KaYa FF: Reporters ~ A Love Story! (Chapter 14: Page 32)

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey guys...
I'm sorry if u want to kill me for starting yet another new story but this kambaqt brain just doesn't stop thinking about KaYa...
Hence...here I am with another peice...that I was ready with a longgg time backk!!!!

Please read & review...😳

Here's the new banner for this story...
Made by Sahira ( eufara_naghm)😃🤗

Chapter 1: 

A silhouette of a man outside a house...recording something was seen...
The camera focused on the happenings inside the house...

A bride with her face veiled, clad in heavy jewellery was dragged by her arm into a house & pushed inside...
There was havan kund & various other pooja items...it was more like for a wedding...

Another middle aged man...the age of the girl's father with an ugly grin & bald head...wearing large spectacles put an arm around her...touching her petite curves in an lusty manner making her struggle however another man gripped onto her...

M2: isi din ke liye tujhe bada kiya hai? Itne paise barbaad kiye hai tujhpar!!! Dekh ladki ye byaah toh tujhe karna hi hoga! Mujhe tere upar kharch kiya hua ek ek paisa vapas chahiye...aur mantriji toh dugna de rahe hai...tujhe toh rani banakar rakhenge...phir kya takleef hai tujhe?
Demanded the man...

The girl sobbed & tried to wriggle out of their grip but in vain...
P: shaadi ka muhurat beeta jaa raha hai...
Announced the oblivious preist & the bride was forcefully pushed besides her to be husband whom she was being forced to tie the the knot with...

The preist chanted the holy mantras as the two men exchanged evil looks...
The bride's light sobs were muffled by the loud mantra chanting...

Just then the bride jumped up...throwing her veil away...stunning the people seated there...
M1: Malini...baith jao...ab hum hi tumhaare pati parmeshwar hai...jinke bachcho ko tum janm dogi aur zindagi bhar seva karogi...
Said the so called groom...

B: oh shut up! & Pati parmeshwar my foot! 
The bride shouted glaring at them...

The bride's father looked stunned...
M1: oye! Tune toh kaha tha ki teri beti anpad gavar hai...gaay hai...zindagi bhar mere pair dhokar vo paani piyegi...toh ye kya hai? Yeh toh fatafat angreezi bhi bolti hai! 

The other man looked stunned...
M2: sahab! Meri beti toh anpad gavar gaay hi hai...par vo ye nahi hai...ye toh koi aur hai...

M1: ( shocked) koi aur? Khair...ye toh pehli waali se bhi zyaada khubsoorat hai...iss pari ke saath toh suhaagraat ka maz...
Before he could complete he was rewarded with a tight slap...making him crumble to the floor...

B: News24 se aayi hoon...
The bride proclaimed...showing them her ID card that read 
Reporter Ananya Kashyap.

A: aur haan...tumse shaadi toh meri jooti bhi na kare! You  womaniser! Sharm nahi aati tumlogo ko ek maasoom ladki ki zindagi kharaab karte hue...

M2: aap hai kon madam ji? Aur meri beti Malini kaha hai?
A: Malini yaha hai...
Ananya pointed to a timid young girl emerging from the door...

Her father lunged towards her when Ananya stopped him...
A: sochna bhi mat...Malini ji ab ek Special Women's care NGO mein rahengi...
Ananya smirked triumphantly...

A: aur aap..jail jaenge...mantriji!
She said to the man who was all set to marry & spoil a young innocent girl's life...

With Ananya signaled to someone at the door...& a man with a camera set up entered the house...

Ananya smiled at him in gratitude just as she took the mike from her...

A: Yahi hota hai unn haivaano ke saath jo aurat ko apni pair ki jooti samajhte hai...
Humaare channel ki humaare viewers se guzaarish hai aap apne parivaar ki mahilao ko aadar aur sammaan de...jiski ve hakdaar hai...

Dekhte rahiye News24...main hoon Ananya Kashyap...cameraman Nilesh Bharadwaj ke saath...News24... Nayi Delhi...Thank you! 
Ananya finished with a bang...

