Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piaa_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It was soo good...best friends to best life partner...love the bonding between them...the way they showed their rights on each other
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Natalya_bedi

I want to continue...should I??

sure ...
Do write it more ..I would love to read it 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
thanks 4 da wonderful update! well written! Maan j! he confesses n she reciprocates! Maaneet become one! please continue 
mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Such a cute two shot
Loved it
Their friendship
Their love
Their snide comments lol
Maans jealousy
Everything was perfect
Awesome updates
dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Such a cuteee love story...how wonderful life will be when people marry their best friend since childhood who knows them inside out...
I loved it how even after marriage their friendship and comfort level with each did not change...
It's always interesting to see a jealous Maan and finally Geet realized her love for Maan and they r together...
Thanks a lot for this lovely story
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So maan realized first and then geet. They are sweet as couple too.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
please continue... 
Natalya_bedi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

PART 3

" Maan" Amit's voice echoed in the hall but getting no response he himself came there and frowned seeing no one. 
He walked into the kitchen and saw his favourite ladies making laddoo. He smiled and took one but Rashmi smacked his hand " Abhi rakhiye. ...pehle pooja hogi". He pouted and kept the laddoo back..."Waise Maan kahan hai" 

"Ye Maan abhi tak so hi raha hai...ye ladka " Rashmi hit her forehead ...
Seemed like Mr Khurana was completing his Sunday nap ...in afternoon...

"Papa...mai utha deti hun...laddoo toh ban hi gaye " Geet smiled and washed her hands.
"Ok...you wake him up...I will come to your room only " Amit smiled and winked at Rashmi.

"Shameless" Rashmi  hit him which made him laugh

Like Father Like Son 😉 

Geet entered the room and at once snatched the blanket from Maan and next second shrieked "Gross Maan...atleast wear something while sleeping"

"Hmm..." finally the Kumbhkaran opened his eyes and said "Kya hua"
"First get up " she glared and walked towards the wardrobe.

"Arre" Maan frowned seeing something coming his way from Geet's side...

He caught the thing and smiled naughtily "I knew you liked my superman boxers"
"Shut up and wear this...why do you sleep naked...tujhe sharam nahi aati" she showed her eyes...

"Huh...kisse ...Tujhse?? ...naah...ratti bhar bhi nahi" he shamelessly showed his teeth

"Tu nahi sudhar sakta...khair...Papa aa rahe hain...thode der me toh" 

"Oh shoot...pehle batana tha na..." he threw the blanket away and immediately wore his boxers and got up to dress up.

He dressed up in a hurry. ...Geet was about to say something when Amit knocked the door and entered the room.

"Kya haal hai bhai...neend nahi puri ho rahi aaj kal aap ki " Amit said naughtily 
"Dad...aise mazak aap ko shobha nahi dete" Maan scowled making fun of his father's age...

"Huh...budha hoga tu...mai abhi bhi jawan hun...kyun beta" Amit asked his daughter who smiled in affirmation. 

Amit finally talked about the thing he came for and got up to go ...He reached the door but then turned with a teasing grin
"Agli baar jaldi jaldi me t shirt ulti mat pehen lena" saying this Amit winked and shut the door.

"Mil gaya inhe kuch zindagi bhar tease karne k liye" Maan shook his head 

"Chalo ab to aadat chhutegi...nange punge ho kar ghumne ki" Geet sighed

"Ab ek bar accident hone se insaan gadi thode hi chalana chod deta hai...bas extra careful ho jana padta hai " he hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek tight.
"Khana bana hai...don't eat my cheeks" she cupped her cheeks protecting them from the eyes of her husband. 
"Jaise tu bach hi jayegi" he laughed evilly and bit her cheek.

-------------------------------

"Geet . ...aaj Lata aur Shashi bhaisahab aane wale hain khane par" Rashmi broke the news making Geet  happy

" Maan remote pass kar na" Geet sat on the bed asking for the remote.
"Remote pass kariye" Maan corrected her in a teasing voice..."Mamma k samne mujhe aise bulaya na..toh..u know better"

"Zyada smart na baniyo mamma k samne" she warned pointing her finger.
"Dekhte hain" he winked 

---------------------------

In the evening. ...
Maan-Geet came down hearing Lata's voice
"Mamma" Geet hugged her while Maan came forward to touch Shashi's feet.

After sometime. ..the two families were engaged in an intimate conversation. 

"Mamma hum next month trip par ja rahe hain Jammu" Geet informed about their trip cum honeymoon which they are going to take next month.
She then went to kitchen to bring the special dish she had prepared..

"Waah...kisne sikhaya" Lata praised

"Mamma ne " she pointed towards Rashmi making her smile.

" Maan...tum " she was saying something when "Ahhmm " Lata cleared her throat ...and her sweet daughter understood what she was trying to say
" Maan aap bhi lijiye na" she corrected her sentence making Rashmi shake her head...she very well knew how conservative Lata is in these things but didn't say anything. 

And Maan didn't leave an opportunity to involve Geet in a conversation with himself ...because it was fun to listen Geet addressing him "Aap " everytime .
"Le le maza beta...raat ko meri baari" Geet warned through her eyes but it didn't have any effect on her husband. 

"Aur Maan ..Geet ke liye agle week badhiya sa gift ka soch lena" Rashmi smiled

"Kyu...bachi ka janmdin toh January me aata hai" Maan laughed

"Agle week Karwachauth hai...aur usne kaha hai wo tere liye fast rakhegi " 
Hearing this Maan spitted out the water he was drinking.

