Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I'm watching on TV and i just gotta say, this engagment drama is the stupidest shit I've seen in my entire life. Other than that, Gauri looks nice. 
I hate these people for wasting this beautiful song on this stupid drama. Like frickin tell each other everything. Gauri 2 ghante se annika ki ring hi utar rahi hai. Itne me toh Rikara ki mu b clear ho gayi thi. 
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ActionChirraiya

I'm watching on TV and i just gotta say, this engagment drama is the stupidest shit I've seen in my entire life. Other than that, Gauri looks nice. 

🀣 Om isliye Germany bhaag Gaya πŸ˜†
Shivaay k shoes pe bhi sso embossed hai W*F!! Who the eff wears their name on their feet? Oh my god shivani has lost it. πŸ€£
Priya_Iyer thumbnail

I hate these people for wasting this beautiful song on this stupid drama. Like frickin tell each other everything. Gauri 2 ghante se annika ki ring hi utar rahi hai. Itne me toh Rikara ki mu b clear ho gayi thi. 

Aur do ghante me unka confession bhi ho jaaata πŸ˜†
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Gauri is the only saving grace of this episode. πŸ‘ But thank god that I watch online, where I can ff. 

All those slow-mo drag of Shivika, I forwarded. The song, their expressions, everything is a repeat. 
@Priya: remember they did the same thing during Tia track? 

I'm so bored of their BS. Like really GulNeet should focus on the other stories now, preferably Rikara. Itna open bias toh maine jeevan mein nahi dekha. 

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

Aur do ghante me unka confession bhi ho jaaata πŸ˜†

You know I'm so annoyed with this show that i've finally lost the motivation to watch even on insta. I'm only watching it on tv bc my mom also watches it. So bg me chalta rehta hai. But gosh, it's really not even worth that. πŸ˜†
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
@mahima : it's loads better when compared to the Zoo , animal planet we will be witnessing in the coming episodes. Om ke jacket me 5 makhiiis. Sigh. 
Elation thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Did one on the previous AT, but for you.

Gauri makes this awesome plan to get Shivaay engaged with Anika instead of Vikram.

So, she plans with Sahil to get a power cut because she knows that Anika is scared of darkness, and Shivaay will hug her and put the ring on her finger instead. 

Like Gauri literally predicted everybody's reaction today. She also drugs Ragini, and there is the cute and funny scene between Rudy and Gauri.

However, there is a lot of nonsense also in the episode, so I advise watching on Insta, 'cos Gauri is awesome. 

Heyy tanq so much Ananya( if I'm not wrong)
No RiKara today also? 
Priya_Iyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKisLove

Gauri is the only saving grace of this episode. πŸ‘ But thank god that I watch online, where I can ff. 

All those slow-mo drag of Shivika, I forwarded. The song, their expressions, everything is a repeat. 
@Priya: remember they did the same thing during Tia track? 

I'm so bored of their BS. Like really GulNeet should focus on the other stories now, preferably Rikara. Itna open bias toh maine jeevan mein nahi dekha. 

Its reboot ya. She is rebooting everything for them. πŸ˜•Deja Poo(p) as my sis calls it. πŸ˜†