Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -Sujal-

Yes I was small screen's SRK in KTH πŸ˜‰

Sujal is better than any character srk has played onscreen.  Just a personal opinion,  Ekta should always be worshipped for making Sujal and Anurag (Tere liye) πŸ˜³
Truthordare thumbnail

Originally posted by: ToxicLove

@BOLD: I am glad to hear that you tried to watch the show unbiased without any harsh feelings against the actors. The only problem I have is, please don't let someone's opinion or review influence how you feel about the show. There are many biased and unbiased versions of the show written up on the forum. Things that dont work for someone may work for you and vice versa.

I am not saying that the show is perfect but I can vouch it is getting lot better...It is not fair to call such hardwork on so many levels from so many people as Trash. I sincerely hope you let yourself read a neutral/unbiased WU of the episodes. Peace!

Unfortunately what you think are neutral and unbiased may mean different things to different ppl . I don't want a Sobti fan girl attack on me , so this is the most civil way I can state what I think .

I find nothing redeemable in the show . Their is no story or plot line . It was promised as a revenge love story and has become a comedy circus . The leads have had a complete change in personalities . Episodes look disjointed as if seperate scenes are shot and just put together , their is no link .

Except Ritu I find the acting below par . Sobti seems disinterested , Shivani has a very poor character written for her to depict and has no presence.

I don't see the hard work in the show I am sorry . Not in the writing , story , characterisation esp of the ensemble cast . I don't get the background score and overuse of rabba ve I think this is a rushed project by star without any homework done on storyline and it shows .

This is definitely Indian TV trash , not the only show which is so bad , but one which has shockingly gone so bad so soon .

I don't see myself watching the again . Sorry .

Peace .

Originally posted by: Truthordare

You have won over his fans by this post πŸ˜†
Their collective desire to hate Sanaya and bash her far overpowers Any love for this show πŸ˜†
They will justify scenes like remote control slippers leading to Tea cups becoming some sort of a frisbee / boomerang take your pick πŸ˜†

But the pigeon poop scene should go into the hall of fame of Gul's best ever scenes . πŸ˜†

That is why I said any avtor can do better if he's out of Gul's clutches. The woman is ridiculous, I  know that its useless to expect logic from shows but Gul's shows are regressive at a different level. She tried to copy sujal and she is trying to do that. 

Its not barun who writes the show so won't blame him for the pathetic logic and poop scenes but if the show has failed then every body is equally contributing to the ridiculous product. The actress isn't bad at all, infaxt she looked very graceful but sadly she is doing a show with no story and a bavkground of fan wars.
Truthordare thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Advni.

You are not a hater but you said all this. Bashed everything and everyone in the show. LOL same can be said about Sanaya fans, their hatred for Barun surpasses everything that Sanaya does. 🀣

So πŸ˜† what do I do πŸ˜† become a Barun or Sanaya fan to make you happy πŸ˜† dude the show sucks for me and so I stopped watching it . End of story .
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I dont think its fair statement because I do agree that he is no SRK. But I do think Barun screwed Barun or else he would be ruling over the TV and Bollywood. I think there may very well be a conspiracy against him to keep him out and down because the powers that be were afraid he would put so many others out of business. They pretty much got together, joined hands and systematically conspired. He has tremendous potential and chemistry and the dude can even romance a towel and look good. Besides he leads some chaska meter here every time. That number alone shows his popularity. If he were doing movies he will guarantee sell few thousand rupees movie tickets. 

stop toying with people's emotions like that </3
Truthordare thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeAmo_Messi

That is why I said any avtor can do better if he's out of Gul's clutches. The woman is ridiculous, I know that its useless to expect logic from shows but Gul's shows are regressive at a different level. She tried to copy sujal and she is trying to do that.

Its not barun who writes the show so won't blame him for the pathetic logic and poop scenes but if the show has failed then every body is equally contributing to the ridiculous product. The actress isn't bad at all, infaxt she looked very graceful but sadly she is doing a show with no story and a bavkground of fan wars.

I agree . I watched the web series too which Sobti did for Gul and it was pathetic . It's his call to work just with her or maybe she is the only one offering him work I don't know πŸ˜†

I have watched quiet a few of her shows and nothing has degenerated to this utter nonsense so soon . This show is just a month old πŸ˜†

Anyway I am out of here before I have to deal with another Sobti fan girl attack πŸ˜†
.Advni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Olivine

And here is one Barun loony as we speak πŸ˜†

Not a bigger loony than you, stalker πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Atleast Barun fans don't pretend to be "die-hard Barun fan" like you do. Liar. Butthurt Sanaya loony in full swingπŸ˜†πŸ˜›
.Advni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Olivine

PS- Give this topic a couple more hours and it's going to get a blockbuster status.

Trust me, loony fans of Barun and Sanaya are going to wreck havoc and start a huge fanwar here.

Be ready with some popcorn. 

Popcorn? Says the most butthurt Daal worshipper ever. πŸ˜† You will never be able to chill with popcorn as you are never able to stop crying about Sanaya being bashed, Sanaya not being casted, Sanaya Sanaya Sanaya πŸ˜­πŸ˜†Edited by .Advni. - 6 years ago
spreadingwings. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like how olivine and truthordare, one of whom has been bashing barun an favouring sanaya in ipk3 forum are pretending to be neutral and are the only ones who are repeatedly commenting in this thread to keep it on topπŸ˜† i wouldnt be surprised if dey r the same ppl tooπŸ˜†
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
karan patel was tv's srk for a while .atleast Barun s better than him.he shares great chemistry with all his costars like srk