Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
"Dont let my mother intimidate you" he said quietly
She stiffened unknowingly
"Umm.. no... I am just.. I am just trying to make sense" she said

"Was your father upset?" he asked
She nodded slowly
"He did not expect me to want to go to Bangalore" she said

He is so caring ... he knows and loves his ma. But at the same time, tips Trisha to deal with her. He doesn't become her shield in front of her but starts to empower her since this will be a long term relationship.

He is also worried about his FIL. He cares for Trisha's relationship with her dad. This is evident with his question- ask/tell. He would like a relationship with him as well but believes Mr. Shanbag will never forgive him.

Beautifully written Nisha !

We also know how sensitive he is about drug/alcohol overdose from the earlier convo with his mom. He has had his punishment (dad's gone, cut off by daddu, put down in the family). I believe he will not go back to his teen stupidity. He had a costly lesson.

He is sincere about Trisha. All these lessons from his past, will make him want to be a better man, better husband. Better grandson - that will be a tug of war between the two MrNarangs 😆

Waiting for the love to blossom ... ❤️

Thank u Nisha for the lovely tale
🤗Edited by jaschick - 6 years ago
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
👏
So well put Jasmine.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaschick

"Dont let my mother intimidate you" he said quietly
She stiffened unknowingly
"Umm.. no... I am just.. I am just trying to make sense" she said

"Was your father upset?" he asked
She nodded slowly
"He did not expect me to want to go to Bangalore" she said

He is so caring ... he knows and loves his ma. But at the same time, tips Trisha to deal with her. He doesn't become her shield in front of her but starts to empower her since this will be a long term relationship.

He is also worried about his FIL. He cares for Trisha's relationship with her dad. This is evident with his question- ask/tell. He would like a relationship with him as well but believes Mr. Shanbag will never forgive him.

Beautifully written Nisha !

We also know how sensitive he is about drug/alcohol overdose from the earlier convo with his mom. He has had his punishment (dad's gone, cut off by daddu, put down in the family). I believe he will not go back to his teen stupidity. He had a costly lesson.

He is sincere about Trisha. All these lessons from his past, will make him want to be a better man, better husband. Better grandson - that will be a tug of war between the two MrNarangs 😆

Waiting for the love to blossom ... ❤️

Thank u Nisha for the lovely tale
🤗

Wow Jazzy. So well put. Loved reading it. Ashvin is an awesome handsome bundle when it comes to human emotions. His past is not a baggage ... it's serendipity for the good place he is in today.
Errantnomad thumbnail
Couple 101 is an awesome awesome title . Having expressed his love for his wife in the most direct way possible not just to his wife but also to his mom and her father , one can totally get how light and free of shackles he must be feeling to be in the good place he is today. A nice couple fresher course symbolically begins where it all started in the cocophony of Ashween, Ashwin , the lizard, the cat , the balcony and the
Awning.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
There are  hundreds of ways to see each other and feel and worry and celebrate. Our couple 101 are direct and can't hide their fascination or trepidations.
They may have started on a contract wedding and never thought they'd be emotionally invested in the other.
He had stated at Ullal that they were not friends...he had rehearsed acknowledging she is A's wife to his phone...now when his Mama has arrived and is all flustered he refuses to leave his wife. He coaches her to stand up to his mom. Acknowledges that he may never be a hit with her Aanu.
He has played with words, teased her to teach him French, jumped at her offer of teaching Konkani instead and embarrassed her with a request he toned down to I missed you.
They are discussing domestic details like awning and cook, cleaning routines and oil  head massages.
They are a couple now.
Edited by moonwearer - 6 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Wow Jazzy. So well put. Loved reading it. Ashvin is an awesome handsome bundle when it comes to human emotions. His past is not a baggage ... it's serendipity for the good place he is in today.

Serendipity it is 😊
KM03 thumbnail
Trisha is such a sweetheart how can anybody don't like her soon Mandira too will change her opinion on Trisha.  Ashvin should understand his grandpa he is fixed in his mind that his Dadu hates him and whatever he does he take it in a negative way. His grandpa knows that Trisha is Ashvin's wife why will he even think or try to hook up Rachit with Trisha? Come on Ashvin Trisha is here with you because of your Dadu he loves you.  After that incident, it's his mom who is trying to change the relation between Ashvin and his Grandpa but did Ashvin ever try to win back his Dadu's love and trust? 
Thank you for the lovely update Nisha!
Edited by KM03 - 6 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail
I am doing a kayali pulao of my wish list for couple 101

A nice cute reception close group of 50-75 immediate family and friends for the couple by the ullal beach resort in a small town comfy setting with everybody in attendance including Rao anna, manjunath, his and her friends, Prasad, the cat , Mandira and Dadu Narangs konkan friend, the close cousins family
Aanu and Mandira need to be convinced but it will be good if he takes her home from ullal 😊 A second chance rewriting the chapter in ullal.

2)We will give tempt Mandira a super nice spa in the resort for rejuvenating thingy where she is tempted to visit ullal now and then for this.

3) Nice Coastal konkan and Punjabi blend of menu for catering from Y&Y.

4) silver star fishes and shells as momentos

5) A cocunut based cake with jasmine and rose decos 😊
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Errantnomad

I am doing a kayali pulao of my wish list for couple 101

A nice cute reception close group of 50-75 immediate family and friends for the couple by the ullal beach resort in a small town comfy setting with everybody in attendance including Rao anna, manjunath, his and her friends, Prasad, the cat , Mandira and Dadu Narangs konkan friend, the close cousins family
Aanu and Mandira need to be convinced but it will be good if he takes her home from ullal 😊 A second chance rewriting the chapter in ullal.

2)We will give tempt Mandira a super nice spa in the resort for rejuvenating thingy where she is tempted to visit ullal now and then for this.

3) Nice Coastal konkan and Punjabi blend of menu for catering from Y&Y.

4) silver star fishes and shells as momentos

5) A cocunut based cake with jasmine and rose decos 😊

Sounds like a plan
👏