Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I ship RishTi as well. I hope they end up being paired opposite together and Karan ends up with Preeta as I ship PreeRan more.
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Me!

I love when stereotypes are subverted. I like that Srishti is not the typical good girl and is a brat. Rishabh on the other hand seems sarvagunn sampann but I sense something simmering beneath the surface. There is more to him than he lets on. I think they have the potential for sizzling chemistry.

Since it's an EK show I don't think I will be watching it for a long time or watching it at all if there are no RishTi scenes.

Knowing EK, RishTi seems the natural route she will take as she loves it when two sisters square off against each other in the same sasuraal but then Srishti will be in the same house even if she marries Sameer, so I am a bit confused as to what will happen.

If it's Sameer-Srishti, I will be least interested as I don't enjoy silly nokjok couples.

Let me know if RishTi happen. 😛

I hear u.  I am not that big of a fan of EK's shows.  The only show I ever followed of hers is "Kumkum Bhagya" which unfortunately got quite butchered 😭.  I'll also lose quite a bit of interest in "Kundali Bhagya" if there isn't a Rishti love story.  BTW, I really like how u mentioned that there's more to Karan then he let's on.  After I read your reply, I was thinking that this is another difference between between Rishabh & Shristi.  Rishabh is more reserved & tends to talk at times w/his eyes & keeps some of what he feels to himself while Shristi is more wild, loud, & quite an open book, lol.  I am waiting & am already quite excited for this Rain & Fire pair! 😃
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
As much as I ship RishTa knowing that they're not happening so yeah I hope Shrishti ends up with Rishab. That'll make the blow of not having RishTa end game 😆
made-in-charms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel Ekta is going to do it Rishti only but honestly i ship Rishta <3 they have an amazing chemistry , a new guy for srishti !!
Angrita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah i too agree..Rishti will be a good couple..
I can't imagine srishti with sameer. I don't know why but i don't find anything interesting in their pair..So instead if Rishab n Srishti will be paired up it'll be a treat to watch them.. Because now the makers r focusing on PreeRan so i think once there is slight development in PreeRan's relationship they will focus the attention to Rishab Srishti(if they are thinking of making them a pair) N yeah they will be a different opposite attract couple..they will not fight..coz rishab isn't someone who will fight with somebody..just because their behavior is different that is why they will be opposite n so mayb it will take time but they can eventually fall in love..So yes i m too into Rishti..❤️
warm_mittens thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Yes yes OMG I finally found people who think like me..
I m a huge fan of Rishabh 😳 nd my second fav is Srishti 😎 nd I soo want both of them together I have mostly been a silent visitor of this forum but I m rooting for RiShti...
It would be great to see them together they make a great pair nd most importantly they compliment each other's personalities. Rishta would look really nice and docile but there would be very little scope to experiment with. Mostly we have seen not so good guys falling for good girls I guess it's time for the good guy to fall for the not so good girl...
Mukthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yes yes..I am in for this pairing...it will be like the same opposite attract couple with a new twist which make them unique..N they complement each well both physically n in personality as well.