Bindusar do not have King Qualities

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
How can he kill woman who is pregnant, no where in history or present punishes a woman who is expecting her child, atleast till the baby is born, this Spineless child tried to kill not only his choti maa, but the small baby in her womb, how can he so selfish and cruel.😡
Hope Nandini will not forgive when Bindusaar realizes his mistake.🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairylovelyme thumbnail
I THINK THIS IS WRONG INFORMATION BINDU SAAR CANNOT KILL HIS CHHOTI MAA AND BROTHER.
i think this is a creation of some sort of suspance later we will come to know that bindu saara is innocent and guiltfree he has not killed his mother.
JannatNigam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairylovelyme

I THINK THIS IS WRONG INFORMATION BINDU SAAR CANNOT KILL HIS CHHOTI MAA AND BROTHER.

i think this is a creation of some sort of suspance later we will come to know that bindu saara is innocent and guiltfree he has not killed his mother.

In the latest episode of Chandra Nandni they did show a promo where Nandni cries waking up from a dream. So that goes to show that she is alive.

As for Yuvraj Bindusar, he carries hatred for Nandni since childhood due to Helena brainwashing him. At that age a kid, especially such a young kid does not know the difference between right and wrong correctly, and Helena did use to give him intoxicant to control him. He lost his mother, and after reading the fake letters went crazy. What he did was totally wrong though.

Also I don't think anything like this happened in history, but then again, they weren't exactly following history from the first day. I have never heard of Nandni being Chadragupt's wife, it was Dhurdara.

Still I'm hoping the show doesn't end so soon, as Siddharth Nigam is really rocking the role of Yuvraj Bindusar, and I want to see him more. Fingers crossed.
Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago