Posted: 5 years ago
Very well written πŸ‘

Loved it so much
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bworm

Cute update

Glad every one is aware of what a creep daksh is.
Hope this one will not get offended by ajivika connection. He wants her but nit obsessive as yet. Hope he us a good kisee and a better lawyer.

Shivay s concern for anima is becoming evident to the young uns...

So fokat raja track your way...Sso gonna eat budhi ke baalπŸ˜†

Thank you!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sayali_23

Interesting update... So jassusi mode is on...πŸ˜† this is reminding me of fokat raja track...

Waiting to find out wht obros find out abt Sevty πŸ˜‰

Thank you! :)
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaritaMSK

I love daksh's characterization.

I can see what you meant by harami charm

And as any naive girl falling for the bad guy, I kinda am hoping that he himself doesn't know what he wants to do with Anika. Resentment and obsession...nice play of conflicting emotions.

Meanwhile, yaayyy

It would be so interesting to see shivaay's stoic mask fall off his face as daksh continues with his offensive ministrations with Anika.

And also I am excited to see how Anika takes a stand while caught in this situation.

Love the plot building

Hope you update soon.

Aww thank you. Will try to update soon.
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniru

Shivaay's dear friend is too creepy. SSO believes in cure than prevention. Till Daksh does not disturb his sisters he is ok. Still billuji cares for Panika. Fantastic four in action. Rudy Sherlock and Anika Watson in mission impossible

Yeah! such double standards people have right!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

Very well written πŸ‘

Loved it so much

Thank you
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my! I feel like crying right now! I really am gonna right nowπŸ˜”. You are thinking why?
Because I loved it! I was busy with school stuff and was unable to comment, again! Well, I didn't even know u were blowing everything with such awesome updates of yours! What makes me cry is that that you just outstanded my imagination!  God, I had believed that what I had anticipated about Daksh's charachter was the highest level of crazy thinking, but now after having read your version of him, good god, this is the best version of him! I mean I love this craziness!  This passionate crazy charachters opposite our khidkitod charachters are my theory of best story every! You know, I am obsessed with Shivika and it is true that I have imagined the couple in every instance, its as if there's no situation left where I have not imagined them! But this instance, where Annika is no helpless  kumari bechari heroine waiting to just be rescued by her hero. I mean yeah, I would love to see Shivaay be her knight in shining armour, but I would love it the very same way if she gives him a tight slap if necessary or even a karate chop woul do! You see I love girls with guns and who know atleast minimum self defence (ahh *groans loudly* here comes another fantasy faltu enough to be thrown in the dustbin), sooo*drawls it" i would love it if Annika knows atleast  minimum bout of self-defence, she would just do awesome justice to her image of an independent woman! And if you really wanna see just our hero in action, you can just drug our heroine (they dont teach self defence against drugs, do they?).
And yeah, can Shivaay baby plzzz do something as vicious as hiting Daksh with a rod before handing him over to the police? Oh, how delighted and blessed i would to see(read) that happening! And can OmRu plzz see and tease the jealous billu, and even be witness to shivaay's pungi bajao of daksh with his own hands?
And and and, i realy have that strong vibe that it might be roop bua who is the madam and I really love the way how you reatain the original essence of every character, especially with pinky! I can so relate your pinky's dialogues to the show's pinky! It's as if you were the dialogue writer! Anyway i gotta go, do update soon and love ya!
Abhi
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaansahiba

Oh my! I feel like crying right now! I really am gonna right nowπŸ˜”. You are thinking why?

Because I loved it! I was busy with school stuff and was unable to comment, again! Well, I didn't even know u were blowing everything with such awesome updates of yours! What makes me cry is that that you just outstanded my imagination!  God, I had believed that what I had anticipated about Daksh's charachter was the highest level of crazy thinking, but now after having read your version of him, good god, this is the best version of him! I mean I love this craziness!  This passionate crazy charachters opposite our khidkitod charachters are my theory of best story every! You know, I am obsessed with Shivika and it is true that I have imagined the couple in every instance, its as if there's no situation left where I have not imagined them! But this instance, where Annika is no helpless  kumari bechari heroine waiting to just be rescued by her hero. I mean yeah, I would love to see Shivaay be her knight in shining armour, but I would love it the very same way if she gives him a tight slap if necessary or even a karate chop woul do! You see I love girls with guns and who know atleast minimum self defence (ahh *groans loudly* here comes another fantasy faltu enough to be thrown in the dustbin), sooo*drawls it" i would love it if Annika knows atleast  minimum bout of self-defence, she would just do awesome justice to her image of an independent woman! And if you really wanna see just our hero in action, you can just drug our heroine (they dont teach self defence against drugs, do they?).
And yeah, can Shivaay baby plzzz do something as vicious as hiting Daksh with a rod before handing him over to the police? Oh, how delighted and blessed i would to see(read) that happening! And can OmRu plzz see and tease the jealous billu, and even be witness to shivaay's pungi bajao of daksh with his own hands?
And and and, i realy have that strong vibe that it might be roop bua who is the madam and I really love the way how you reatain the original essence of every character, especially with pinky! I can so relate your pinky's dialogues to the show's pinky! It's as if you were the dialogue writer! Anyway i gotta go, do update soon and love ya!
Abhi

Aww I missed your comments! But I figured it must be your classes that are keeping you busy. I have a small group of loyal readers, you being one of them whom I would hate to see miss the stories.
Daksh is a slimeball. One word for it.
I am glad you like my version of him. Anika can handle most things her way, but one thing she cant handle is Shivay :P. Shivay and related issues are one-timers for Anika.

I cannot reveal who Madam is or tell you guys if you are thinking in the right away about her. I am happy to see all your theories about her. :)

Do continue reading everytime you get the chance!πŸ€—
writerff thumbnail
Thank you!
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant update..I have a strong feeling Daksh is soon going to get it from Shivaay.. somehow my gut feel says Daksh is going to cross the line with Anika and Shivaay is going to lose it...Daksh will get it from Anika and Shivaay...and I am so looking forward for it... Daksh by his actions and words is digging his own pit, while Anika with a calm and composed mind is keeping her dignity intact...loved the way Shivaay protected Anika...he does not want even a slight burn to touch her...awesome..yes I guess it will be Anika who will fight in court as Tej Singh Oberoi's Lawyer..not Daksh, not Mr. Khurana, but Anika who will fight the case and it will be Shivaay leading from the front pitching in support for her...so the three brothers and Anika have put on their jagga jasoos cap on... really very sweet...very interesting update... please do continue soon... 😊 Edited by MysticRiver - 5 years ago