Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
No no no no his entry shod "NEVER HAPPEN" in Naamkaran not now or anytime in future. 
This guy had already ruined TEI's original story. 

Purra story ka satyanaash hogaya tha. Not again please. 

Spare me from the torture. 

Hope he never ever makes an entry in Naamkaran :| 

sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxxlgirl2001

Excuse me! What you do you mean by your not so cool comment? It was not Zain's show. It was Zain - sidhant- Jasmin the trio's show...you have a misconception dear. Pity zain fans till now they don't know about the lead of the show - Tei..

Lol those who have watched TEI they know very well who was the lead and what had happened. 

Kaun hero tha aur kaun zabardasti ka hero tha. Overnight they changed the whole story around n made a crap feast. 

It was unfair for Zain also. Don't want history to be repeated. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Lol those who have watched TEI they know very well who was the lead and what had happened. 

Kaun hero tha aur kaun zabardasti ka hero tha. Overnight they changed the whole story around n made a crap feast. 

I am a fan of tashan e ishq too and kept updating myself on news regarding the show until it went on air, so I know that the story was never changed over night at all and was pre-planned. Sidhant was actually cast before zain and jasmine for tei, which was confirmed during one of the earliest interviews with the actors, and in articles as well before the shows launch. Kunj's entry was meant to be the twist of tashan e ishq, and yuvi secretly pretending to love twinkle for years as part of his mother's revenge plan was a part of that twist. If the story was changed over night and it wasn't pre-planned, why would sidhant have been the first one to be approached by the channel and locked for the role before the other two were even confirmed for the role? I love both zain and sidhant, and they are both friends, so there's no point in saying anything against either of them, that too, with only half knowledge. 
humairaa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing some good news 😊
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
I really don't see though why people are still getting annoyed about this news when it has been confirmed to be false. 
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No no no no his entry shod "NEVER HAPPEN" in Naamkaran not now or anytime in future. 

This guy had already ruined TEI's original story. 

Purra story ka satyanaash hogaya tha. Not again please. 

Spare me from the torture. 

Hope he never ever makes an entry in Naamkaran :| 

Oh madam chill! Tashan-e-ishq oh common! People like you make me hate Uv's character even more. Sidhant was first addition to Tei crew and then Zain and Jasmin were added..What do to? You are a blind Zain fan.
Truth is bitter.isn't it?
The story was not changed overnight or whatever. Stop living in misconceptions. 
Accept the fact that Sidhant would never do a monotonous TV serial.
Let me tell you Zain's entry in yeh vadaa raha was a total crap...a shit ...

PURI STORY KA SATYANASH YUVRAAJ KE CHARACTER NE KIYA THA! 
A TORTURE FOR TWINJ FANS...KABAB MEIN HADDI...
Tei ko toh baat mat karo..
Originally Twinj were the Couple not uv or twinkle.
Story ka concept toh pata Hai nahi! Bash karte rahenge actors ko! 

TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jabardasti ki hero Zain ko banaya tha jab sidhant had quit.
Zain knew the story before and that's why he had chosen it.
He is an amazing actor and knew what he had to do...And now also...I love Zain too...but crazy and stupid fans like you drive a wedge between actor's fans..
GROW UP... 

And excuse me ! Kaunsi history will repeat when this news is false...Kaleje main thand rakho aur chill!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I knew it couldn't be true it just did not make any sense. Sid left TEI to do other projects and I have yet to hear of him doing anything TV related, so this news came out of left field. I think it was someone's wishful thinking for a TEI reunion of sorts but it is not happening. I'm glad the rumors have been put to rest now.
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys..its confirmed that this news is false..then what is the whole fuss about..dont start discussions about TEI here..peace
sumz_d thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I am a fan of tashan e ishq too and kept updating myself on news regarding the show until it went on air, so I know that the story was never changed over night at all and was pre-planned. Sidhant was actually cast before zain and jasmine for tei, which was confirmed during one of the earliest interviews with the actors, and in articles as well before the shows launch. Kunj's entry was meant to be the twist of tashan e ishq, and yuvi secretly pretending to love twinkle for years as part of his mother's revenge plan was a part of that twist. If the story was changed over night and it wasn't pre-planned, why would sidhant have been the first one to be approached by the channel and locked for the role before the other two were even confirmed for the role? I love both zain and sidhant, and they are both friends, so there's no point in saying anything against either of them, that too, with only half knowledge. 

Ya it was predecided for the heroine of TEI to be heartless and cheater. Overnight she forgot her so called 8 years long time bf whom she kept on saying "I Love You" only to marry this so called hero who had made an entry after few weeks in the show after it came on air. It was predecided for the heroine to behave as though Yuvi's love was one sided.

It was predecided for the so called predecided hero to be a hypocrite, provoke n push Yuvi more into dark. 

Before TEI came on air for almost a month they had heavily promoted Zain n Jas and their tag line was "will yuvi and twinkle's love survive their family's feud?" The show's title song "bas itni si" only featured Zain n Jas urf Yuvi n Twinkle only. Sid was not mentioned or shown in any of the promos before the show came on air. 

But after the show came on air we all know wat they showed. It was a result of an "offscreen thing". More so there were even few articles stating how Sid was meant for a cameo but "something had happened" that they changed the story .

The show only survived due to Yuvi. Had he not been there then there wouldn't have been a story either. 

Just to make this zabarjasti ka hero they made khicdi of the story and characters. Nothing made sense. 

Its amazing how u fans act so innocent. But pls don't expect audience to be naive. We all know wat had happened.
Edited by sumz_d - 6 years ago