Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PristineSoul

Thanks for the update Shamz πŸ€—

MehRya are getting cute day by day. 
CVs showed us the rakhi scene that we wanted to see. Wonder where Nehal disappeared. I hope she didn't go search of her dear Bhai. 

I like this Khurana. Hope he fights for our MehRya.

Welcome Roma πŸ€—
Hope they remain cute like this 
Lol may be she is searching Mohit or hiding somewhere so that she don't have to tie rakhi to Vicky🀣
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimikrao

i couldn't control my laughter when he went & hugged chachi thinking she is Mehek. poor guy uska toh naseeb hi kharab hai kuch bhi karne jata hai toh woh ulta hi ho jata hai.

i thought he will open blanket & see wheter she is Mehek or not but no he just slept beside her hugging. OMG kya emabarassing scene tha Shaurya ke liye uska chehra toh dekh ne layak tha.

Thanks for LU Sham, mera internet bahut slow tha kal so i couldn't comment.

Hello Vinu. ..Hmmm wohi sochoo Kahan reh gayi thi Kal πŸ˜†
Itna aaram se jagah banakar leta tha wahan ...πŸ˜†
Agar wahn Mahek hoti toh ?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That laughter when chachi holded his ear was natural... they were enjoying shooting that scene...and Sammy was looking cute like a doll πŸ˜³
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Hello Vinu. ..Hmmm wohi sochoo Kahan reh gayi thi KalπŸ˜†
Itna aaram se jagah banakar leta tha wahan ...πŸ˜†
Agar wahn Mahek hoti toh ??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That laughter when chachi holded his ear was natural... they were enjoying shooting that scene...and Sammy was looking cute like a doll😳

he always looks handsome when he smiles that smile can kill anyone 😳 he was blushing can anybody had thought some months ago he is going to blush one day 😳 how was he at 1st when show started door door tak hasi nazar nehin ati thi uske chehre pe πŸ˜› ya Mehek looked cute when Shaurya was shushing her πŸ˜†

ya my bad luck i was not part of LU yesterday πŸ˜‰