Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
She makes it sounds like she is the first woman who has done all of it, such delusionality. Although, I actually admit would want to see woman aspiring to become more than housewives. Truth to be told, I want a girl to have aspirations to reach for stars b/c women have so hard to fight for some of the rights we enjoy today and woman are still fighting for till today. If a woman wants to raise a family and be a stay home mum, she has the right to chose what's she feels is best for her and makes her happy so i will defend that right. I have no right to judge her and shame her for that.Edited by Mrs.Peanuts - 6 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Trust Kareena to grow old but never grow up.
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: giraffevati

People need to respect SAHM as equally as working ladies

Yes, true but Mira is very stupid. In her latest interview she said that she wanted to be Doctor but soon realise d that it needs a lot of studying so she dropped the plan. Adding to this she said I internedin a hospital and also saw 13 surgeries. Who let's a BA student intern in a hospital and watch surgeries?
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena did not say anything against stay at home moms. She said whatever keeps your focus going, keep doing that, some folks can stay at home all day so just keep your focus going. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Justajoo

Thats illogical to assume.🤔😆 Or in a forum full of teenagers and 20+ , its better to assume most aren't mothers yet ,so they speak from what they see around them.

N no one is bashing Kareena for having a nanny. Its just that in between Kareena vs Mira's opinion on motherhood, the only thing what is happening is putting down the women who don't have any other choice but to work or stay at home for the sake of their baby. Everyones case is different. Both Kareena and Mira are privileged enough to afford nannies, go for vacations, work leisurely when they want but others can't ,so stop generalizing what a mother ought to do.

Is it true that only the kids of working women will grow up respecting working women and won't have respect for a stay at home mothers? Or should a child be taught to respect all human beings,animals etc irrespective of who they are/what they do. 

sorry, i'm not around here much to know the age range of the avg poster on this forum. 
As i said in my earlier comment (assuming you havent seen it), everyones 'world' is different and therefore their perspectives are different so i don't understand why we are berating any woman (directed at the commenters who think women are neglectful if they work). 
Celebrities are a breed of their own so we really shouldn't be comparing the struggles of an avg woman (whether working or staying at home) to their struggles. They have the luxury of having hired help, and given the opportunity, the avg woman would not reject the extra help with raising a family and working. 
Majority of the people have got their panties in a twist because of their dislike for kareena. She is indefensible in some regards, i'll admit to that, but really, people are just picking on her for an otherwise fine interview. They have conveniently ignored that she said to keep the focus going with whatever it is you're doing. That does not sound like a dig at stay at home moms. 

ETA: 20 something year olds have at least held 1 job before they get to that age so i'm sure those that have worked know the struggle. 
Edited by Enycedoll - 6 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: giraffevati

Saying the one who mock actresses like kat and when her fans defend her,  mock them too!  It is quite hypocritical behaviour! 

😆 you're literally pulling shi***t out of nowhere now.