Malini walked up to Ananya gratefully & hugged her emotionally...making Ananya smile & hug her back...
M: thank u so much Ananya ji...aaj aap meri madat karne nahi aati toh...
She sobbed...

Ananya shook her head...
A: nahi Malini ji...har ladki ko sar uthaakar jeene ka hak hota hai...aap aisa mat kahiye..maine kuch nahi kiya hai...
Anyways...take care...
She ssid with a smile & Malini nodded greatfully...

The enraged minister screamed...
M1: pakdo iss ladki ko bachne na paaye!!! 
He screamed...however Ananya smirked & kicked him hard where it hurt the most...she beat up all the goons that attacked her...black & blue & finally left the house leaving behind the minister who too shocked & battered to stop her...

Meanwhile just as Ananya left...a sinfully good looking & dashing, suave, charming man with his shapely lips curled into a devilish smirk...emerged from behind a wall with a camera that had recorded everything...
His jet black slightly curly hair complimented his fair skin & chiselled features...
It was none other then the famous news icon Kabir Sharma...

K: well done...Ms Bold bride! 
Kabir complimented..
Even though he hadn't been able to see her he had had a glimpse of the most beautiful brown eyes he'd ever seen before...

With a smirk Kabir put off the recording mode in the camera...saving the footage he'd just shot before walking away...

Next Morning: 

One could say it was a usual busy day in the Delhi office of KKN news channel...
From 28, KKN had risen to the 2 position among all channels in the country...all thanks to the entry of their new Editor-in-chief Kabir Sharma...who had joined merely two weeks back but he had changed KKN's fortune in those 2 weeks...something that could never happen even in the past two years...

Khalid, the managing director of KKN sipped his coffee intently as he sat in the conference room with two people...a pretty woman clad in a buisness skirt with a slit & a formal shirt with her short hair resting on her shoulder...her long legs with stilettos on...& the other our ever so charming & handsome Kabir...

Kh: Well...Kabir...

K: I got it Khalid...
Kabir spoke suddenly with a twinkle in his amazingly stunning brown orbs...
Kh: got what?
Malvika, the woman with them smiled coyly...
Mal: what Kabir? Mind sharing?

K: I want her! 
Kabir declared hinting at the woman on the TV screen...
She was feild reporting & was doing a brilliant job at it...she speaking about the minister who had been forcefully trying to marry his worker's young daughter in exchange for money...& played a footage too...

Malvika glanced distastefully at the child woman on the flat TV screen...
She was clad in funky wear & large spectales...
Her long brown & hold curls fell down to her waist...

Mal: really Kabir? 
Malvika asked scornfully...

Kabir offered Malvika a charming smile...
K: really Malvika...news24 ke number one hone ki vajah yeh hai...Ms Ananya Kashyap...& I want her in KKN...at any cost...
Kabir said with finality...

Outside: 

T: oh hi Rohan! 
Trisha, one of the fashion icons of KKN, the weather reporter greeted another reporter...Rohan Singhania...

Roh: arrey Trisha ji! Congratulations aaj aapki sagaai hai na?

T: haan...and I'm so excitedd!! Tumhe aana hai ok!!! 
She warned...
Roh: ji ji...bilkul...
He laughed...

Roh: kya gazab reporter hai...nahi?
He spoke up suddenly...as they wayched the news on their rival channel...the
T: kon?

Roh: Ananya Kashyap...News24 waali...kya khoob kaha uss besharm minister ko...ki vo toh kya unki jooti bhi uss jaise aadmi se shaadi nahi karegi...I'm just impressed!!! Kaash hum unse milkar unhe badhaayi de sakte...aise aadmiyon ke saath aisa hi sloop hona chahiye...
He proclaimed...

Just as Trisha was about to speak...Manav dropped by...
M: of course! Kya ladki hai! Nahi Rohan...aise reporters hone chajiye KKN mein...apne dil ki awaaz unchi udne dene waale...par afsos yaha toh chatra raaj chal raha hai na...Kabir sahab humaare EDITOR-IN-CHIEF ka!! 
He scoffed & both rolled their eyes...of course secretly...

