Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Omg this shivaay is a brute... He wants to torture Annika though she is doing their own work...just coz he doesn't want her to work on that legal assignment coz of his prejudices he is making sure she is so uncomfortable that she quits... N all this when all she is doing is trying to look at reasons for svetlana's revenge so as to save tej...  
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow shivaay oetty and childish much
i am surprised he can function with such childish thoughts

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
One of the many weakness of Annika is out in front of Shivaay.. will it have any impact on shivaay? Will have to wait and watch.

Annika is very smart lawyer! She is going to be a huge helping hand for oberois whether he likes it or not
writerff thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SaritaMSK

I wish I could just kidnap you and keep you with me so that I can keep reading and you can keep writing to my heart's fill. Yeah I know that it's borderline psychotic but that's how much I adore this piece of marvel. Loved how the real Anika who knows her work is being brought out to the fore..bringing extreme reactions out of shivay. Loved that small moment of vulnerability that passed between these two. Waiting for more updates to savor soon.

Aww you are so sweet!Thank you for liking the story so much and for your eager reading!
Glad you like where the story is going.
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithihaas

Wow and it's simply Wow!

Loved it...absolutely amazing  ...

Every time with each update you leave me wanting more...I just want to read everything now...😉

Loving these different shades of SSO

And I am absolutely loving the investigation that is being done...I am guessing that you have planned something with Svetlana story and Annika will be the one to save the Oberois...

Can't wait for next update...

Thank you! I wish I could write them faster, but as the story progresses, there are more and more details! I will try to update more regularly.
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivacious_gurl

Omg this shivaay is a brute... He wants to torture Annika though she is doing their own work...just coz he doesn't want her to work on that legal assignment coz of his prejudices he is making sure she is so uncomfortable that she quits... N all this when all she is doing is trying to look at reasons for svetlana's revenge so as to save tej...  

Yeah! Shivay's such a pain! He will try to keep undermining Anika.
But our Anika here will not go out without a fight!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

wow shivaay oetty and childish much

i am surprised he can function with such childish thoughts

Wait and watch as he gets really unreasonable!
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

One of the many weakness of Annika is out in front of Shivaay.. will it have any impact on shivaay? Will have to wait and watch.

Annika is very smart lawyer! She is going to be a huge helping hand for oberois whether he likes it or not

Soon enough, everything Anika does will impact Shivay!
sunita_raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please please please. Update more often. I can't wait longer anymore. Loved every bit of the update. Thank you for such a wonderful chapter
writerff thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunita_raj

Please please please. Update more often. I can't wait longer anymore. Loved every bit of the update. Thank you for such a wonderful chapter

Thank you! I will try to be more frequent, hopefully it can happen.