Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MiHarholic

Guys..its confirmed that this news is false..then what is the whole fuss about..dont start discussions about TEI here..peace

I agree with you... Sorry but i really couldn't stop myself from commenting here after seeing this news.

They were unfair to Zain in TEI. Don't want the history to be repeated again...

Once again sorry...

Edited by sumz_d - 6 years ago
shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
First of all this is NAAMKARANN forum not any other forum.If you guys have to talk related to NAAMKARANN then pls express your views.If anything apart from NAAMKARANN pls talk in PM.Dont talk anything which is not related to NAAMKARANN.Since the news of Siddhant is here the article is posted.we are not concerned about anything else of past.Whats gone is bygone.stop fighting guys 
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Ya it was predecided for the heroine of TEI to be heartless and cheater. Overnight she forgot her so called 8 years long time bf whom she kept on saying "I Love You" only to marry this so called hero who had made an entry after few weeks in the show after it came on air. It was predecided for the heroine to behave as though Yuvi's love was one sided.

It was predecided for the so called predecided hero to be a hypocrite, provoke n push Yuvi more into dark. 

Before TEI came on air for almost a month they had heavily promoted Zain n Jas and their tag line was "will yuvi and twinkle's love survive their family's feud?" The show's title song "bas itni si" only featured Zain n Jas urf Yuvi n Twinkle only. Sid was not mentioned or shown in any of the promos before the show came on air. 

But after the show came on air we all know wat they showed. It was a result of an "offscreen thing". More so there were even few articles stating how Sid was meant for a cameo but "something had happened" that they changed the story .

The show only survived due to Yuvi. Had he not been there then there wouldn't have been a story either. 

Just to make this zabarjasti ka hero they made khicdi of the story and characters. Nothing made sense. 

Its amazing how u fans act so innocent. But pls don't expect audience to be naive. We all know wat had happened.

Fans are not naive but certainly you are !...We all know how much show survived because of UV..The show didn't even run 5 months after Sidhant left..Huh...Poor you and your Uv.
First of all this news is false so stop making stupid allegations.
Spare actors at least!
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Can we have peace here?
The show is over, we know what was the end game, yes, it's over!
If you are interested in talking about TEI, we do have a separate forum for that.
Also, avoid quoting too much.
This thread is clearly about NAAMKARANN and not some other show.
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __shibani__

Can we have peace here?

The show is over, we know what was the end game, yes, it's over!
If you are interested in talking about TEI, we do have a separate forum for that.
Also, avoid quoting too much.
This thread is clearly about NAAMKARANN and not some other show.

Actually true! I didn't want to entertain such people but some nasty people here are fabulous in digging old graves and spewing dirt on others!... Grow up Sidhant haters and bashers #barkingdogs..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxxlgirl2001

Actually true! I didn't want to entertain such people but some nasty people here are fabulous in digging old graves and spewing dirt on others!... Grow up Sidhant haters and bashers #barkingdogs..

I am sure you can ignore Sidhant haters and enjoy ur time here😊
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously don't care what happened in tashan e ishq. I literally felt cheated in tashan e ishq and promos I had watched the show for Zain. If siddhanth Is coming for naamkaran I know it will be a cameo. Zain and aditi will be the official couple their fan following is good.