See you on another wave -2 - Page 121

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Easy solution Trisha. 
Rather than calling our for Ashwin aloud several times for him to come rescue you Move in Ashwin's room. 
Who would have though Web Sensation might be like this Wink
Thank you Nisha.
Hmm ye to ho gaya par ab aage kya Nisha
Aage kya hua
Originally posted by VeeIyer

<font color="#0000ff">Mandira peeked..."Hua kya?"..."she is very dramatic" Mandira said conclusively</font>

Was Mandira a spectator to the spider eviction and the aftermathLOLLOL

If yes, await her reaction as she would now see Trisha respond to her son too. Till now it was Ashvin being on a whim which he might get out of, sooner than later !

And if no, she did not see what transpired, she had better get a pair of glasses too. The quicker she learns of the chemistry between the two, specially when her son is learning the geography of her DIL, the better for herBig smile

Ho Ho!!! Put me to do some homework this post. Angles, Geometry and Geography LOL . You see Vani, looking at the layout of the pics Nisha shared, the apartment has is L or Pa shaped. Only the library/ lounge, the living room and the dining is open. It's huge , open to the far end but is separated by three beams on the top. The kitchen is partially open only to the dining at a right angle , also because it's got folding doors with hinges that can be kept open or shut partially and fully. Ok now... beyond the folding doors first there a bfast top, further in is kitchen island which should be where Mandira should be standing making her tea or eggs... . So my point is from this angle Mandira has no vantage view to the couple's coochie coo happening in the library lounge sofa Wink ... phew!!!!!. Also even if Mandira took a peek I think she would hv looked away, at least not staring long enough to see who made the move first or who responded. LOL ...
Edited by Errantnomad - 4 years ago
If Ashvin learns from kajal and Pritee jurisprudence, the rest of us can teach him how to gather evidence, read between lines, come up with conjectures, interpretations and inferences, we can tutor him how to unnerve opponents with data point, how to present arguments relentlessly till the adversary surrenders, he must intern under his Dadu...
Lee has got a good sense of humor Embarrassed . Mandira ... she has my sympathies, both her daughter and son ride a bullet train over her head ... so a musical evening it was for her... Best way to let go...
if there was a Dadu stotra/ nama, 1000 times, Mandira would be a very religious and spiritual chanter of Dadu stotra. Unfortunately her son doesn't believe in her theism
Originally posted by Errantnomad

<font color="#0000ff">Mandira peeked..."Hua kya?"..."she is very dramatic" Mandira said conclusively</font>

If yes, await her reaction as she would now see Trisha respond to her son too. Till now it was Ashvin being on a whim which he might get out of, sooner than later !

And if no, she did not see what transpired, she had better get a pair of glasses too. The quicker she learns of the chemistry between the two, specially when her son is learning the geography of her DIL, the better for herBig smile

Ho Ho!!! Put me to do some homework this post. Angles, Geometry and Geography LOL . You see Vani, looking at the layout of the pics Nisha shared, the apartment has is L or Pa shaped. Only the library/ lounge, the living room and the dining is open. It's huge , open to the far end but is separated by three beams on the top. The kitchen is partially open only to the dining at a right angle , also because it's got folding doors with hinges that can be kept open or shut partially and fully. Ok now... beyond the folding doors first there a bfast top, further in is kitchen island which should be where Mandira should be standing making her tea or eggs... . So my point is from this angle Mandira has no vantage view to the couple's coochie coo happening in the library lounge sofa Wink ... phew!!!!!. Also even if Mandira took a peek I think she would hv looked away, at least not staring long enough to see who made the move first or who responded. LOL ...

Kalpana...you score a 10 for the detailed homework and effort  !!

Though, take into consideration that the author has said it was a long uninterrupted lip lock and if a bit of the pcch pcch ( airport couple who forgot they were in public !! )  you had mentioned a few weeks ago happened, mama would have found it tough to ignore and walk away with emotions intact . 
Specially to see her sonny boy making the overtures and learning the topography of her DIL and being responded to lock for lock, groan for groan LOLLOL
Edited by VeeIyer - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Errantnomad

Kalpana...you score a 10 for the detailed homework and effort !!

Though, take into consideration that the author has said it was a long uninterrupted lip lock and if a bit of the pcch pcch ( airport couple who forgot they were in public !! ) you had mentioned a few weeks ago happened, mama would have found it tough to ignore and walk away with emotions intact .
Specially to see her sonny boy making the overtures and learning the topography of her DIL and being responded to lock for lock, groan for groanLOLLOL

Ha Ha. I'm counting on the Jantilman's mamma to be a Jantilmom here Embarrassed. Ok we will play some soulful mujik on the speakers in the kitchen for the mom to keep her afloat.