F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
TOPIC : Barun sobti is small screen's SRK

PUBLIC REACTION

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Telly industry is the opposite of BW . Trash male actors who made it big only cos of female fan following 

Originally posted by: Jupiters_Cock

Telly industry is the opposite of BW . Trash male actors who made it big only cos of female fan following 

I dont think its fair statement because I do agree that he is no SRK. But I do think Barun screwed Barun or else he would be ruling over the TV and Bollywood. I think there may very well be a conspiracy against him to keep him out and down because the powers that be were afraid he would put so many others out of business. They pretty much got together, joined hands and systematically conspired. He has tremendous potential and chemistry and the dude can even romance a towel and look good. Besides he leads some chaska meter here every time. That number alone shows his popularity. If he were doing movies he will guarantee sell few thousand rupees movie tickets. 
Edited by TheBoss - 6 years ago
ChannaMereya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
His show launched with such fanfare has a freaking trp of 1.0 pls gimme a break , Even gul ammi was so confient of him and his powers forgetting trp aunties give ratshit about actors unke liye character are more important , compare to this Gul other show is doing so much well and even spinoff with most pathetic storyline in history of Indian tv at 10:30 slot got better trp 
.Advni. thumbnail
Why is this posted here? There's already a thread on it in ipk forumEdited by .Advni. - 6 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
[QUOTE=ChannaMereya]His show launched with such fanfare has a freaking trp of 1.0 pls gimme a break , Even gul ammi was so confient of him and his powers forgetting trp aunties give ratshit about actors unke liye character are more important , compare to this Gul other show is doing so much well and even spinoff with most pathetic storyline in history of Indian tv at 10:30 slot got better trp [/QUOTE
]

IPKKND 1 wasnt a success only cos of Barun but also cos of Sanaya . Huge blunder to remake the same show with a different girl
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I dont think its fair statement because I do agree that he is no SRK. But I do think Barun screwed Barun or else he would be ruling over the TV and Bollywood. I think there may very well be a conspiracy against him to keep him out and down because the powers that be were afraid he would put so many others out of business. They pretty much got together, joined hands and systematically conspired. He has tremendous potential and chemistry and the dude can even romance a towel and look good. Besides he leads some chaska meter here every time. That number alone shows his popularity. If he were doing movies he will guarantee sell few thousand rupees movie tickets.

I thought of writing a whole post to reply this.
but than the most apt reply for your post will be: GHANTA

🤣
kiyu baccho ki le raha hai be tu😆
hugsandkisses thumbnail
SHAME ! SHAME !SHAME! SHAME!

Wow this is crazy