See you on another wave -2 - Page 119

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
he smiled through tear filled sparkling jewels in his eyes.
What a beautiful way you bring out the pain both of them are grappling with. His pride in her PHd now makes deep sense.Aspirations being abruptly snapped and not being able to fulfil the dream of a parent now lost can be such a heavy load on the teen shoulders that shattered him.
It seems justified that he wanted to hurt the man who had triggered this domino effect by the FIR...not that one condones the guys for what they did in a drunken/drugged state.

Ohh I guess I was almost right about his education but not completely. 
Hmm why did he drop, too many questions but I guess can wait for answers thanks for update Dee. 
Ashwin really seems to be a sincere man.
-in accepting his mistake.
- in leaving alcohol.
- in not liking Dadu (as in he doesn't pretend that he likes/respects him)
- towards his mother & sister &
- now towards Trisha too. He is very respectful of her feelings and state. 

He is sharing the details with her of which he is not proud of and his deepest regrets in life. 

Trisha, on her part to is sincere.

Hope they soon figure out how they wish to move ahead. 

He was 21 then. 
I guess LLB is taken after Bachelor's degree which is usually 3 years,  
17 for +2
3 for degree and then LLB. 

Hmm 
Making a case for the characters you create
Ashvin and Trisha have found one more level to connect with and come closer. Tragic when siblings are unable to make the same connect and drift apart to the extent Trisha does not even know where Paresh is and what he is upto in life and where Sanchet could be at all !!  Ouch

Much as we love the light moments and the banter in all three stories, the times when each protagonist is weighed down by situations, unable to cope or even breaks down...that is when Nisha shines with her writing !!

To the extent that R&B's angst becomes our very own, II's need to be loved & approved makes us want to reach out and hug her, Ranjan's inability to move away from his past touches us to the quick, Suvi's misfortunes gives us a lump in our throats, Neel's and Nihar's loss seems unsurmountable, Ashvin's event of the past paves his way into the future albeit towards happiness and Trisha's innocent attitude towards life makes us want to protect her !!

And I have not even touched all the other characters so well etched that they are now part of our daily life !!

Kudos Nisha !! Keep shining ClapClap
They both have so much within themselves that the other one has to know
According to me not future but they should talk about their past. What they have gone through and what they regret or what they wanted to do
Their image of a happy family and how it shattered
Both of them are emotionally very weak and it can only be cure when they will share their pain

Originally posted by VeeIyer

<font color="#0000ff">Making a case for the characters you create</font>
Ashvin and Trisha have found one more level to connect with and come closer. Tragic when siblings are unable to make the same connect and drift apart to the extent Trisha does not even know where Paresh is and what he is upto in life and where Sanchet could be at all !! Ouch

Much as we love the light moments and the banter in all three stories, the times when each protagonist is weighed down by situations, unable to cope or even breaks down...that is when Nisha shines with her writing !!

To the extent that R&B's angst becomes our very own, II's need to be loved & approved makes us want to reach out and hug her, Ranjan's inability to move away from his past touches us to the quick, Suvi's misfortunes gives us a lump in our throats, Neel's and Nihar's loss seems unsurmountable, Ashvin's event of the past paves his way into the future albeit towards happiness and Trisha's innocent attitude towards life makes us want to protect her !!

And I have not even touched all the other characters so well etched that they are now part of our daily life !!

Kudos Nisha !! Keep shiningClapClap

Characters and relationships, not like love love relation but the warmth and depth with which each person has his or her relation with all the other characters
One character does not influence the others behaviour towards any other character
Like if R&B hated Ranjan then it's not necessary that his wife will have to follow him or if Ashwin don't like his dadu then Trisha has to follow his path
They all have their own understanding..
Clap
That's the reason he is not good at Business I guess.
He might have always wanted to be lawyer himself. 

I am presuming he had to drop out coz of the incident and college removed him or something. 

Poor soul. On lighter note can he get the law degree vide correspondence. Link to places were he can do it from: https://www.thecsclubindia.com/top-15-university-offering-llb-through-correspondencedistance-mode/