Sidhant Gupta NOT to join Zain Imam in Naamkarann

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sidhant Gupta to join Zain Imam in Naamkarann?

Star Plus' much loved show Naamkarann, has been received immensely well by the audience. The show is also doing well on the TRP charts off lately.

And now, looks like the makers are doing their best to make the show an even bigger success than it already is. 

The show recently saw a look change for Gautam Vig aka Ali, post which the news about actor Sidhant Gupta joining the show has started doing the rounds.Along with Sidhant's news, there was buzz that Aditi Rathore will play a double role in the show. 

Apparently, Sidhant's entry was to be paired with Avni's double role character Sitara, but according to our confirmed sources, that isn't happening any time soon.

So, all you fans, who were happy and waiting to see Sidhant and Zain Imam together again after Tashan-E-Ishq, that isn't really happening.

Credits: India forums

Seriously. Sitaara🤣, Aur koi naam nahi mila?😆 Thankfully that isn' happening, nahi toh Jaan-E-man ki story ho jaayegi🤣
Edited by __shibani__ - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This india forum will never change...'kuch bhi' type online media...🤣
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILTHBEB

This india forum will never change...'kuch bhi' type online media...🤣

headlines ek aur article doosra😆
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: __shibani__

headlines ek aur article doosra😆

Ha buz panika ek tarika...😆 esailiya bola kuch bhi .😆
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaar..koi last wala line nahi pad raha hai..aur sab ko lag raha hai ki yeh news sach hai..pehle uss fake YT channel ko band karna chahiye..faltu ki news post karte hai..
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiHarholic

Yaar..koi last wala line nahi pad raha hai..aur sab ko lag raha hai ki yeh news sach hai..pehle uss fake YT channel ko band karna chahiye..faltu ki news post karte hai..

I'll change the thread name...but it was fun reading Sitaara as the double role's name...People are damn creative, I tell you😆
Girl_InMedicine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: __shibani__

I'll change the thread name...but it was fun reading Sitaara as the double role's name...People are damn creative, I tell you😆

Hehe..you once see all their videos..the channel's name is "offscreen of stars"..you will have a good laugh..😆
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why this sid is always into ain's show yaar...??? i really dont want him to come ... i dont want yuvi again ...😭...
and about sitara ...😆 no comnts bhaii
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: vidz2122

why this sid is always into ain's show yaar...??? i really dont want him to come ... i dont want yuvi again ...😭...

You know sid was actually cast in tashan e ishq before zain and jasmin, so technically nobody can blame sid for anything. 
TheGumnaam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidz2122

Excuse me! What you do you mean by your not so cool comment? It was not Zain's show. It was Zain - sidhant- Jasmin the trio's show...you have a misconception dear. Pity zain fans till now they don't know about the lead of the show - Tei..