Conference Room: 

Soon all the juniors had taken their seats for the daily editorial meeting...
K: Khalid...just make sure u do it...and...guys...what today?
Kabir spoke with authority...

Kh: right Kabir...I'll do anything & everything in my power to bring Ms Ananya Kashyap here...

T: oye! 
Trisha nudged her friend Richa, a buisness & politcal news reporter...

Ri: lagta toh hai yaar...Trishu kitna maza aayega apni Anu yaha humaare saath kaam karegi!!! 
The two girls almost squealed earning a murderous glare from Malvika...

K: guys...
Kabir started only to be interrupted by the ringing of a phone...
Trisha scrunched her eyes nervously...
Khalid narrowed his eyes at her...

Kh: Ms Trisha...I expect decorum here...so next time put that on silent...am I clear?
T: y..yes sir! Pakkaa!! 

Malvika scoffed...
Mal: kya Khalid! It must be her ever so romantic fiance...right Trisha?
She asked venomously & Sunny pretended to punch her with his hand beneath the table nearly giving Richa a heart attack...

Trisha meanwhile fumbled with her phone & answered it...
T: h..hullo?
" TISSUE PAPER KI BACHCHI!!!!" 
She heard a scream held the phone a metre away from her ear...surprising everyone...

T: h..hel..hello? Yaar...I'm so sorry...tu...sambhaal le na please...

Meanwhile Ananya, who was walking around a huge banquet hall sighed...
A: Trishu yaar! Tune mujhe saagai ka hall finalise karne ke bahaane yaha bulaaya aur ab toh khud gayab hai...do ghante se ruki hoon yaar...aur yaha ka manager maan hi nahi raha...payment double dene ke liye agree kardiya phir bhi nakhre kar raha hai...nahi ma'am hall full hai hall hai...

Trisha made an apologetic face...
T: Annie yaar...I'm sorry na...par office mein kaam tha so...ek minute? Kya kaha!!!! Meri sagaai ka halll!! Ananya please kuch kar na 4 lakh, 5 lakh 6 lakh jo maange de de na yaar...meri sagaai cancel hojaayegi toh main apni designer dress kaise pehnungi!!!! 
She wailed...

Richa slapped her forehead while others shook their heads...

A:  point no. 1 I'm not Annie I'm Ananya..& point no. 2 kon hai tera ye adiyal aur khusat boss? Do thappad padne chahiye...sagaai wale din bhi tujhse majdoori kara raha hai...aur point no 3 tu sachchi pagal hai! Seriously tujhe dress ki padi hai!!! 
She said exasperatedly...

Trisha laughed & everyone in the conference room looked at her...

T: awww!! I love you much Aniieee you my besttt friend! Mwuaahhh! 
She blew a loud kiss to her over the phone before she cut the call...

Mal: well...now Trisha? Was it your fiance?
Malvika asked sarcastically...

T: nahi nahi ma'am...it was my besttt frienddd...vo meri sagaai ka hall finalise karne gayi hai...par maon main nahi aayi isliye phone kiya...

Kh: ok ok...enough for now...Kabir don't worry...we'll get her...

S: oh ji sirr!! Kisko? Koyi nayi kudi hai kya?
Sunny asked excitedly making the seniors roll their eyes...

T: Sunny tu na bechaari pe line mat mario...nahi bhaag jaayegi...pehli do nayi recruits ki tarah...
Trisha teased earning a sulky look from Sunny...

Kh: well yes...Sunny...News24 ki Famous reporter Ananya Kashyap ko toh jaante hoge tum sab? We're planning to offer her a job in KKN! 

Everyone gasped...
S: Ananya Kashyap...oye...ye..naam bada suna sina lagta hai...oyeee!!!! Ye toh meri mata hai!!!!! Apni Ananya Ronnie bhaiii!!!
Sunny squealed & jumped onto Ronnie...hugging him tight...

