Loved Kashi's Reply to Bhiu

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
   I might sound insensitive here, but Bhiu's attitude and unnecessary jibes at Kashi have become absolutely unbearable. I felt really happy that finally Kashi opened her mouth and shut Bhiu up.

Why does Bhiu keep on chanting the same thing? Aap aapne pati ka khyal nahi rakh sakti? Ab apne se dhyaan hata ke apne pati ke baare mein sochiye? 

I am really curious, in which episode did Kashi appear to be a negligent wife? In every episode, all she thinks about is Rau and Rau. But owing to his lifestyle, she never gets the chance to be the complete wife she wants to be. Yes, she is childish and naive, but never a negligent wife, that Bhiu accuses her to be! What exactly has Bhiu seen that she never leaves any opportunity to give her bhashan of being an 'adarsh' wife!

From what it appears, she is only frustrated that her own marital life is a failure and vents out her frustration n jealousy on a chirpy and carefree Kashi, who finds happiness in little things despite not being loved by her husband.

Today, I absolutely despised Bhiu's attitude. On other circumstances, I would have felt pity on her, but her taunts to Kashi in the EXACT same area, where she herself is unsuccessful is absolutely hypocritical and unbearable! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kahiliginger thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

I might sound insensitive here, but Bhiu's attitude and unnecessary jibes at Kashi have become absolutely unbearable. I felt really happy that finally Kashi opened her mouth and shut Bhiu up.

Why does Bhiu keep on chanting the same thing? Aap aapne pati ka khyal nahi rakh sakti? Ab apne se dhyaan hata ke apne pati ke baare mein sochiye? 

I am really curious, in which episode did Kashi appear to be a negligent wife? In every episode, all she thinks about is Rau and Rau. But owing to his lifestyle, she never gets the chance to be the complete wife she wants to be. Yes, she is childish and naive, but never a negligent wife, that Bhiu accuses her to be! What exactly has Bhiu seen that she never leaves any opportunity to give her bhashan of being an 'adarsh' wife!

From what it appears, she is only frustrated that her own marital life is a failure and vents out her frustration n jealousy on a chirpy and carefree Kashi, who finds happiness in little things despite not being loved by her husband.

Today, I absolutely despised Bhiu's attitude. On other circumstances, I would have felt pity on her, but her taunts to Kashi in the EXACT same area, where she herself is unsuccessful is absolutely hypocritical and unbearable! 

The aggression exhibited by Bhiu toward Kashi is obviously an escalation of sorts, a build-up to justify why the Peshwa shall choose someone else as his muse instead of the hyperemotional and clueless Kashi that the CVs are working so hard to etch in the minds of the viewers! 

No such conflict was ever reported between the real Bhiu and Kashi. Both were betrayed and hurt by their respective husbands, how could the sister blame her sister-in-law for that I fail to understand.
Edited by kahiliginger - 6 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I am liking Bhiu less with each passing day 😡 Just coz her husband doesn't love her instead of fighting her battles and making an attempt to change her husband she came running to her maykaa and is now bossing over Kashi. Kashi is the lady of the house and its high time Bhiu realised that. When her mother was the lady of the house did she try to override her authority? Then why is she doing it with Kashi? It was not Kashi who provoked Bhiu but the other way round. Bhiu threw the challenge at Kashi. And what's with her saying that Kashi doesn't care for her husband? Worst part Baji kept quiet throughout the ordeal. I am not saying he should have picked a fight with Bhiu or chosen Kashi over her. But he could have gently contradicted her. Baji was hardly around for Kashi to know him and unlike Rakma whose husband dotes on her, Baji is indifferent towards Kashi. He may not have ill treated her but he was never affectionate towards her either. If a husband doesn't acknowledge his own wife, how will his family members do so? 

Coming to Kashi why is she being so superficial? And she starts shedding tears at the drop of a hat 🤢 Am so pissed off with her as well. She is giving Bhiu every opportunity to taunt her. And what's with becoming a peshwanbai? She is more concerned about how she should look and appear before people but she is hardly bothered about the duties of a peshwanbai and that cannot be excused. Again another attempt at maligning Kashi n showing Mastani as Bajirao's true soulmate. I have iterated on this time n again that hardly any of us are protesting about Bajirao Mastani but our only request was to not show Kashi as a doormat. Like kahiliginger pointed out, Kashi shared a cordial bond with her sisters in law. I agree the makers have fictional liberty but at least they can try to align their story with the historical facts already present. Even that is not being done. Since the show is ending on 25th I might as well ignore what they show ðŸ¥±
Edited by BeyondHorizon - 6 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
If u see today's episode u will be more irked with Kashi 😆 she is so damn silly that with time u will end up preferring Mastani over her.
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
[QUOTE=BeyondHorizon]If u see today's episode u will be more irked with Kashi 😆 she is so damn silly that with time u will end up preferring Mastani over her.[/QUOTE]

@Bold I think thats wht Makers r trying to do...