Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
After all the Hungama which happened yday if Gauri doesn't leave it will not create any soft corner for Gauri.Infact I will hate her more. During buama truth she came back to save his life. Now she doesn't have any reason to stay back.
She keeps talking ABT leaving the house but she should leave once and for all.
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Priya (my  namesake)...this is an AT...and you are open to give your views...so far as you are not bashing an actor personally...so relax...dont have to apologise after every post
Both of us can have difference of opinion...there is no need to apologise for anything
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Priya (my namesake)...this is an AT...and you are open to give your views...so far as you are not bashing an actor personally...so relax...dont have to apologise after every post

Both of us can have difference of opinion...there is no need to apologise for anything

Haha still learning about IF. More than the serial the forum is stressful. Speaking your mind about any character or couple is the most stressful job here. You appreciate someone, they say you are defending them. You voice out your unhappiness, they call it bashing.

Though very happy to know your views regarding it. :) Hugs.🤗
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

Haha still learning about IF. More than the serial the forum is stressful. Speaking your mind about any character or couple is the most stressful job here. You appreciate someone, they say you are defending them. You voice out your unhappiness, they call it bashing.

Though very happy to know your views regarding it. :) Hugs.🤗

Priya everyone in the AT...cant have the same opinion...if they do...it will be boring...right?
My perception of a character...and your perception of a character may be different...there is nothing wrong

See ...because I had a difference of opinion...this AT moved 5 pages in a span of 1 hour...otherwise...it wouldn't have moved at all...the entire lot praising Gauri...will be boring isnt it?...😉
diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kala16

After all the Hungama which happened yday if Gauri doesn't leave it will not create any soft corner for Gauri.Infact I will hate her more. During buama truth she came back to save his life. Now she doesn't have any reason to stay back.

She keeps talking ABT leaving the house but she should leave once and for all.

gauri will leave as per TC article...let's see...but she will come back again...kyun wo pata nahi...but as per shrenu Instagram story she is in traditional outfit so I think she Is back...but yes I seriously want gauri to give omkara tough time...no offense against omkara...he is rite on his place but gauri is also rite on her place so for her self respect which is hurt by omkara she need to give him tough time... problem is in our society we easily judge girls character...and think one sorry is enough to make things rite but for me if someone hurt ur self respect than even u have rite to give that person tough time and make that person relaise his mistakes...and it's for both...girls and boys...
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Priya everyone in the AT...cant have the same opinion...if they do...it will be boring...right?
My perception of a character...and your perception of a character may be different...there is nothing wrong

See ...because I had a difference of opinion...this AT moved 5 pages in a span of 1 hour...otherwise...it wouldn't have moved at all...the entire lot praising Gauri...will be boring isnt it?...😉

😆 so true. And that's how it should be. Thats how a discussion forum should be. Embracing all the difference of opinions instead of taking it personally. This AT is one of the cooler places to hang out. 😉
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Iyer

😆 so true. And that's how it should be. Thats how a discussion forum should be. Embracing all the difference of opinions instead of taking it personally. This AT is one of the cooler places to hang out. 😉

So far as someone is not personally and indecently bashing actors...everything is fine
Infact I love debates
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Priya

Jab show he random hai sare characters is random hai ...Kabhi KHushi Kabhu Gham Type ðŸ˜†

So how come cvs will not make Gauri character not random.. is it not foolishness to expect that from the show ...
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Priya

Jab show he random hai sare characters is random hai ...Kabhi KHushi Kabhu Gham Type ðŸ˜†

So how come cvs will not make Gauri character not random.. is it not foolishness to expect that from the show ...

Yup probably zyaada expect kar liya 
Koi baat nahin...i am glad I am on detox mode now...need to maintain my sanity...have a lot of professional committments ahead
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yup probably zyaada expect kar liya 
Koi baat nahin...i am glad I am on detox mode now...need to maintain my sanity...have a lot of professional committments ahead

GOOD ðŸ˜†

Show ko Show hee rahne dete hai ...Jitna mil raha hai usee main khush rahe ..nahi to move on ðŸ˜†