Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Kalpana key chains with a fat cat could be added to the hamper. Dress code for men ...No socks please...for women jasmine strands a must...wear your spectacles please.
You can have your manicure done by experts( mehandi is old fashioned)
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
MIL 101

"Ashvin... Ashvin"... "Hey sweetie" paused on her lips, and nibbled, she stiffened clutching that clump of tee she usually did, pulling him unable to speak

He began kissing her again, molding her lowerlip between his lips

"Ashvinnn" the voice drew close

He stopped and hoisted himself standing on the floor upright

His eyes smoldering...

"I am here" he said softly

She handed him his glasses slowly

"I can come back to get it" he smiled

"What if you cannot see" she twitched her lips

"Ah... " he smiled composing himself quickly

"Dadu wants you to go see him for lunch" his mother stood in Trisha's bedroom's doorway

"Umm.. OK" Ashvin nodded. She dangled his glasses mischievously

She had a curious look on her face as she purposefully walked towards the balcony

"Ohhh... you are HERE?" she smiled..

Trisha quickly hid Ashvin's glasses.

"Oh you are here?" Mandira asked "sweetly" "I wondered who he was talking to"

Trisha sat up quickly

She swung her legs down, off the lounger

"He was asking me if I am going to bring MJ" she said nervously

Her hair a tousled mess.

"I hate cats, he knows that, thats why he wants you to bring the cat" Mandira nodded proprietorially making the whole thing about herself

"He hates cats too" Trisha supplied

"Phir mat lao aap" Mandira said silkily

Ashvin was going back inside

"I have to study, so I might not" Trisha acquiesced

"I cannot believe you have to study so much" Mandira reminded

Trisha got up to go inside so her MIL wud leave

"Arey... are they his glasses?" Mandira asked

Trisha turned red, "Umm"

"Oh ... yeah" she nodded

Mandira bent down and retrieved them

"He is so forgetful" she said

"I will go take a shower and study" Trisha said softly

"We might go out to dinner" Mandira "informed"

"uH..." Trisha didnt know if she was being invited

Ashvin reappeared and found his mother still talking

"Ashvinnn you are so forgetful, har jagah glasses kyon utaarte ho beta? I ve been after you to get lasik" Mandira tried to "distance" her son from glasses wearing folks

"Relax" he shrugged

"My glasses?" Ashvin asked Trisha causing her to blush gloriously

"I have it... yeh lo" his Mom handed it to him

"Ready for dinner?" Ashvin asked her removing any doubt of who was invited... or not

SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well Mandira is not bad she looks like watches Starplus a lot so always thinking of conspiracy and plotting. (against them) 
Mandira if Trisha don't bring a cat be careful Ashvin will get her a personal pet, 

Ashvin is  cute dude you can do a PhD on how to craft a way to spend time with wifey. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Mrs. (Trisha) Narang, heading out for dinner with Mr. (Ashwin) Narang.
Only problem MIL Naramg also there
But the good thing is Sr. Narang will also be there and it will be made clear to mother Narang that Dadu is fond of Trisha and hope doesn't trouble Ashwin and Trish much.
Dadu please do some cermeony or give some party for Trisha.
Now that you have bought her back where she belongs, please give her proper introduction that will remove her hesitation and she can stake her claim on Ashwin and give his glasses himself next time.
Loved it.
Thank you Nisha.
VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hmmm...Couples 101 scores way ahead of MIL 101 !
SV and I need to give Mandira a few tips on mother in lawing ðŸ˜† and holding your own with dignity which Mandira is fast losing with her behaviour !

Guess it is a tough call to take a step back from 'your son' and watch that space being occupied by a stranger whom your son cant  take his eyes off ?! lekin, to pay a price by staking your claim is cringeworthy..I know i know, I need to get original, but I cant get beyond this phrase !

I second Pritee's request for a great welcome by Dadu for the young Mrs Narang . Just wish Trisha had some smashing clothes to wear too. With her hurried trip to Blr overnight, her wardrobe is sadly limited.
AshWin...biwi ko jaldi kahin shopping le chalo yaar...the fireworks are due to start at dinner with Mandira's reactions.
Maybe she would completely turn 180 degrees and act as though Trisha is the" love of her life" after seeing Dadu's behaviour with her ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰
moonwearer thumbnail
Vani you are there already and  I am slowly inching in that direction. Living with my  MAIL 24/7 for almost 30 years, and having her as a great friend , yes I can joins in delivering a crash course of Mother in lawing as you call it.
If it was Trisha shrieking his name out in the last round, it is Mandira's turn this time round.
The much awaited meal invite has come from the head of the family. The respect and love he shows Trisha will set the tone for the rest to emulate I hope.
I am sure he will play a decisive role in the MIL_ DIL bonding. He has tried his best to smoothen ties between Ashvin and Shanbag.

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VeeIyer

Hmmm...Couples 101 scores way ahead of MIL 101 !

SV and I need to give Mandira a few tips on mother in lawing ðŸ˜† and holding your own with dignity which Mandira is fast losing with her behaviour !

Guess it is a tough call to take a step back from 'your son' and watch that space being occupied by a stranger whom your son cant  take his eyes off ?! lekin, to pay a price by staking your claim is cringeworthy..I know i know, I need to get original, but I cant get beyond this phrase !

I second Pritee's request for a great welcome by Dadu for the young Mrs Narang . Just wish Trisha had some smashing clothes to wear too. With her hurried trip to Blr overnight, her wardrobe is sadly limited.
AshWin...biwi ko jaldi kahin shopping le chalo yaar...the fireworks are due to start at dinner with Mandira's reactions.
Maybe she would completely turn 180 degrees and act as though Trisha is the" love of her life" after seeing Dadu's behaviour with her ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰

Vani, I was actually thinking Bechari ek jodi kapde mein ayi hai.
What will she wear now?
Will Ashwin take her for shopping on the way?
Other thing which I thought was will Mandira offer her clothes for tonight?
Lets see how the family Dinner goes.

I hope whatever Mandira does only plays its role in bringing the couple closer. 

VeeIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Vani, I was actually thinking Bechari ek jodi kapde mein ayi hai.
What will she wear now?
Will Ashwin take her for shopping on the way?
Other thing which I thought was will Mandira offer her clothes for tonight?
Lets see how the family Dinner goes.

I hope whatever Mandira does only plays its role in bringing the couple closer. 

I have one doubt though...Mandira says dadu wants to meet Ashvin for lunch and then she turns to Trisha and says we are going out for dinner. Is it two seperate engagements ??

Pritee...Mandira's clothes won't be offered I bet ! I somehow sense that Trisha will go as she usually is, no fanfare. But I do do want her to cut a smashing figure when she formally meets Dadu as Ashvin's wife...
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"I hate cats, he knows that, thats why he wants you to bring the cat" Mandira nodded proprietorially making the whole thing about herself

🤣
moonwearer thumbnail
A likes her in sarees. Let him take her to Come Street or 100 feet road to get her a designer saree. I'm sure she doesn't have to impress Senior or junior Narang.