Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It was ok episode for me. But I know people loves this kind of drama where everyone is talking about ritirivaj , sanskaar & all that. I still don't understand behaviour of Arjia. Jia is a modern girl. Why don't she understand Binni.
Whatever Binni has done is correct from her POV. I just hope they will be friendly with her.
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

It was ok episode for me. But I know people loves this kind of drama where everyone is talking about ritirivaj , sanskaar & all that. I still don't understand behaviour of Arjia. Jia is a modern girl. Why don't she understand Binni.
Whatever Binni has done is correct from her POV. I just hope they will be friendly with her.

Now Jia has become a typical daily soap heroine.
Tanya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I really liked today's episode, it was full of drama. Excited for next week.

Yes the episode was good. Binni following footsteps of Nisha. After all she is her daughter...
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: alpha78

Jia is herself a model and even she didn't believed in puja and all. Still she trying to force binni to follow other's belief. And that too so early.. Binni behavior was justified. Hope they try to make binni accept them as her family in a more friendly way... Edited by Tanya09 - 6 years ago
Tanya09 thumbnail
Liked today's episode.. Specifically liked that the issue of drug abuse has been raised. Interesting twist. Lets see how Arjun and Jia tackle this.   
alpha78 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked today's episode, full of drama.. Though it's so foolish that someone can easily mix anything in the food. But I liked how Arjun handled the situation.
But he was really angry with Binni because of the drugs. He loves her so much that doesn't understand how to handle that situation. I really feel bad for binni. Btw she had decided that she will take revenge but doing nothing. But today the way Arjun insulted her seems that big drama ahead.
But tomorrow is valentine day so how they will show both the things?
Waiting for tomorrow.
altgr thumbnail
Episode was really good. Full of drama and some romantic scenes.
altgr thumbnail
Good that Jia knows that Binni and Jhumki are the partners. It will be interesting to see what she does next.
Tanya09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Good that Jia knows that Binni and Jhumki are the partners. It will be interesting to see what she does next.

Yes Liked it. At least now she will not blindly trust whatever binni says..
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanya09

Yes Liked it. At least now she will not blindly trust whatever binni says..

Yes and I think she told Arjun too, that's the best thing.