Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waida1234 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Sham...episode looks like a happy roller coaster ride...and the black clouds are fading away... giving way to a brighter sunlight...! And thank you for LU...! πŸ€—

Awww...cute Rakhi moments...! Both Khanna's Bros got one sister...it's like buy one you get one for free...! Why didn't Sonal tie Rakhi to Shaurya & Vicky...? Ha...ha...ha...Shaurya irritated with Bhabhi ki chamcha...! πŸ˜†

So...DK the Lawyer is a replica of SK the business tycoon...sharp-witted, arrogant & khadoos...! Just like Mehek changed Shaurya for the best...MehRya did same to Mr Khurana, showing him that humanity isn't dead...and there're still good people in this Earth who help others without demanding anything in returns...! And...yup, Mr Khurana isn't a famous Lawyer for nothing...! He has already done his research on Shaurya and knows his whole history...from A to Z...! 

Oh God...that awkward moment when Shaurya realized  it was Kanta Chachi and not Mehek, it must have been very embarrassing for him...Lol...! πŸ˜† 

Better not talk about the Langoor Clan...they are fighting among themselves and continue in digging their own pit...! 

Precap looks promising and positive...! Khurana Sir...will fight MehRya case...! May be he'll ask Mehek to prepare delicious dishes for him to enjoy just like his late wife used to cook...as payment fees...! πŸ˜‰

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Sham for the LU. Very Nice episode πŸ€—
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sangana

Thank you Sham for the LU. Very Nice episode πŸ€—

Welcome sangu⭐️ πŸ€—
AnkitGuptaKiAC thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh damn Khanna ye tune kya kiya πŸ€£l
Pagal admi .. 
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Waida1234

Sham...episode looks like a happy roller coaster ride...and the black clouds are fading away... giving way to a brighter sunlight...! And thank you for LU...! πŸ€—

Awww...cute Rakhi moments...! Both Khanna's Bros got one sister...it's like buy one you get one for free...! Why didn't Sonal tie Rakhi to Shaurya & Vicky...? Ha...ha...ha...Shaurya irritated with Bhabhi ki chamcha...! πŸ˜†

So...DK the Lawyer is a replica of SK the business tycoon...sharp-witted, arrogant & khadoos...! Just like Mehek changed Shaurya for the best...MehRya did same to Mr Khurana, showing him that humanity isn't dead...and there're still good people in this Earth who help others without demanding anything in returns...! And...yup, Mr Khurana isn't a famous Lawyer for nothing...! He has already done his research on Shaurya and knows his whole history...from A to Z...! 

Oh God...that awkward moment when Shaurya realized  it was Kanta Chachi and not Mehek, it must have been very embarrassing for him...Lol...! πŸ˜† 

Better not talk about the Langoor Clan...they are fighting among themselves and continue in digging their own pit...! 

Precap looks promising and positive...! Khurana Sir...will fight MehRya case...! May be he'll ask Mehek to prepare delicious dishes for him to enjoy just like his late wife used to cook...as payment fees...! πŸ˜‰

Welcome WaiduπŸ€—
Khurana looking very calm and sensible...not arrogant but but strict at professional level... soft at heart...good thing he don't have any spoiled kids πŸ€£

I thought nehal and Sonal both will tie rakhi by themselves but it was surprise Khanna brothers asked them to tie rakhi..

Poor SK he was so embarrassed that he ran away...instead of saving his hubby mk was giving hints ko KC πŸ˜†

SK looked so cute...and the whole scene was funnyπŸ˜†

Yeah he will ask that kheer as his fees πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thank you for the update..
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Shamz πŸ€—

MehRya are getting cute day by day. 
CVs showed us the rakhi scene that we wanted to see. Wonder where Nehal disappeared. I hope she didn't go search of her dear Bhai. 

I like this Khurana. Hope he fights for our MehRya.
vimikrao thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i couldn't control my laughter when he went & hugged chachi thinking she is Mehek. poor guy uska toh naseeb hi kharab hai kuch bhi karne jata hai toh woh ulta hi ho jata hai.

i thought he will open blanket & see wheter she is Mehek or not but no he just slept beside her hugging. OMG kya emabarassing scene tha Shaurya ke liye uska chehra toh dekh ne layak tha.

Thanks for LU Sham, mera internet bahut slow tha kal so i couldn't comment.

Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ParAnJas-

Oh damn Khanna ye tune kya kiya πŸ€£l

Pagal admi .. 

Bawlii booch hogya Hai Khanna πŸ˜†
Iska ilaaj zaroori Hai Warna yahan wahan seeng Marta phirega πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MysticRiver