Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Ohh God I missed answering you all ... welcome girls..
Jasso missing you
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Res... Will come back later. This morning started horrible 😭 hopefully Mehrya get to do their romantic dance to brighten my day later.

Unres. 

Finally I got chance to read up!! So sorry... its 3 days later 😭 

Firstly how romantic Handsome was ☺️ My love your heartbeat is all the music I need in my life 🤗😳 Mehek I cannot believe you didn't say I love you back. I am sooo not getting good vibes with that little part. Why I have the feeling that something will happen to you Handsome and Mehek will regret not saying I love you in return 😭. Prem! You better take care of my Handsome.

It Mehek long enough to find that clue 🥱 So Mehrya is in new territory and what a big place to look for Mohit.   

Meli we knew some accident was waiting for them and they didn't even showed it probably...just left us on cliff hanger...iam already missing MehRya Romance... that dance was so cute😳
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Meli we knew some accident was waiting for them and they didn't even showed it probably...just left us on cliff hanger...iam already missing MehRya Romance... that dance was so cute😳

Yes... Handsome jinxed himself by saying those words   I read the LU for today. Geez it feels like a Friday episode with the cliffhanger with that accident but good thing is tomorrow is Tuesday! I am so worried about Mehrya. Sigh...I need to watch that dance scene...😳 Handsome was so romantic   my dream Handsome he was ☺️. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: melissaR

Yes... Handsome jinxed himself by saying those words   I read the LU for today. Geez it feels like a Friday episode with the cliffhanger with that accident but good thing is tomorrow is Tuesday! I am so worried about Mehrya. Sigh...I need to watch that dance scene...😳 Handsome was so romantic   my dream Handsome he was ☺️. 

Their eyes speaks volumes...they don't need any conversations😳
Fridays dance was much better than what we saw today