Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@bhani7

Do u think IB is normal show [LOL]

I m just saying I hate many illogical chaescters n scenes in the show but what's the point it's not going to change

@Priya

Regarding Gauri leaving well it's bit happend but she said it few times so I m ok
priya_86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

Priya

Randomness is happening with the show n each n every charecter in the show ,it's story
I get u what u r saying but I do not expect much from The show as it's different
IB is full of stupidity n if we r expecting then it's our fault
I m ok st the moment with Gauri n Rikara

As you know Sumitha...i am least bothered about other characters...the only one I am concerned about is Gauri because Shrenu is the one enacting it. The last episode of DBO...was the high point...and we went into the merger with a lot of expectations...unfortunately at least I am disappointed. The DBO Gauri and the IB Gauri seem two different person. 
ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Sumitha...its basically the randomness which is disappointing.

At one moment Gauri is so happy and elated that she puts cake on Om's face and pushes him in the water. Next moment she gets upset and starts questioning about her status. One moment she goes about spying on Om (about the kid), next moments she tells "hum ne kahan na humse door rahiye"...doesnt seem to be the same person...at all
I haven't watched yesterday's inspiration scene hence will not comment, but I have read the update...the confrontation again will not make any sense if Gauri stays back in OM.

Sorry to butt in but it's not like only Gauri's been behaving that way. Look at shivika? One moment fighting, next moment flirting and playing around like nothing happened. This is supposed to be a divorced couple. Do they act like one? Nope. Everyone's behaving erratically since the merger, sometimes to fit the stupid party track or to fit the baby track. If Gauri were the only one behaving this way, I'd understand this criticism, but she's not. Fault the trp hungry production channel, not the actor or the characters. 

Gauri will definitely leave OM for a while. Now why she comes back is a different question. If she asks om about their rishta, he'll spout artist-muse nonsense and that will be that.
Sumita18 thumbnail
Show is running with random story only

Chalo guys time to go

Rikara Gauri riru mil raha hsi jab tak I m ok
Sumita18 thumbnail
@priya

Every character is behaving like thst it's weird but the bitter truth

Randomness is the essence of this show hahaha Gauri ko bhi yshi karna hai
priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhani7

Sorry to butt in but it's not like only Gauri's been behaving that way. Look at shivika? One moment fighting, next moment flirting and playing around like nothing happened. This is supposed to be a divorced couple. Do they act like one? Nope. Everyone's behaving erratically since the merger, sometimes to fit the stupid party track or to fit the baby track. If Gauri were the only one behaving this way, I'd understand this criticism, but she's not. Fault the trp hungry production channel, not the actor or the characters. 

Gauri will definitely leave OM for a while. Now why she comes back is a different question. If she asks om about their rishta, he'll spout artist-muse nonsense and that will be that.

Bhani firstly this is Gauri/Shrenu AT so we will discuss only her over here
Secondly I am a Gauri fan  (Shrenu fan actually)...so what happens with other characters is least of my concerns...for me Gauri has to be smooth thats it

I want a proper stand from Gauri...either she leaves the house...or she stops giving her empty warnings that she will leave

priya_86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurika17

@priya

Every character is behaving like thst it's weird but the bitter truth

Randomness is the essence of this show hahaha Gauri ko bhi yshi karna hai

Sumitha that's what I am saying...other characters aren't my concern...i care the least...my main concern is Gauri
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Okay I am really sorry to butt in.

Can I put my two cents here?

IB is about randomness and no logic. Neither in the scenes. Not in the characters.

Its a Gul's show. She has to mock even the most conflicting feelings and emotions with comedy.

But even by that logic, RiKara are only two characters (right now) who are making sense and progress as characters and as a couple. And this is my unbiased opinion. Because I cant talk about other characters or couples here, I wont be able to say WHY I feel like that. 😆

Coming to gauri, comparing her character to Astha is very very unfair on Shrenu. The only common thing between them is the actress. Rest everything is different. And that's how it should be. What's the fun in playing similar character again and again?

I feel the director is justifying GKS character. She is not the one to lash out at Om or anyone , she is more of a controlled fire. And that's how her character is. Yesterday her words and tone were calm and controlled but her eyes were 'Fury'. So much like Om here.

So thats it. I personally enjoyed both the inspiration scene (though it was random I agree, but it was needed too to bring out the underlying physical attraction both esp Om feels for her to the surface) and the confrontation scene.

And like my sis said, gauri was looking ethereal enough to inspire and bring out the artist in him. 😆

And i say this once again , ShreNal especially Shrenu should definitely charge more for her Eye Talk. Unki alag hi language hai!

ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_86

Bhani firstly this is Gauri/Shrenu AT so we will discuss only her over here
Secondly I am a Gauri fan  (Shrenu fan actually)...so what happens with other characters is least of my concerns...for me Gauri has to be smooth thats it

I want a proper stand from Gauri...either she leaves the house...or she stops giving her empty warnings that she will leave

But Gauri doesn't exist in a vacuum? How is she supposed to act normal when everyone else around her isn't? And i only brought up shivika to bring home that fact. I don't care about them either, but its true they're behaving OOC, so is everyone else.
And you may be watching for only gauri/shrenu but the writer is writing for everyone na. Lol. If she can't write 5 other characters properly, what so special about Gauri that only she'll behave in character? 

But I feel you, I've also watched shows just for a particular actor in the past. When you don't have any interest in anyone other than the actor you care about, this is bound to happen. I like shrenu bc of gauri, not the other way round, this is why I'm willing to overlook "inconsistencies" in her character. If I were only watching for Shrenu, I'd have quit a long time ago. She's not going to get her due here, that's for sure. 
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just wanted to add one more thing,

Gauri is a village belle with an unflinching loyalty and a complete different set of ethics and morals. As in she considers hubby as Devta and all that. Thats how she was brought up. She is capable of giving without receiving, loving someone to the extremes, being altruistic about it ,but she also has lot of grace and self respect.

I know some of the things she says or does , we wont be able to agree. She honors her husbands wishes and stays back but is confused too as to why he is not letting her leave. I think we should understand Gauri as a character more instead of comparing her to what we or her shrenu's previous character Astha would have done in this situation.

Shrenu is doing an excellent job in portraying GKS. Shrenal's chemistry as Rikara is something to write home about.

Thats about it I guess.

P.S this post wasn't intended to hurt anyone, but if it did i sincerely apologize.

Cheers and love,
Choti Priya