JJKN Creative Corner (Comments allowed)

~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello Everyone,

Since there r many creative Sig & Avi makers here I opened this so everyone can post their creations related to JJKN. πŸ˜Š

IF you want to try your hand in siggy/avi making then easiest way is go through the tutorials provided by India-Forum's creative artist Tumhari_Khushi.

Here are the links:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/213719

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/617357

For those who don't know how to put up siggys and avi's here is the detailed procedure for you.  

1) Go to the website, where is the picture, which u want to put in ur signature.
NOTE: the picture, which is saved in ur computer and u want to put in ur signature that won't work bcz location of picture should be URL address, so the picture should be from a website.

2) when u open the picture from a website, which u want to put in signature then RIGHT click on the Picture then click on Properties.

3) when the Properties dialog box will open then COPY the Address (URL). COPY THE WHOLE URL ADDRESS.
it would look like this: https://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood

4) then come to India-forums website. then Go to Setting, then Edit ur Profile. In the Signature box Type [ IMG ] then paste the whole URL Address & Type [/IMG]
it should be look like this:
[ IMG ]https://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/img/25.gif[/IMG]

NOTE: u do NOT need space anywhere when u r typing. i put space between bracket ([) & IMG & bracket (]) bcz when i put everything together it show me the image, not the URL address, so to show u guys how to write the exact URL, i have to put space but u do NOT need space any where.
just write [ IMG ]URLaddress[/IMG]
{I put space before & after IMG here, bcz then it doesn't show the words, it show the image, but u do NOT need Space}

5)Then you can just click on signature preview & then u r ready to go.

Note: you have to put [ IMG ] {with NO space in bracket & IMG} before the URL address and [/IMG] after the URL address. IMG stand for image. i am Keep putting space in the [ {bracket} & IMG & ] {bracket} bcz then it try to make a image, not words.

I hope it will help u guys to put picture in signature.
just remember DO NOT put space AnyWhere when u r typing.
u can click on FORUM CODES near to Signature Box to see how u should write URL address to put a image. In Forum Codes, 2nd options is Images and Links, in those check the 1st link they wrote, thats how you should type the IMG bfe & after the URL.

How to Upload a picture into a topic(India-Forums)

Since you can't directly post it from your computer, you'll have to find a host to upload it and then you can post it here.

Here is the link to guide you

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/24684

Or you may use the following sites:

www.imageshack.us

www.tinypic.com

Choose the one you find easier and faster.Start playing with colours and sparkles😊

Have Fun!!😊

Edited by Ananya_A - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

These are all my siggy's that i have made till date. Hope you all like them.πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE:

THESE SIGGIES ARE ALREADY USED SO IF ANY ONE WANTS THEM..I CAN MAKE NEW ONES FOR THEM..BUT PLZ DONT USE THE BELOW SIGGIES.

Ananya

Edited by Apurva - 17 years ago
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apurva

These are all my siggy's that i have made till date. Hope you all like them.πŸ˜ƒ

More coming up

Ananya

omggggggggg anu di..u r so g00dddddddddddddddd..loved itt..can we use itt??

t00 g00dd...keep up the g00d workkkkkkkkkk πŸ‘
Ambrosia thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshag

omggggggggg anu di..u r so g00dddddddddddddddd..loved itt..can we use itt??

t00 g00dd...keep up the g00d workkkkkkkkkk πŸ‘

Nopes Ayesha these siggies are already used so if u want i can make new ones for u.πŸ˜ƒ

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
aww..u can make them...aww...r u sure??

luv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ˜›
~~*Anjali*~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

These have been used. Hope u like it πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ~~*Anjali*~~ - 17 years ago
No Angel thumbnail
Now! Who can make a nice siggy for this poor ANGEL! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
Ambrosia thumbnail

These are the siggies that I made for my friends at JJKN

Edited by Apurva - 17 years ago
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apurva

NOTE:

THESE SIGGIES ARE ALREADY USED SO IF ANY ONE WANTS THEM..I CAN MAKE NEW ONES FOR THEM..BUT PLZ DONT USE THE BELOW SIGGIES.

More coming up

Ananya

This is the most beautiful siggy I think.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰The best of the lot. I loved this one. Excellent work.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

anu can you make one for me please 😳 Edited by gillkanwal - 17 years ago