Ri: sach sir? Ananya ko aap yaha laayenge? 

T: sirrr! This is the best engagement gifttt! Thank youuu sooo muchhh!!!! 
Trisha squealed...

K: Ronnie...u guys know her?
Kabir asked calmly...

S: arrey sir know?? Sir jabse vo...bachcho waale kachche nahi hote...vo pehente the tabse jaante hai use...vo toh meri sabse best friend hai jisko main dunia mein sabse zyaada pyaar karta hoon...

Mal: bachchon ke...what?
Malvika asked confused...

M: kachche Malvika..
Manav grinned..

Mal: what the hell is that?
Malvika didn't seem to understand...

K: diapers...
Kabir answered curtly...

A while later...
News24 office...

Ananya wandered off to a table with her coffee & sighed as she sat down...
She almost groaned when her phone began to ring...

A: Ananya Kashyap...
She replied formally...

Her face lit up as she heard the person on the other line...
By the time the call ended she was jumping up & down with excitement...an offer to work in KKN! Under her hero...her idol..an opportunity to report to him directly...& hopefully to be a part of his famous bulletin...

She had not wasted a single moment & agreed to come for the interview...

At KKN: 

Malvika, Khalid & Kabir were seated in the conference room & interviewing various aspirant reporters...

As Ananya entered KKN she heard others who had given the interview & hadn't gotten the job sulk...
P1: yaar...Kabir Sharma kitne difficult aur logical savaal pohchta hai...how can anyone clear this interview?

P2: seriously yaar...I sat through it only because he's damn hot yaa!!! Especially his back side is just tooo good! 

Ananya gasped and a pink hue spread across her face...were these journalists actually talking about Kabir sir...???
She felt really shy to even say it...
It was so yuckkk at the same time it made her blush too...

However when her name was called out she immediately scrambled inside the room...
In her hurry she dropped her files right before her to be seniors...
A: umm...sorry...
She whispered in a sweet voice that was naturally hers...

Khalid looked rather shocked while Malvika rolled her eyes...
Kh: hey kid! This is not your college I think you've come to the wrong place! 
Said Khalid scanning the girl in her funky outfit & huge glasses...

Ananya took off her glasses to reveal the most gorgeous eyes ever that had a strange fire in them...
K: Ms Bold bride! 
Kabir muttered..having recognised her from the night before...those eyes were exactly those...they were too pretty for him to forget...

A: excuse me! You see I'm well past 18 & that makes a legal adult...so I am NOT a kid! 
She said sternly literally bewildering Khalid & Malvika...

K: of course...I think u remember why you're here...so have a seat...
Kabir offered..

Ananya nodded obidiently at him...gasping all of a sudden seeing him in real life...
A: s..su...sur...re...sir...
She stuttered unable to believe that was face to face the greatest Kabir Sharma himself!!!!!

Kabir raised an eyebrow...
K: well...aap budbudaati hai...so is your voice dubbed?
He asked insyantly turning Ananya red not due to shyness but due to anger...

A: ji nahi Mr Kabir Sharma...I can speak very well & confidently...its just that aap mere liye kitne important hai ye aap samajh nahi paayenge...na main aapko samjha paaungi...so cut it...anyways...I haven't come for the job...I have been CALLED! And I'm used to being respected for my work & bot insulted like I am being right now I don't know for what reason...

She huffed & got up...collecting her files until...
Kh: uhm...no no no...darling...wait...we didn't mean to insult u...u know...

A: alright then...phir main chalu?

Kh: darling...darling...interview..please?
Khalid cooed sweetly & Ananya sighed...

K: be seated...
Kabir said again as he began with his questioniare...
They were stunned seeing how well & logically Ananya answered everything & some even before he completed the question...

Once Ananya left the seniors were left wondering about her fiestyness...

Evening: 

A beautifully decorated posh house is seen...people are seen running around with gifts, decoration etc...
The whole ensemble is of beautiful gold & silver colours even for the flowers & curtains...

Kh: woah! That's quite a venue...I think we'll book it already for KKN's no 1 position celebration Malvika?
Khalid asked as they entered the grand venue...

K: dhyaan se dekho Khalid...ye kisi ka ghar hai...party ka banquet hall nahi...
Kabir spoke while looking deadly handsome in a suave kurta...
His charm being irresistible he already had all the girls present drooling over him...

" ye Kabir Sharma hi hai na?... yaar he's too hot!" " so se*yyy!" 
Kabir smirked at the compliments he was recieving...

Meanwhile in another room in the same house...

A: Trisha stop!!! Sagaai teri hai...meri nahi...
Ananya pleaded as Trisha continued to mercilessly assault her with make up...
T: Annie chup! Aaj toh tujhe dekhkar Kabir sir tak behosh hojaayenge dekhna...
She challenged...

Ananya sighed as Trisha put some more make up on her face...& did her hair elaborately...
Ri: toh kya hua yaar Ananya! Next time teri karwa denge...aakhir dilwaale apni dulhania le hi jaate hai...kyu?
She passed a teasing look to Ronnie who blushed...however Ananya was oblivious to this...

An: arrey ab agar aaj ki dulhania neeche nahi pohchi toh dilwaale pakka dulhania nahi le jaayenge...
Said a beautiful woman wearing a lovely, simple yet elegant saree...her short black curls fell a little below her shoulders...

A: Maaa!!!!
Ananya made a pleading puppy face at her...asking her to save her from Trisha's make up torture...
T: auntie...aaj toh main meri sagaai mein Ananya ki sagaai tey karwa ke chodungi...
Trisha said confidently making the woman, Ananya's mother to laugh...

A: mummyy bachaaoo! 
Ananya pleaded again but Anita shook her head...
An: nahi!!! Aaj mujhe meri beti ko sabse sundar ladki ke roop mein dekhna hai...ho vo hai...
Ananya made a cute baby angry face...

Meanwhile...
Downstairs...

Just as Kabir, Khalid & Manav were talking he saw Manav's jaw drop...he looked like he had seen something mind numbing...
Kabir saw his eyes darken with desire & looked around to see tge same expression on the faces of all other men there...he turned around to see exactly what they were drooling on...

He too for a moment was dazzled as he saw the lovliest woman one had ever seen gently descend down the steps...she was clad in the pretiest pink lehenga that complimented her beautiful golden skin...

She was ever so petite with the curviest waist ever...
Her straight, long gold-brown locks cascaded down her waist...elaborately curled at the bottom...

She had supple pink lips, glowing pinkish cheeks...the most beautiful face & smile & to his surprise the same brown eyes that he was still dazzled by...

Her anklets tinkled softly as she came down the steps with an elegant poise...
However Kabir's sharp eyes caught her face suddenly pale as she accidentally stepped on her long lehenga when was 3-4 steps away...

Ananya prepared herself to meet the hard flooring as the thaal full of rose petals was thrown up from her hands due to the impact...
However Ananya found her waist locked in between two strong, firm arms...
She looked up from the fragnent chest her face was buried in...the manly cologne of her saviour driving her crazy...

She looked straight into the eyes of her saviour...those caremal brown eyes, that chiselled jaw & flawless features & especially the deadly smirk was oddly familiar...
She was in the arms of none other than her hero, her idol, Kabir sir...

She gasped realising that the rose petals from her thaal were showering on them...
It looked too cheesy to believe yet their position sent shivers down her spine...

Coming back to his sense, Kabir immediately straightened her up & himself moved away...brushing off the rose petals from his hair...
K: careful...Ms...?
Came his husky voice...

He shook his head at the still gawking Manav...

T: oye Annie!!! 
Trisha came sailing by...side hugging Ananya...

T: oh hi...sir, sir, sir ma'am! 
She chuckled...

Kh: hi Trisha...but who may this pretty thing be?
He pointed at Ananya...

T: kya baat hai sir? Itni jaldi bhool gaye...ye hai meri besttt frienddd Annie...uh...Ananya Kashyap...
She added the last words on recieving a glare from Ananya...

