Glad to see you here in present mode then invisible
Smile
Posted: 4 years ago
Hey Kajal,
Hope you you doing great.
Have fun in whatever you are doing.
Originally posted by moonwearer

Your Honour Kajal great to see you back...How and where have you been?

Hey SVM!!

I'm good and was busy with my finals and then I l began practicing so busy with that now. I saw that picture and couldn't resist posting it here.
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Hey Kajal,
Hope you you doing great.
Have fun in whatever you are doing.

Hey pritee, I'm good and how are you??

Yep you know the perks of being a lawyer, so yes I'm having fun
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by Kjolovesbabies

I'm in love with these two!!!

And this reminds me of MJ and his girlfriend

Hey nisha!! Hello everyone!!

Heelloo Kajal
Smile

Arishka ki mama Hug
Leela pretty much is uncorrupted in her ways looks like and she's a charmer as well like her brother. She understands the right and wrong as far as her brother is concerned and is able to look at Trisha for what she is today. Mandira is fortunate to have two good children who turned out ok as far as their basic nature is concerned. As for other things in life like happiness, success , wants and wishes, it's always a seesaw. For whatever time she has given to Ashvin or not given to leela...She has pretty ok kids. All the family bonding they did when the dad was alive is still keeping them close knit .

But with our kind of system lots of equations have to be managed on a day to day basis. We even if , left to our own , will still want to be connected because most of us have observed only that while growing up. It's going to take somebit of perseverance to get the family to not just look at them as a couple but also accept them for who they are. Time's running out for Mr. Shanbag's y&y and it's truly catch 22 for Trisha

Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

I'm in love with these two!!!

And this reminds me of MJ and his girlfriend

Hey nisha!! Hello everyone!!

Heelloo Kajal
Smile

Arishka ki mama Hug

I so much missed this name Kajal
Embarrassed
Originally posted by Errantnomad

Leela pretty much is uncorrupted in her ways looks like and she's a charmer as well like her brother. She understands the right and wrong as far as her brother is concerned and is able to look at Trisha for what she is today. Mandira is fortunate to have two good children who turned out ok as far as their basic nature is concerned. As for other things in life like happiness, success , wants and wishes, it's always a seesaw. For whatever time she has given to Ashvin or not given to leela...She has pretty ok kids. All the family bonding they did when the dad was alive is still keeping them close knit .

But with our kind of system lots of equations have to be managed on a day to day basis. We even if , left to our own , will still want to be connected because most of us have observed only that while growing up. It's going to take somebit of perseverance to get the family to not just look at them as a couple but also accept them for who they are. Time's running out for Mr. Shanbag's y&y and it's truly catch 22 for Trisha

Yes, very true Kalpana - Mandira is fortunate to have these two. I see the love for his mom in Ashvin. He defends for Leela when Daddu interrogates. They might fool around, pick on each other but that's all part of a healthy sibling relationship. Basic character is important, others are sprinkles on the icecream!

Leela has come in with a high energy. Let's see what impact she makes to bring these two closer.