Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Apu_915 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely Updates β€οΈ
Anika shouldn't have taken decisions in haste & confronted the Oberois. She misunderstood Shivaay. Hopefully she wouldn't fall in Tej's trap πŸ˜’
Loved Om's confrontation with his parents. Tej is plotting against Jahnvi as well!
Finally Shakti is thinking about redemption. Then Rikara too are there to help Anika along with Shivaay. Hopefully she'll be safe πŸ˜Š

Waiting for the nxt!
Thanks for the PM :)
bworm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
My god...that was awesome.
It's getting interesting,  who's gonna win the next round.
Tejlana are back. ...

Let's see what happens nex5.

Thanks for the pm
jaansahiba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the parts were absolutely awesome!!!
Part 14: The scarred woman was Roop? Oh yaeh, Tej had mentioned Roop was Sunaina's friend. I see. So Shivaay knows it now. Thank god Rikara now know the truth and god bless them that they are gonna take their bhabi's side. But why didn' t gauri say about her connection with anika??; Yeah, yeah, yeah , finally Om confronted Jhanvi. This was really needed. And man hats off to u, the points u noted out, were really what even the show writers would not have noticed.Even the chutta thing was awesome. But Jhanvi for sure will regret taking Tej's side. But why should annika leave the house??? It's the elders who should. But where was dadi while all this was happening? Where is she gone?? Shakthi is on annika's side. Yeah baby! [:D/] . Shivaay off with Annika!! Now this is what you call khidkitod jodi! Its completely fair as when shivaay left the house, she accompanied him. Now when she leaves, he should leave with her too. All in all, the chapter was quite brilliant πŸ‘
Part 15: Thank god!!!! Finally Shivaay got to know that gauri and annika are sisters!! And yeah, I am sure Qureshi ki to band bajnewaali hai! Tej and his crooked smile, not god for annika... Jashn!! I always wanted this name to be annika's firm's name, and you read my mind!! Poor annika!! 😭 nahi si jaan aakhir kitna sambhale!! But 'chotu Abhay' πŸ˜† Hee, hee ,hee, Svetlana really called him 'chotu'. That was so cute when she said it. A slight joke between such an bitter situation made the chapter a wholesome bunch of fantastic ness. Well something was really wrong.
Absolutely fabulous.
Thank you for the pm.
Krithi_Krish thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unresed on page 62😳
Will be back shortly after reading the updatesπŸ˜ƒ
Divya_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kirthi,
Just came across this ss of yours. Amazing gal.
 Wish I could see anni's past in the show like this. From the start wanted to see Anni's past. Don't know when (or whether) would get to watch it in the show. So I really liked your story. 
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kirthi 
Loved both the updates ... 
MITHMA99 thumbnail
Amazing chapter
Continue soon
farinaks thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So intriguing 
 Continue soon 
Tq for pm 
DisneyDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Did something happen between the two chapters that you are yet to tell us?
Loved the two chapters. Love your writing style
kavya3224 thumbnail
Loving your story kirthi... 😳
Awesome and intriguing chapters...
Continue soon...
Thank you for pm... 😳