Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: eating_orange

She is the first hard working mom. First mom to get in shape after having a baby, first mom to have a baby and still work. Still be in the media, with her baby...πŸ˜† first of course!πŸ˜‰

First or last.. .mother to hai.. .fark Kya padta hai?
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The hate in this thread is WHOA πŸ˜†
Have some of you EVER worked?
You're continuously talking about women you 'know' that work and handle their person lives better than kareena without a nanny...well, i got news for you. Ask that woman if she would like a nanny. Ill bet the answer is yes. 
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

The hate in this thread is WHOAπŸ˜†

You're continuously talking about women you 'know' that work and handle their person lives better than kareena without a nanny...well, i got news for you. Ask that woman if she would like a nanny. Ill bet the answer is yes.

Preach!
Hell I can't even afford to have kids right now coz of the crazy hours, which will calm down at some point. I would love to be able to afford a nanny, but I think my mom will have to step in and help out. Coz news flash...unless one parent is a full time parent, YOU ALL NEED HELP! Either with grand parents helping out, daycare, nanny, whatever!
What's next? Hate on people that have house help or maids? Coz then they're not REALLY home makers. πŸ₯±

Another news flash - all your favorite celebs have nannies. They just never talk about them. kareena has NEVER shied away from the fact that she has a nanny to help out with taimur, she has NEVER claimed she's raising him single handedly. In this interview she MENTIONED her nanny as a strong woman that taimur will look up to. You're all so blinded you can't see that.
That said, even WITH all this help, it does NOT make her any less a mother. How archaic a concept is that? She's still the one that spends more time with Taimur than Saif does. How often do we see her out? The gym maybe? Or when she goes for a day shoot? What is she doing the rest of the time, but spending time with her newborn. That STILL counts as juggling career and baby. Most women will take a maternity leave and then ease back into work, which she IS doing. So still, kudos. 

Wish other actresses follow this model and do the same in the future. Maybe then we wouldnt have these 50 plus male actors romancing 20 year old girls coz we'd ACTUALLY have actresses in their 40s, with kids and all. πŸ˜›
Edited by desigal90 - 6 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I work actually and I dont have kids. Thus I spoke of women who work AND have kids.
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Why do these idiots have to take digs at the women who choose to work or they choose to stay home...its their choice...why does either of them have to be put down to raise the other...stupid idiots...both Kareena and Meera. This privileged , entitled women have no idea the grind that regular women go through..whether its staying at home...or working outside the home
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PerpetuumMobile

All said and done, it was really nice of her to appreciate her nanny, refreshing to see! 

Yes. 
And working women in this country do need to be respected 
They aren't enough. 
She never said homemakers should be disrespected 
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: glace-bleue

Why do these idiots have to take digs at the women who choose to work or they choose to stay home...its their choice...why does either of them have to be put down to raise the other...stupid idiots...both Kareena and Meera. This privileged , entitled women have no idea the grind that regular women go through..whether its staying at home...or working outside the home

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Originally posted by: briahna

πŸ˜†

career gone
nawab career gone
khoobsoorti gone
sirf bakk bakk rah gayi.

This is gold πŸ€£
You are awesome πŸ€£
Nawab never had a career as a solo lead anyway πŸ˜†
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ilovecrepes

Yes. 
And working women in this country do need to be respected 
They aren't enough. 
She never said homemakers should be disrespected 

Thank you! I fail to see where either. Her own sister is a home maker for god's sake as was her mother
CuttingChai thumbnail

Thats illogical to assume.πŸ€”πŸ˜† Or in a forum full of teenagers and 20+ , its better to assume most aren't mothers yet ,so they speak from what they see around them.

N no one is bashing Kareena for having a nanny. Its just that in between Kareena vs Mira's opinion on motherhood, the only thing what is happening is putting down the women who don't have any other choice but to work or stay at home for the sake of their baby. Everyones case is different. Both Kareena and Mira are privileged enough to afford nannies, go for vacations, work leisurely when they want but others can't ,so stop generalizing what a mother ought to do.

Is it true that only the kids of working women will grow up respecting working women and won't have respect for a stay at home mothers? Or should a child be taught to respect all human beings,animals etc irrespective of who they are/what they do.