M: wait...I think...I've heard this name?
Manav tried...

T: of course u have Manav sir...yahi toh vo reporter hai news24 waali jo ab kalse KKN join karegi...aaj interview ke liye bhi office aayi thi...
Trisha explained...

Kabir was in pure shock...he couldn't believe that this goddess who looked like she had descended from heaven was the same clumsy, child woman who wore funky, baggy clothes & wore large grandma spectacles...

Meanwhile Malvika too was pretty cross having to admit that the woman before her...whom she had underestimated was a flawless beauty & unfortunately prettier than herself...
But what got her bugged was the way Kabir was staring at her...like was dazzled by her beauty...

Mal: You!! 
She screeched...
Mal: Trisha! What kind of company could u possibly keep? Ye ladki! She's one the most rude & attitudy bimbos...
Malvika said harshly & Trisha gasped at her language...

Ananya was however calm as a cucumber...
Kh: Malvika...
Mal: cut it Khalid...I can't stand her...she should just leave...
Malvika almost ordered...

A: well...I don't think you have any right to throw me out of MY house...
Ananya spoke calmly yet there was certain dangerous feeling in her tone...

Mal: huh!!! Your house? What nonsense!! 
Malvika scoffed...

T: of course ma'am...ye aise hi meri sabse pyaari friend thodi hai...you know itne short notice par achcha hall mil hi nahi raha tha...so she suggesteded ki hum engagement yahi karlein! She's soo intelligent know u know! She's just soo smart...and so cool..she's just perfect u knoww! 

Trisha went on and on about Ananya wjile her friends & Ananya were chuckling...

A: ye sab toh mujhe pata hai Trisha par tu bilkul intelligent nahinhai...ye...ye kya hai yaar?
She pointed to her lehenga with a cute pout...

T: I know u love it haina? Arrey yaar ab itni bhi taaref mat kar..

A: shut up tissue paper...this is nonsense...pata hai kitni baar trip hui hoon...aur kuch minute pehle Kabir sir nahi hote toh haddiyaan bhi salaamat nahi hoti...

Ananya said angrily...

Taking her to a corner Trisha whispered...
T: arrey par kamaal ka nonsense hai...yaar tu kya lag rahi hai...tune dekha nahi...saare ladke tujhe hi dekh rahe hai...and best of all Kabir sir bhi...u know its a big thing...unhone kabhi kisi ladki ki taraf mudkar bhi dekha nahi hai...no matter what...Malvika ko toh aajtak ghaas bhi nahi daali...vo tujhe dekh rahe hai yaarrr!!!!!!

Ananya slightly blushed as she felt Kabir's gaze still on her...
A: he's my hero yaar! I want nothing but to work with him!!!! 
She said excitedly...
A: but the way he looks at...is...
She blushed more...

In no time Richa also joins them...
T: yaar I know ki shaadi karna vo sab jewellery, dresses pehenna mera sabse bada sapna hai...but still...I have a crush on Kabir sir...he's too hott yaar! Hotness ka bhandaar! 

Ri: haan...hot toh vo hai hi...saath mein auda bhi hai...
Richa spoke...

T: Annie u want a lone introduction with him na...
Ananya nodded eagerly & Richa & Trisha exchanged looks...
Richa handed her the juice glass in her hand...
Ri: jaa unhe ye dene ke bahane mil...

A: lekin...

T: yaar...Kabir Sharma tere ghar mein hai!!! Soch!!! Jaa he's your guest take care of him babe! 
She winked...
A: uh..ok...
Ananya hesitantly took the glass & began to near Kabir...
Malvika saw this...

Mal: umm...I don't think so I want u next to my Kabir...
She thought wickedly & put out her leg in Ananya's way...

The nervous Ananya obviously didn't see & tripped...however the juice instead of soiling her dress soiled Kabir's shirt...

A: oh no! I'm soo sorryy!!! I..ju...st...uh...
She stammered uncomfortably...

