaAllah..👍🏼
For me actually words are more important than the whole sexual action... I do write about emotions and psychology behind actions of various characters in my stories. As i have told before, erotica is NOT my genre at all... LOL... I disliked this OS so much that i was actually thinking to delete it...but then i thought to let it be... 😆
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: malkasub

Omg Ayesha ...😳. You have unearthed a special talent here! 

Mihu...happy na?  I told you ... we can get all the closures we want from our darling writers!  

Thank you Doc, and don't run away.  Give us more!

Heyyy Malka... thank you buddy! 😊⭐️ I am not running away anywhere.. 😆
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..wateva..

Yet to read the whole thing..will come back...I cracked up at MATURE CONTENT TREAD CAREFULLY warning🤣

ISABEL...READ IT! 
😆😆😉
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mihrimah

Doc yaar pehle toh jhappi pao🤗 itna pyaar yaar? Mere liye ek pura OS?🤗 rulaoge sab ke sab🤗

I loved it..I can't believe Mukhiji could be this ashleel🤣 itna toh maine bhi imagine nahi kiya🤣 sabse best baat u did utarofy the dhoti and the kurta☺️ aur toh aur Aru ne khud untie kiya dhoti ko aur Mukhiji ne kurte ko☺️

I want more yaar...mera mood hai☺️ I want more as how his morning kasrats help him doing IT☺️ and I want to read something about his stamina and Aru praising him having so much strength and stamina at this age☺️ I want a perfect morning  after and their convo over this.. pls☺️ mujhe aur khush karde☺️😳 aur haan mujhe ek balcony SR de de aur ek Mukhiji ke jeep mein☺️ I want them to manao SR almost every minute☺️

Lol.. 🤗 
As much as I am glad that you liked it, i am sad to tell you that I really cannot write the doing IT part.. 😳😆 However, I will try to make a jeep scenario for you.. Balcony mien? 🤔 Chhammo ke samnay!!! 😆 But I m not promising anything. As i have mentioned before as well, Erotica is not my genre.. and to tell you the truth, i think this OS is really OTT and creepy.. 😳😆😆 and certainly not a work of writing i should be proud of... especially in a forum where excellent writers and really mature people come.. 😳
Kher.. i hope the thought and the intention behind writing this Os matters more. It was for you.. 😊 Abh itna pyar kyun aaya? I think since so many weeks I kind of formed a very sweet bond with you and others here.. We dont know each other personally but you guys have made me happier in all these past weeks and your comments and posts made YMMKD a very special memory for me...i guess it was more like a thanks to you.. and all other members too... 😊
Doc.love thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RadhaRani-

Doc..U Utariyo Dhoti & Blouse(kurta) Both☺️🤣 that's like my girl😎
Love You For U Maintain Our Party's Ashlilta in Your First OS🤣

Radhaaarani... 😉😆 Mien yeh dhoti and kurta scenes likhte hue aap loagon ki baatein hi aad ker rahy thy... 😆 And this is not my 1st OS... I wrote a playful sa, natkhat sa ArMu OS pehle bhi. Its title was "Mukhiji's Revenge"
😳
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

Lol.. 🤗 

As much as I am glad that you liked it, i am sad to tell you that I really cannot write the doing IT part.. 😳😆 However, I will try to make a jeep scenario for you.. Balcony mien? 🤔 Chhammo ke samnay!!! 😆 But I m not promising anything. As i have mentioned before as well, Erotica is not my genre.. and to tell you the truth, i think this OS is really OTT and creepy.. 😳😆😆 and certainly not a work of writing i should be proud of... especially in a forum where excellent writers and really mature people come.. 😳
Kher.. i hope the thought and the intention behind writing this Os matters more. It was for you.. 😊 Abh itna pyar kyun aaya? I think since so many weeks I kind of formed a very sweet bond with you and others here.. We dont know each other personally but you guys have made me happier in all these past weeks and your comments and posts made YMMKD a very special memory for me...i guess it was more like a thanks to you.. and all other members too... 😊

The feeling is mutual behen😳😆 happy and grateful to have such like-minded people far away from negativity❤️ I love positive and pagal people meri tarha😉😆 ek hi toh zindegi hai mazaa looto😎😳
Chal balcony chodh dete hai..Jeep wala SR dedena pls😳☺️ and a must morning after convo😳