"Kya hua" Lata started rubbing his back..
"Kuch nahi"

-----------------------

"Seriously tu mere liye fast karegi...gajab" Maan patted Geet's shoulder. ...

"Tujhse bada pyaar hai mujhe varna kisi aur k liye toh badaam bhi na chodu" Geet pouted declaring openly how much she loves him
He smiled "Oye...koi fast wast karne ki zarurat nahi hai...mai tera pichha waise bhi jaldi nahi chhodne wala...fikr na kar"

"Mujhe karna hai..mai karungi...aur tune roka toh tujhe maar dalungi" she showed her fist

"Phir mere marne k baad vrat rakhegi?" he scoffed

"Haan...tu swarg me jaye uske liye...kyuki karam toh sare tune Narak wale kar rakhe hain " she peeved making him laugh.

Next week...

A distant relative of the Khuranas had come over for 3 days. She was some bua who used to find out faults in every thing.

On Karwachauth day...

When Geet was keeping the pooja thaali...by mistake her hand hit the glass in which some oil was kept ...and then the jaljala came

"Hey Bhagwaan apshakun kar diya ladki ne " that bua started screaming bringing everyone in the hall...

"Bua ji galti se ho gaya" Geet said in a soft tone apologising for her fault.

"Galti se kaise ho gaya...dhyan idhar tha hi nahi tumhara" She scolded her in a loud tone...

"Bua ji usne kaha na usse galti se ho gaya " Maan defended Geet in a soft tone

But no...the stubborn lady was going on and on when a loud roar echoed in the hall
"Bas..." 
" Maan...shaant " Rashmi tried to stop him but Amit asked her to leave him through his eyes. He knew this was needed. ...

"Kya aap tab se apshakun apshakun kiye ja rahin hain...apshakun toh aapke aate hi shuru ho gaya tha...jis insaan k muh se kabhi kuch acha nahi nikalta...usse hi sabse bada apshakun hota hai " Maan blasted...

"Is ladki ne tumhara dimaag bhrasht kar diya hai"

"BIWI hai meri ...izzat se baat kariye ..." He peeved making her shut up at once.
"Aur agar aap ko itni takleef ho rahi hai is ghar me toh...raat ki flight hai..." but he was cut short...
"Aisa nahi hai beta...mai toh bas...keh rahi thi bahu se ki..." the aunt blabbered something but at the end pretended she was all happy.

"Huh...apne ghar me lale pade hain ...aur yahan aa kar " he murmured walking towards his room.

After the tamasha ended ...

They were all the terrace for completing the rituals...

Geet  did Maan's aarti and saw his face through the sieve...

He smiled and made her drink the water but was surprised when she also offered him the sweet "kha le nahi toh sach me mar jayega"

"Not bad haan Mrs Khurana" he ate the sweet and drank water from her glass.

"Chal ho gaya" Geet sighed

"Abhi kahan...mere paaon kaun chhuega" he lifted his eyebrows teasing her..

"Tu khud" she smacked on his back making him bend towards his own feet.
"Jeeta reh" she giggled and ran away.

After finishing all the chores ...Geet entered their room and found Maan standing in the balcony all changed. His back was facing her.

She made her way towards the washroom and came out all changed .

Maan smiled feeling a kiss on his back ..."Ahhan bada pyaar aa raha hai"

"I love you...I love you so much" she hugged him from back resting her hands on his chest. 
"And I am sorry ...meri wajah se aaj..." but the dear husband didn't let her complete..."Bhul ja us baat ko...sorry kisi ko bolna chahiye to unhe" 

He kissed her hands "Chal ab senti mat kar..." and hugged her.

"Waise there is a saying...Actions speak louder than words... toh...apna pyaar action se dikha do" He winked ...making Geet smile seductively. ..."aaj toh reward milna banta hai"

He picked her up in his arms and made her lie down on the bed...
"Kaha ja rahe ho"
"Darwaza band karne...told you need to be extra careful"

Pulling his shirt out he hovered on her kissing the hell out of her..."Mera vrat toota"

He pulled down the straps and started placing wet kisses on her shoulder making her heave in pleasure " Maan"
She hissed feeling love bites on her upper chest...

Covering themselves with the blanket ...he undressed her completely and caressed her bare body...
" Maan" she moaned feeling him getting all aggressive ...he moulded her curves making her sigh in pleasure...she fisted his hair making him hiss this time.
He clasped her hands with his finally making her his..once again.

The two lovers were busy exploring each other for the umpteenth time...with all the love they had for each other.

"Love you" he kissed her forehead breathing heavingly...
She kissed his jaw lovingly reciprocating in silence that...he is her husband. ..her best friend. ...her everything❤️❤️❤️
taahir004 thumbnail
Maan and Geet are best friends and now that Maan is settled Geet's parents felt he is the perfect partner for Geet and that they always liked him 
when Geet heard she is marrying Maan she was furious with him but he explained her its better getting married to friends then strangers and she understood it too 
their first night was still as if they are friends which is so cool 
taahir004 thumbnail
The love confession from Geet's side was totally unexpected but surprisingly awesome 
oh jealous hubby didn't like the idea that he was replaced for one morning either did he approve of Geet's senior answering her phone
and the fact that Geet did not introduce him to her friends