Kabir raised an eyebrow...
K: aap ki sirf zubaan nahi kadam bhi ladkhadaate hai Ms Kashyap?
He asked making her red with embarrassment...

A: uh...I...sir...aap mere saath aiyye please...main aapki shirt dho dungi...

K: umm...no...its fine...I think I'll leave...

A: nahi nahi nahiii!!! 
Kabir frowned as Ananya almost screamed...

A: vo...dinner bhi serve hua nahi hai...aap...abhi se kaise...please come...I insist...
She pleaded with a baby pout...and was far too cute for Kabir to even think of refusing...

K: alright...u lead me...I guess...

A: Thank you sooo muchhh sirrr! I loveee youuu! 
She squealed & all of a sudden turned red ehen Kabir smirked & then shook his head at her...

Kabir followed Ananya up the stairs and into a bedroom...
A cute bedroom that of a baby girl...all pink...
There were various stuffed toys & all shades of pinks in the room...
There were paper clippings of what Kabir recognised were all of his articles from  various newspapers he'd worked with...before KKN...

The book shelf that was huge had all types of books on journalism...

Ananya flushed red seeing Kabir looking at her as if asking...* Seriously? Pink & Stuffed bears?*
A: uh...I love pink...
Ananya confessed...

K: well Ms Kashyap...I can see that...
Kabir replied with a grin...

A: s..sir...aap...apni shirt denge please...
Ananya asked shyly...

K: uh...shirt?
Kabir asked uncomfortably...

A: hmm...I need to wash the stain...I'll give u some spare clothes...hopefully papa ke kapde aapko tight nahi honge...

Kabir raised an eyebrow at this...
K: tight? Really? You think I'm fat..?

Ananya panicked hearing him...
A: no no noo! Vo...you...are...just...more...well built...muscles type..so...
She stuttered while blushing furiously...

Just as she looked away Kabir unbuttoned his shirt & handed it to her...
Poor Ananya almost ran inside the bathroom with his shirt...unable to bear anymore...

TBC😳

Precap: Ananya's first day in KKN!

Index: 

Chapter 1: Page 1

Chapter 2: Page 4

Chapter 3: Page 7

Chapter 4: Page 9

Chapter 5: Page 10

Chapter 6: Page 12

Chapter 7: Page 15

Chapter 8: Page 17

Chapter 9 : Page 19

Chapter 10: Page 21

Chapter 11: Page 25

Chapter 12: Page 27

Chapter 13: Page 29

Chapter 14: Page 32

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update 
Interesting concept 
Totally love it
Continue soon
Plz update childhood marriage 
Thanks for pm
senchaitali131 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hii
Di 

Wow hats of to u.

U r a amazing writer.

I love to read this story.

Lovely start. Just  awesome.

Thank u for this new story.
RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome story starting 
Ye Malvika to hadh karti hai yaar 
But maza aa gaya padhne mein 
Continue soon di and Thanku for the pm 
sona_naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing
please update soon
thanks for pm
Kayalover thumbnail
Wow another story
Amazing concept 
Fantastic update
Sooo ananya is such a smart reporter and reason of news24 being no 1
Kabir wanted her in kkn 
They will make a striking team*professionally* and adorable hot couple*winks*
Malvika started feeling jealous from now what will happen with her when kabir fall in love with our gorgeous beauty ananya...
Kabir looking handsome and ananya is just looking heavenly beauty...
Kabir sharma is smitten by our beauty queen...woooaaahh
Excited to read further how's the story unfold
Eargerly waiting
Do update soonest
Love it
Kayalover thumbnail
Riya one thing more please update your other stories too
Waiting to read
Pretty please
aarushi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Awsum update!!
Though you started a new one on top of your pending works...I loved it!!
Anything you ryt abt Kaya is fabulous to read...
Bcz of your ffs we Kaya fans still remember them after years of its completion!!
Though I would like it if you update your other ffs too...
And love this bold beauty with brains Ananya...
Continue soon.
Thnx for pm
rajeeviansonai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb story dear.keep it up.
sampa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Thank you for PM