Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
shivaay please stop harassing poor girl and let her do her job.
you are nothing but a bully.
i hate this shivaay 
dont know how much i can tolerate him
just because you are affected by a common girl you are being insensitive jerk i hate him.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant update...Anika is doing her best while Shivaay is still vary of her... good going...continue soon..
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaritaMSK

God

Did you stop😭 why why??
I know know..butb but there is no extent of getting greedy. And I for once pine for this story.
I loved Anikas maturity here. How she handled all the tumultuous emotional turmoil of two brothers just shows how sorted she is. Glad sivay was also privy to this scene. She is breaking through the walls around his heart and he is trying to make those walls stronger and stronger ...scared of what shall happen if she gets through. But we all can see crevices appearing in the wall. And I am waiting when this wall gets shattered with the sheer impact of the force called just Anika

Tuned in for more. Please update soon.

Aww haha!If I didnt stop, the story would be way too long. Besides, more mystery and action in the next one. I really did want to shift the focus to other characters as well :)
Anika is definitely one force of nature.

Will try to update soon :)
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

shivaay please stop harassing poor girl and let her do her job.

you are nothing but a bully.
i hate this shivaay 
dont know how much i can tolerate him
just because you are affected by a common girl you are being insensitive jerk i hate him.

I know he is immature, and a big jerk, at this point. Let us hope the
redemption is worth it πŸ˜‰ 
writerff thumbnail
haha! :) story demands.
I will try to make the next one long though!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver

brilliant update...Anika is doing her best while Shivaay is still vary of her... good going...continue soon..

Aww thank you!will try to
Aniru thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Shivaay being nagging and autocratic is understandable. Being a billionaire who is responsible for many businesses, rival lurching for the blood, coping with broken relationships in his own family given trust issues to him. The cherry on the top is NKK values instilled by his own family. He is not trusting Annika who he knew from few months only. When he realizes the true value of precious gem like Annika, hopefully his redemption will start. I am hoping to view a JSO at the arrival of Daksh. Keep up the good eork
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniru

Shivaay being nagging and autocratic is understandable. Being a billionaire who is responsible for many businesses, rival lurching for the blood, coping with broken relationships in his own family given trust issues to him. The cherry on the top is NKK values instilled by his own family. He is not trusting Annika who he knew from few months only. When he realizes the true value of precious gem like Annika, hopefully his redemption will start. I am hoping to view a JSO at the arrival of Daksh. Keep up the good eork

Thank you! OFC there will be a JSO :)
moon99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shivaay's head is so far up his butt, poor guy

But Anika's heartfelt conversation with OmRu was amazing and a beautiful insight to her personality.
Waiting for more πŸ˜ƒ

Loads of Love,
- Sims πŸ€—
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon99

Shivaay's head is so far up his butt, poor guy

But Anika's heartfelt conversation with OmRu was amazing and a beautiful insight to her personality.
Waiting for more πŸ˜ƒ

Loads of Love,
- Sims πŸ€—

Thank you! glad you liked it.