Is anyone into Rishti (Rishabh + Shristi)?

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys I am really liking the show so far but are there any early shippers of Rishti like me here?  I know they haven't interacted yet on the show but I think that they would be quite a refreshing pair to see onscreen.  She is more on the daring side, playfully naughty, and more outgoing while he is more innocent, less daring, & more reserved .  From what I have observed with Indian serials, it's usually the other way around- the girl is more innocent, more reserved & less wild while the guy is the opposite of that.  For me the most refreshing to come out of this show would be Rishti ðŸ˜Š.  She seems to be overall more into Karan right now but maybe the CV's will through twist in the story & have her eventually fall for Rishabh.  Anyways, I would love to see this show break the norm, especially Zee Tv's norm by showing a gender reversal with the qualities I mentioned.  Let me know your thoughts.     Edited by edabella - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yess...I'm eagerly waiting to see Rishti love story...
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Think Shrishti will be paired with Sameer Luthra
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Since I think PreeRan are gonna happen I think these too are going to end up together too.  Shristi and Sameer do have a nice combo but since he's not a main actor I don't think she's gonna end up with him in the long run.  
Rishti - would also have an opposite attract characteristic EK likes and their heights match lol
vinlora thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Oh yes hight ke hissab se tho Rishti ki jodi ban sakthi hai pakka. ...aur Sameer ki tho hight kam hai na shrishti se tho wo jodi nahi jamegi ðŸ˜‰
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 3dancelover

Since I think PreeRan are gonna happen I think these too are going to end up together too.  Shristi and Sameer do have a nice combo but since he's not a main actor I don't think she's gonna end up with him in the long run.  

Rishti - would also have an opposite attract characteristic EK likes and their heights match lol

I mostly agree w/your post.  I actually haven't imagined Shristi w/Sameer at all in the romantic sense.  The only guy on the show that I am into her being with is Rishabh.  Speaking of EK liking the opposites attract concept, although a Rishti love story would be an opposites attract love story, it would be a different opposites attract love story ðŸ˜Š- what I mentioned in my post!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hope they don't turn it into a behenein in the same house thing
It's so annoying
As much as I like rishabh , I hope he doesn't end up with the sister of who he loves
3dancelover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

I mostly agree w/your post.  I actually haven't imagined Shristi w/Sameer at all in the romantic sense.  The only guy on the show that I am into her being with is Rishabh.  Speaking of EK liking the opposites attract concept, although a Rishti love story would be an opposites attract love story, it would be a different opposites attract love story ðŸ˜Š- what I mentioned in my post!

Yeah only more scenes will tell how this Shristi-Sameer combo will play out because i do feel they have a track but idk what kind

and RishTi will be even more opposites attract than PreeRan in some sense
I need the couples to progress faster than the stupid bua and sarla drama
clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me!

I love when stereotypes are subverted. I like that Srishti is not the typical good girl and is a brat. Rishabh on the other hand seems sarvagunn sampann but I sense something simmering beneath the surface. There is more to him than he lets on. I think they have the potential for sizzling chemistry.

Since it's an EK show I don't think I will be watching it for a long time or watching it at all if there are no RishTi scenes.

Knowing EK, RishTi seems the natural route she will take as she loves it when two sisters square off against each other in the same sasuraal but then Srishti will be in the same house even if she marries Sameer, so I am a bit confused as to what will happen.

If it's Sameer-Srishti, I will be least interested as I don't enjoy silly nokjok couples.

Let me know if RishTi happen. 😛
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
no Rishti
Only SamIshti ðŸ˜³

but future ka kuch pata nahi ðŸ˜†
Edited by Tanika_11 - 6 years ago