11th Aug - Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode starts with...Sonal isn't well and Mansi look after her and kanta ask to take rest and avoid household work, and warns her that she hasn't seen her anger yet and Sonal tells she will obey her ..PD tells when kanta was pregnant she use to walk on terrace whole night and Jeevan use to give her company...Sonal gets upset and leaves remembering about Mohit...kanta accuse Mohit of her situation..

It's night Shaurya comes back and he is hurt ..Mahek puts Dettol on wounds and tells I asked you not to go alone...DV is also present there and Shaurya tells why is police not arresting Nikki and Ajay ..DV tells it's because we don't have evidence... dolly advice kanta to organize a Pooja which will ease all their problems as it's janmashtami tomorrow...

Mahek is working in kitchen and she comes out of the kitchen and Shaurya holds her from backside and she was about to shout when he puts a hand on her mouth...she stomps his leg and Shaurya taunts her ... Shaurya tells he came to steal his heart and sleep ...he puts a hand on her eyes and takes her to terrace...he has decorated a table with flowers..Mahek ask what are you doing...he tells loving you...as we don't get any time to Romance and ask her to take out some time for Romance...Mahek tells she will take out time but not now..as someone will wake up... She was about to leave when Shaurya holds her hand and tells you can't leave without dancing with me ...Mahek asks dance without music...he keeps her hand on how chest and tells listen carefully you will listen the music of my heart... k2h2 music plays and they dance... Shaurya tells I love you to her ...she smiles and he asks you won't reply to it ?? Mahek was about leave and Shaurya tells life is unpredictable so don't take chances and say that you love me...she leaves..

it's morning...Pooja starts ...Mahek comes in room to search incense sticks..her purse fells down and the paper and snacks which was in her purse fells down...Mahek tries to pick up and she reads the news paper..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mehrya. Dreamy.   it was not at all out of synch.. Very much made sense. But Y that dialogue?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•
Next track building up?? MehRya separation kya?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by heera1702 - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek runs out of the room and inform that Mohit is in Raj peepla... Shaurya reads the paper..and tells we have to Start early for this place...kanta and mahek prays to God..

Shaurya and Mahek gets ready to go to Raj peepla ...kanta tells Mahek you remember you use to play hide and seek and hide himself at different places and use to trouble us ..now also he is doing the same...Mahek tells he just lost his way and we have to bring back him on right path ...Jeevan tells Shaurya is there he will handle everything...and tells we got used to you 

PS : Why iam getting negative vibes for next track... something will happen to Shaurya here in Raj peepla  ?? 
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh mehak tho avain I love u khethi rehthi hai...par donno y ajj bhai was so adamant to hear it from her ...
So far I'm cool he dint do anything crazy...
RKDEWAANA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Lmfao Shaurya is going to get terminally ill๐Ÿคฃ
or die
I think if that happs i will kill myself
Edited by RKDEWAANA - 6 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: heera1702

Mehrya. Dreamy.   it was not at all out of synch.. Very much made sense. But Y that dialogue?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Next track building up?? MehRya separation kya?? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hema you and me think alike and again that dilouge by Jeevan..what is running in Cv's mind๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Aapi I was getting negative vibes yesterday after seeing the precap ...
Okay I'm curious whose wallet was dropped that teja picked it up ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thabassum..

Yeh mehak tho avain I love u khethi rehthi hai...par donno y ajj bhai was so adamant to hear it from her ...

So far I'm cool he dint do anything crazy...

Lol Cv's ke dimaag ka screw dheela hogaya Hai lagta Hai ...they better avoid some creepy tracks in their pockets๐Ÿ˜†
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Okay so mohit was in disguise as a band guy ...
His wallet was dropped and tejaswini picked it up ...๐Ÿค”...
Now she will tell mehak I guess ๐Ÿค”
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hema you and me think alike and again that dilouge by Jeevan..what is running in Cv's mind๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Yes Sham.. That romance was shown  for  some purpose. Its giving full on neg vibes...  what did JC say.. I missed.